Author Topic: wrong list  (Read 166302 times)

Offline transplantnurse

Re: wrong list
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2017, 09:28:38 AM »
i found a list from when i first started calling back years back of all the people who didnt work for me. Here it is. I can't believe i tried this many people either lol. This is definitely not all of it.

Stellar visions
Emmy Moon
Advisor Suzan
Dravengrey
Mike Pace
Tracy tallulah
Dz signs
Cindy joy
Empathic romantic intuitive
Dianalc
Allie theiss
Empress dawn
Crystal clear
Starfox
Mali7499
Psychicandi
Storm cestavani
Starcats
Dzsigns
Fruno
Advisor Sharon
Shumba
Silver Faery hawk
Psychic justin chase Mullins
Looknofurther
Jeekers17
Hatter
Love Advisor Raven
Mrkenn
dorajacina
baxterking
Liles Heart
Sophia2592

Listed twice: Dz signs and as Dzsigns. I haven't heard of most of these except DoraJacina. I have her bookmarked to try later. I guess I'll remove her now. This dude (Psychic justin chase Mullins) has come up on another forum I've been reading and he is expensive as heck, like $115 for 15 mins. He was that bad for you?

There is a forum about psychic chase Mullins he works for some others no.For me besides josh & Michelle he is my fav.Scroll Afew posts/pages back he is the one I talk about..only one to predict my new job  with the pay increase one year before it happened..anyone else can PM me for details .

ladya

« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2017, 12:33:43 PM »
He told me a fairytale when I read with him years back. Not everyone works for everyone but I never tried him again and at that price I rather not to lol

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2017, 02:34:03 AM »
She got a few small things right for me, but overall predictions still pending.

i found a list from when i first started calling back years back of all the people who didnt work for me. Here it is. I can't believe i tried this many people either lol. This is definitely not all of it.

Stellar visions
Emmy Moon
Advisor Suzan
Dravengrey
Mike Pace
Tracy tallulah
Dz signs
Cindy joy
Empathic romantic intuitive
Dianalc
Allie theiss
Empress dawn
Crystal clear
Starfox
Mali7499
Psychicandi
Storm cestavani
Starcats
Dzsigns
Fruno
Advisor Sharon
Shumba
Silver Faery hawk
Psychic justin chase Mullins
Looknofurther
Jeekers17
Hatter
Love Advisor Raven
Mrkenn
dorajacina
baxterking
Liles Heart
Sophia2592

Listed twice: Dz signs and as Dzsigns. I haven't heard of most of these except DoraJacina. I have her bookmarked to try later. I guess I'll remove her now. This dude (Psychic justin chase Mullins) has come up on another forum I've been reading and he is expensive as heck, like $115 for 15 mins. He was that bad for you?

stargazer

« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2017, 05:54:24 AM »
Michelle Coparale or however you spell her name always had something in the microwave from what i remember. Shit was always beeping, i was like wtf is she heating up a Hot Pocket or pizza rolls  >:(
Lol... i only read with her once and she was dead wrong. another fake

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2017, 08:12:02 PM »
...And she'd be talking like in this low hypnotic voice like she was all focused sounding and BEEP beep BEEP! Oh yeah, can't wait to get to your hot pockets huh >:(

OMG just so funny, I had to read it twice.

stargazer

« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2017, 05:17:11 AM »
DZigns gave me ambiguous answers that were hard to decipher.
when I read with her in December, she made some predictions for me for the summer. Will update if she's right but honestly I dont see it happening. If it does that'll be a huge surprise

Offline verb18

« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2017, 03:41:23 PM »
when I read with her in December, she made some predictions for me for the summer. Will update if she's right but honestly I dont see it happening. If it does that'll be a huge surprise

Ok so I used to read with DZigns a lot - she is def good at reading the person in question. However - nothing she ever said has come to pass. Like, her predictions were very far fetched and did not make sense. She repeated herself a bunch of times with such certainty and nothing ever came to pass from her. However, she DID read my POI quite well. I just don't think we connected - I'm not sure either if she is truly gifted after reading with much more gifted advisors.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2017, 06:56:59 PM »

Oh DZigns had predicted something wit my ex that happened ..A big prediction that only my #1 reader only saw..so she earned my respect..even with my now  POI she has accurately predicted for me :)..yet another reader that works for one and not all..she predicted I would go to Italy in 3years lol seems about right to me.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 06:59:03 PM by transplantnurse »

Offline peppie

« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2017, 07:59:34 PM »
Isn't it easier to start a "who's right?" list? Lol then again I guess that list would be extremely short. Or empty.  :o
The purpose of a wrong list is so that people can search this forum when looking at new readers and be like no no no no. Saved $20!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2017, 03:44:41 PM »
That actually makes me feel a bit better about Faerie Moon Child knowing she gives "negative" predictions :). She gave me a somewhat positive (or as positive as it will get for my situation), but really all my go to readers are saying in the end I might not even want my POI by the time he's ready.

She has given me negative and positive predictions - all of which have come to pass.  The negative predictions had to do with third parties, she always sees those and warns and can tell you to what extent they are around.  I wish some of them hadn't happened lol  But I appreciate the fact she tells it like it is and doesn't just tell you what you want to hear.

Faerie Moon Child changed her story with me like 100 times lol. I used to read with her a lot but I found her information misleading. She didn't give me any negative predictions or anything, kinda told it like it is in a nice way - but she flipped flopped a lot in what she was telling me which made her seem untrustworthy to me. I've heard very mixed reviews about her... I think she def  is one of those readers who doesn't connect with everyone

I liked  Fairie Moon Child
very realistic and when I re-reread the transcript from last summer, she was right...

Offline verb18

« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2017, 05:10:23 PM »
That actually makes me feel a bit better about Faerie Moon Child knowing she gives "negative" predictions :). She gave me a somewhat positive (or as positive as it will get for my situation), but really all my go to readers are saying in the end I might not even want my POI by the time he's ready.

She has given me negative and positive predictions - all of which have come to pass.  The negative predictions had to do with third parties, she always sees those and warns and can tell you to what extent they are around.  I wish some of them hadn't happened lol  But I appreciate the fact she tells it like it is and doesn't just tell you what you want to hear.

Faerie Moon Child changed her story with me like 100 times lol. I used to read with her a lot but I found her information misleading. She didn't give me any negative predictions or anything, kinda told it like it is in a nice way - but she flipped flopped a lot in what she was telling me which made her seem untrustworthy to me. I've heard very mixed reviews about her... I think she def  is one of those readers who doesn't connect with everyone

I liked  Fairie Moon Child
very realistic and when I re-reread the transcript from last summer, she was right...

She is definitely very realistic, however, I read with her a few times about the same situation and she constantly said different things. It was VERY hard to follow her train of thought in my opinion. I also felt her overall approach was a bit harsh and like she was scolding me? This was via chat. Idk, I personally just did not feel a connection. However I have heard extremely mixed reviews about her. People truly either love her or really don't connect with her at all. I feel she def. got the vibe of the person in question, though.. I'll give her that. But I felt the more I kept reading with her the more confusing she became.

Offline peppie

« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2017, 09:37:16 PM »
Tisha Lee is another wayyyyyy fake one
Lindas Spirit
sea shell
aire

Offline Love-33

« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2017, 11:12:15 PM »
I agree with the lists posted. I am adding:

- psychic Oromi
- The prediction queen
- askCristina
-rainbow warrior goddess Lisa
- Lisa Diane
- miss Toria
- Lotus of life
- master psychic Dena
- tasaraM
- tarot readings by April
- zadalia
-bella magnolia
- sister Belinda
- shanti66
- Lena Luv
-mysticmyhrmaid
- MagicSong
- Psychic Jess Stone

Have you guys read with any of them too? What did you think?

Offline peppie

« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2017, 11:21:08 PM »
I agree with the lists posted. I am adding:

- psychic Oromi
- The prediction queen
- askCristina
-rainbow warrior goddess Lisa
- Lisa Diane
- miss Toria
- Lotus of life
- master psychic Dena
- tasaraM
- tarot readings by April
- zadalia
-bella magnolia
- sister Belinda
- shanti66
- Lena Luv
-mysticmyhrmaid
- MagicSong
- Psychic Jess Stone

Have you guys read with any of them too? What did you think?

agree with psychic jess stone

sister belinda? imho anyone whose name starts out "sister" is a fraud.

Offline peppie

« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2017, 11:23:01 PM »
signs of frauds:

* "99.99% accuracy" or some number. that is just lying. if someone will lying to you about some random accuracy rate, he or she will lie to you about other things
* Names that start out with "sister"
* Photos with a super hot looking person - another lie (see point 1)
* A very professional looking head shot - not sure why but these really nice looking headshots have always ended up being... not real psychics

More to come

anything