Author Topic: wrong list  (Read 165210 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: wrong list
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2017, 02:20:59 PM »
Ummmm here are mine who were way off:

Gaia mystique-told me men like attention from multiple women and sometimes even from other men..umm he's straight thank you!

Friend sue-hung up on her (sorry)

Zhanya-told me something about building a bridge with grass..?!?

Cali rose-told me communication is coming up in a month (meanwhile we communicate everyday) wtf?!

Sweethearts Tarot- dont remember what she said. Didn't give me much to remember her for...lol

Egyptian Priestess-too vague.  When i confronted her she sent me a threatening email and blocked me LOL

Divine light readings by Val (changed her story)

Advisor Lori32- babbling on about god knows what....

Readings by Michelle-was eating something.  Crunching in my ear telling me my bday Is in the winter season  hmm WRONG I'm a summer baby ! Nice try though

Jeanne clock-sounded drunk

The Phoenix rising-all i remember is hanging up on her

Those are my readers who either proved to be fake or tried to fluff up the fairytale until i proved them wrong! Dont waste your money on these fakes!

Sorry but this made me laugh SO hard...jeez.  at least wait til you're off the phone to eat ROFL

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2017, 02:35:49 PM »
Baypark-can you elaborate on That Magic Man?

Sure. Bullcrap :) first thing out of his mouth was "he smiles when he thinks of you"  um well, he was actually dating someone else at this time and I never spoke to him again.  I had heard good things about him and was very disappointed

Oh, no. I heard good things about him too. Here is the thing-I do think he got it right but confused with who this man is smiling at...her. Empaths can tap into emotions but if there is a third party, and they don't know, they're going to assume it is just you.

Oh he's awful "that magic man"...he's judgmental too.  nooo go.

Silver Faery Hawk...did she tell everyone else here that the POI's "inner child" was healing and all that.  yikes.  I read with her so much too, totally wrong.

knowrightnow is the worst of the worst..talk about fake!  her bad FB says it all.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 02:38:06 PM by bluebelle »

Offline verb18

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2017, 03:08:34 PM »
Here's the thing I struggle with, though..trusted advisors for me like Lotus and Zadalia (who have been on the MONEY with my situation and predictions) gave me the same predictions as a lot of the advisors everyone says is fake/not accurate...they were def. more in depth than these other readers, but in terms of timing, and general info, these readers gave me very similar info to my trusted advisors. I do think that these lists/accuracy can vary from person to person based upon their situation at hand. There are some readers people rant and rave about that I haven't connected with, vis versa. I think these lists are a good thing in a way because it does expose some fakers  (I made a list in another thread as well), but come to think of it, I think it can stir up some negative feelings for people who did connect with a reader someone is saying is trash. I agree - there are some TOTAL fakers on Keen. But some of the readers, even the ones on the list above, DO connect with some people. It's important to keep that in mind.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2017, 03:26:42 PM »
Here's the thing I struggle with, though..trusted advisors for me like Lotus and Zadalia (who have been on the MONEY with my situation and predictions) gave me the same predictions as a lot of the advisors everyone says is fake/not accurate...they were def. more in depth than these other readers, but in terms of timing, and general info, these readers gave me very similar info to my trusted advisors. I do think that these lists/accuracy can vary from person to person based upon their situation at hand. There are some readers people rant and rave about that I haven't connected with, vis versa. I think these lists are a good thing in a way because it does expose some fakers  (I made a list in another thread as well), but come to think of it, I think it can stir up some negative feelings for people who did connect with a reader someone is saying is trash. I agree - there are some TOTAL fakers on Keen. But some of the readers, even the ones on the list above, DO connect with some people. It's important to keep that in mind.

Great point you took the words from my mouth..I have found with those who were correct for me saw the situation on a deeper level besides the common sense and they didn't give me a timeline it Just happened ..I cannot knock off those readers that have given me example 8predictions but 6 happen..it's hard to come across such readers with such a high percentage of accuracy..but what' it seems is their more fake /false bad readers out there than Good..some of these posts made me Laugh my ass out
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 03:28:17 PM by transplantnurse »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2017, 03:27:33 PM »
Baypark1, I'm so proud of you for bypassing Eli Casey, LP, and Aries Intuition.

Did you not talk to Sapphire?

Seeing Melody Marie on your list brings back memories of last summer. I did a reading with her. She told me how things would work out with the guy I asking about. Not even three hours later, I found out he was married.

I didn't bypass them. I read with  LP and Aires.  I forgot to add LP.  She was wrong as well.  Aries was wrong on the first guy and somewhat wrong on the 2nd.  I don't think I ever read with Eli.  I never read with Sapphire because she blocked me before I could read with her. That really irritates me when they do that.   

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2017, 03:31:19 PM »

Great point you took the words from my mouth..I have found with those who were correct for me saw the situation on a deeper level besides the common sense and they didn't give me a timeline it Just happened ..I cannot knock off those readers that have given me example 8predictions but 6 happen..it's hard to come across such readers with such a high percentage of accuracy..but what' it seems is their more fake /false bad readers out there than Good..some of these posts made me Laugh my ass out

The readers on my list are ones that never got anything right.  I do have some that were fairly correct on minor things, mostly on the present and where the POI's head was at, so I didn't put them on the list.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2017, 03:31:34 PM »

Seeing Melody Marie on your list brings back memories of last summer. I did a reading with her. She told me how things would work out with the guy I asking about. Not even three hours later, I found out he was married.

I didn't bypass them. I read with  LP and Aires.  I forgot to add LP.  She was wrong as well.  Aries was wrong on the first guy and somewhat wrong on the 2nd.  I don't think I ever read with Eli.  I never read with Sapphire because she blocked me before I could read with her. That really irritates me when they do that.

They tend to do that if they see you leave a lot of neg feedback for other advisors.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2017, 03:36:48 PM »

They tend to do that if they see you leave a lot of neg feedback for other advisors.

I've left maybe one or two negative feedbacks and they were WELL deserved :)

Rediska

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2017, 03:38:35 PM »
I have zero shame when I leave negative feedback. I do it for a reason.

Offline verb18

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2017, 03:43:15 PM »
Anyone read with Norah Jones??? (laughed because of the same name as the singer hahaha)... but just wondering b/c I've been debating giving her a try

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2017, 03:47:41 PM »

The readers on my list are ones that never got anything right.  I do have some that were fairly correct on minor things, mostly on the present and where the POI's head was at, so I didn't put them on the list.

Baypark who has been right for you?

Just curious, how was Val wrong?  I know you had mentioned she went from being positive to negative about your situation....

Offline peppie

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2017, 03:48:11 PM »

Readings by Michelle-was eating something.  Crunching in my ear telling me my bday Is in the winter season  hmm WRONG I'm a summer baby ! Nice try though

hahaha she was eating... this one is hilarious

Offline peppie

« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2017, 03:49:41 PM »
I'm going back to 2015 with man #1 - I read with more but from different sites and I didn't take very good notes, like their names lol   Here's mine!!

2015-2017

Susan100

I'm sure I missed a few - Looking at this list made me ill how much money I've spent over the years.  Some of these people may not even be on Keen anymore. 

There are a few of these that may have gotten a few present things correct but ultimately, they were wrong.  Some of these people are also really nice people and gave some good advice on certain things.  I would say 80% of this list are bullcrap, fake "psychics".  They're just really good at knowing how to string you along.

very comprehensive list, baypark... thanks for sharing it. i agree with the last two sentences especially. i was thinking this morning about the ones who give you negative news and are wrong. those are even worse :)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 03:55:54 PM by peppie »

Offline peppie

« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2017, 03:50:51 PM »
Is miss Elizabeth that tarot lady? OMG I can't stand her. I got a read from her 2 years ago and she was so, sooooooo  freaking BAD and wrong. And preachy OMG I hate preachy, like with her opinions. I told her to be quiet with opinions. I hate it when readers do that shit, give opinions, they get all opinionated and just annoying. I saw her name and saw red lol omg. Yeah I don't like her.

yes, but she's preachy only AGAINST you. like she's trying to subtly tear you down. and she was WRONG about the things she was preaching about. ugh i won't call her again.

Offline peppie

« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2017, 03:52:05 PM »
Is miss Elizabeth that tarot lady? OMG I can't stand her. I got a read from her 2 years ago and she was so, sooooooo  freaking BAD and wrong. And preachy OMG I hate preachy, like with her opinions. I told her to be quiet with opinions. I hate it when readers do that shit, give opinions, they get all opinionated and just annoying. I saw her name and saw red lol omg. Yeah I don't like her.

I think it was Elizabeth 3.  There are a few.  This one was pissed when I left feedback that her prediction didn't happen. She messaged me and told me I didn't wait long enough.  Um hello.....still waiting after 2 years!  LOL

Hm... the miss elisabeth i was referring to is not elizabeth 3. a different one. note also the s and not the z.