Author Topic: wrong list  (Read 165035 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: wrong list
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2017, 05:10:11 AM »
I have to add:

Faery Lady
Ovalley (she's worked for some though?)
Neptune Seer
Visions by Vicky
Divine Readings by Val

Faery Lady was horrible. I forgot about her
O'Valley - eh - She just wasn't good
Val - oh Val.  Ultimately, she's been wrong.  She hit a few minor things but that was it.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2017, 05:13:02 AM »
I'm going back to 2015 with man #1 - I read with more but from different sites and I didn't take very good notes, like their names lol   Here's mine!!

2015-2017

Susan100
Renee - I think she goes by Healing light by Renee or Renee Healing Light
JoAnne Salem - bullshit reader 100%  I called her about 2 men over 3 years.  She said they were both "twin flames" Yeah right
Mitzi Little
Cindy Joy
Elle - This lady is so full of crap!!
Serendipity007
Storm
Angel Anna
Moonlight Marie
Candis Coffee
Sister Rachel
Mister D - OMG so horrible
Love Prophet
Love Nurse 7
Sherri Columbus
Adam Stone
Sister Caty
Christine Nicole
Charmaine
Mrs. Hudson - she may go by something else now (Kate?)
Sean Michael
Ziku
Erin Shawn
Angel Hannah
Tina Bliss
Rose Dream
Fairy Moon Child
Ron  knows everything (something like that)
Snowfire
Sister Maya
Advice by Ann22
Man Whisperer
Twin Flame Love Guide
Kat - she may go under a different name
Dalya
Samantha
Cherilynn - THIS LADY!!! OMG   I read with her on this guy and then my present POI.  She said the EXACT same thing, verbatim for both men.  She must have a script
Astro Daija
Dan MBR something?
Celtic Moon
Jeekers
MAA
Polly - VERY expensive and wrong
Spiritual Jennifer
Pat58
In my heart - Tami
David 7
Douglas Northern Spirit
Readings with Rayna - blamed the full moon for creating change in him LOL
Cindy's knowing
Brittany - she has a longer name
Divine Guidance - Claire
Viking Princess
Nancy Darlene
Mike Page
TJ373
Stephen Craig
Gifted victoria
Cinnamon Moon
Purple Mystic
Symonne
Maureen the Messenger - OMG
Shoshana
Angel Lines
Miss Anastasia  - was adamant he wasn't seeing someone else
Running Bear
Angelic Visions
Ulyana
Andrew - Love expert or something like that
Psychic Dave
Myriam
Phoenix Burning
Tarot by Teresa
Readings with Buddah
Ruby Jane Star - this one was a real disappointment. I talked with her many times and then I changed my name and called her. She didn't recognize me and gave me a fairytale. :(
Purple Door
Dawn Maree
Inessa Seer
Veruska - She sounds drunk with an accent so you can't understand her. Horrible!
Jane Wilcox
Visions by Rose
Lania
Karen Lustrup
Karma Warrior
Sister Othelia - this lady OMG I happen to call back right after I hung up because I wanted to ask her a question. She didn't even remember me from 2 minutes prior and then gave me a completely different reading!!!  LOL
Jackie Anne
Sweetheart Tarot
Lucas Lyons
Silver Fairy Hawk
Irana
Saaqi
Astrology readings by Gina
Shirley Lee
Alice runyon - OMG - horrible
Seventh Son - I just can't
Sweet Psychic
Lya Faddora
Inessa Seer
Astro Sarah - I hate to put her on this list because she is somewhat accurate but nothing she said came true. Her readings also got more negative the more I read with her until finally she told me the guy was a jerk
Mistress Voice Reader
Queen of Cups 18 - sorry but she was wrong and I spoke to her a few times
Mamana
That Magic Man
Lily HOliday
Soulmate Solutions - Mr. Leonardo - THIS man!  He has a kind, compassionate, suave' voice but is bullshit like no other. My first reading was on man #1 in 2015 - then I called back on man #3 and he gave me the EXACT reading verbatim! 

I'm sure I missed a few - Looking at this list made me ill how much money I've spent over the years.  Some of these people may not even be on Keen anymore. 

There are a few of these that may have gotten a few present things correct but ultimately, they were wrong.  Some of these people are also really nice people and gave some good advice on certain things.  I would say 80% of this list are bullcrap, fake "psychics".  They're just really good at knowing how to string you along.

OMG Baypark1. I had to use my scroll bar to get through this list. You have been one busy little B. So interesting and so disappointing all at the same time. I mean, I recognize a few of these losers.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2017, 05:18:41 AM »
I'm going back to 2015 with man #1 - I read with more but from different sites and I didn't take very good notes, like their names lol   Here's mine!!

2015-2017

Susan100
Renee - I think she goes by Healing light by Renee or Renee Healing Light
JoAnne Salem - bullshit reader 100%  I called her about 2 men over 3 years.  She said they were both "twin flames" Yeah right
Mitzi Little
Cindy Joy
Elle - This lady is so full of crap!!
Serendipity007
Storm
Angel Anna
Moonlight Marie
Candis Coffee
Sister Rachel
Mister D - OMG so horrible
Love Prophet
Love Nurse 7
Sherri Columbus
Adam Stone
Sister Caty
Christine Nicole
Charmaine
Mrs. Hudson - she may go by something else now (Kate?)
Sean Michael
Ziku
Erin Shawn
Angel Hannah
Tina Bliss
Rose Dream
Fairy Moon Child
Ron  knows everything (something like that)
Snowfire
Sister Maya
Advice by Ann22
Man Whisperer
Twin Flame Love Guide
Kat - she may go under a different name
Dalya
Samantha
Cherilynn - THIS LADY!!! OMG   I read with her on this guy and then my present POI.  She said the EXACT same thing, verbatim for both men.  She must have a script
Astro Daija
Dan MBR something?
Celtic Moon
Jeekers
MAA
Polly - VERY expensive and wrong
Spiritual Jennifer
Pat58
In my heart - Tami
David 7
Douglas Northern Spirit
Readings with Rayna - blamed the full moon for creating change in him LOL
Cindy's knowing
Brittany - she has a longer name
Divine Guidance - Claire
Viking Princess
Nancy Darlene
Mike Page
TJ373
Stephen Craig
Gifted victoria
Cinnamon Moon
Purple Mystic
Symonne
Maureen the Messenger - OMG
Shoshana
Angel Lines
Miss Anastasia  - was adamant he wasn't seeing someone else
Running Bear
Angelic Visions
Ulyana
Andrew - Love expert or something like that
Psychic Dave
Myriam
Phoenix Burning
Tarot by Teresa
Readings with Buddah
Ruby Jane Star - this one was a real disappointment. I talked with her many times and then I changed my name and called her. She didn't recognize me and gave me a fairytale. :(
Purple Door
Dawn Maree
Inessa Seer
Veruska - She sounds drunk with an accent so you can't understand her. Horrible!
Jane Wilcox
Visions by Rose
Lania
Karen Lustrup
Karma Warrior
Sister Othelia - this lady OMG I happen to call back right after I hung up because I wanted to ask her a question. She didn't even remember me from 2 minutes prior and then gave me a completely different reading!!!  LOL
Jackie Anne
Sweetheart Tarot
Lucas Lyons
Silver Fairy Hawk
Irana
Saaqi
Astrology readings by Gina
Shirley Lee
Alice runyon - OMG - horrible
Seventh Son - I just can't
Sweet Psychic
Lya Faddora
Inessa Seer
Astro Sarah - I hate to put her on this list because she is somewhat accurate but nothing she said came true. Her readings also got more negative the more I read with her until finally she told me the guy was a jerk
Mistress Voice Reader
Queen of Cups 18 - sorry but she was wrong and I spoke to her a few times
Mamana
That Magic Man
Lily HOliday
Soulmate Solutions - Mr. Leonardo - THIS man!  He has a kind, compassionate, suave' voice but is bullshit like no other. My first reading was on man #1 in 2015 - then I called back on man #3 and he gave me the EXACT reading verbatim! 

I'm sure I missed a few - Looking at this list made me ill how much money I've spent over the years.  Some of these people may not even be on Keen anymore. 

There are a few of these that may have gotten a few present things correct but ultimately, they were wrong.  Some of these people are also really nice people and gave some good advice on certain things.  I would say 80% of this list are bullcrap, fake "psychics".  They're just really good at knowing how to string you along.

OMG Baypark1. I had to use my scroll bar to get through this list. You have been one busy little B. So interesting and so disappointing all at the same time. I mean, I recognize a few of these losers.

I know. It's pretty sad isn't it? Most of these were on the 1st guy who left me devasted. I had readings on him for almost a year.  None of them told me he was a sociopath, evil human being. someone should have gotten that right:) 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2017, 05:30:25 AM »
I know she's got a bad rep on here, but Faery Lady was right about a contact prediction for me last year.

Rediska

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2017, 05:33:43 AM »
Baypark-can you elaborate on That Magic Man?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2017, 05:38:05 AM »

Sure. Bullcrap :) first thing out of his mouth was "he smiles when he thinks of you"  um well, he was actually dating someone else at this time and I never spoke to him again.  I had heard good things about him and was very disappointed

Rediska

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2017, 05:41:14 AM »

Sure. Bullcrap :) first thing out of his mouth was "he smiles when he thinks of you"  um well, he was actually dating someone else at this time and I never spoke to him again.  I had heard good things about him and was very disappointed

Oh, no. I heard good things about him too. Here is the thing-I do think he got it right but confused with who this man is smiling at...her. Empaths can tap into emotions but if there is a third party, and they don't know, they're going to assume it is just you.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2017, 05:44:26 AM »

Oh, no. I heard good things about him too. Here is the thing-I do think he got it right but confused with who this man is smiling at...her. Empaths can tap into emotions but if there is a third party, and they don't know, they're going to assume it is just you.

I've thought the same thing.  I asked the reader who posted here about that and she said if the reader is good and legit,  they will be able to differentiate the two. Who knows. 

stargazer

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2017, 05:48:15 AM »
Re: magic man... I read w him only once and it pissed me off how wrong he was. I asked why someone wasn't going to be able to visit me and he said POI was sick. Ummm he was perfectly fine.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 04:19:48 AM by stargazer »

stargazer

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2017, 05:50:23 AM »
And wow baypark! That list is soooooo huge. I wonder if more of these readers would have been correct if u detached yourself completely after the readings ... I know, much easier said than done :/
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 06:55:04 AM by stargazer »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2017, 05:50:59 AM »

I'm sorry. I was wrong.  It was another man reader that told me that about him smiling. Magic Man said the guy was at a crossroads, had worry,  he was going through something   impulsive,  poor judgement.  Showed him coming forward and he was being testy.  At this point,  I hadn't spoken to this guy in months and he had been seeing a lady for 2 months.  Yeah, he was going through something lol

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2017, 05:54:49 AM »
And wow baypark! That list is how huge. I wonder if more of these readers would have been correct if u detached yourself completely after the readings ... I know, much easier said than done :/

It's very possible.  I was such a mess when I was calling these people.  What they should have picked up was I was losing it and needed to commit myself to a psych ward lol. There was no way I could detach from it at the time. The guy left me financially screwed and emotionally devastated.  I was not well emotionally after that man.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 05:56:31 AM by Baypark1 »

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2017, 07:38:12 AM »
And wow baypark! That list is soooooo huge. I wonder if more of these readers would have been correct if u detached yourself completely after the readings ... I know, much easier said than done :/

No they wouldn't have been correct ..sooner we realize very few can predict the happier we will be. Happy..Look at that list!mine is almost as long and I want to cry..it's embarrassing really is..this ISNOT normal human behavior.lol.
My POI hadn't text me in one year and finally did today!!noone besides one  reader just one saw the situation as it played !ONE reader just one and guess what he isn't on that list or on any forum here too...all the money I spent I would have bought a new chanel bag .Argggg

Rediska

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2017, 07:59:40 AM »

No they wouldn't have been correct ..sooner we realize very few can predict the happier we will be. Happy..Look at that list!mine is almost as long and I want to cry..it's embarrassing really is..this ISNOT normal human behavior.lol.
My POI hadn't text me in one year and finally did today!!noone besides one  reader just one saw the situation as it played !ONE reader just one and guess what he isn't on that list or on any forum here too...all the money I spent I would have bought a new chanel bag .Argggg

Holy crap! Can you please make a separate thread about your experience?

stargazer

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2017, 09:05:41 AM »

aw. Oh well. Live and learn.