Author Topic: LotusofLight  (Read 104057 times)

Offline JasonSharpe

Re: LotusofLight
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2017, 03:32:41 PM »
well i dont think she is a scam she picked up a lot on me and my family being in another state and my ex and even a red car that was at her house that i saw there because this a guy from her work was seeing her. so i dont think it was a guess. but as some others mentioned u wont connect with everyr person. just find what works.  psychics wont know everything about u no one will. they will never be the answer for the problem but can give u some support I happy i called them but now it will be just once a month or if i have a real problem.

psychics arent for everybody and calling them a lot and relying on them is not good for you i did learn that. i am learning about my own intuition now and i am picking up a lot. life is not about focusing on one person and i did not want to hear that in my readings i just heard the fact we would see each other again.  it turned out bad and it wasnt what i wanted afterall when she did want to get together with me. a real experience for me to be a better person. sometimes u hear what u want to in readings and u miss other stuff. going back lotus was right about me not being happy and so was another reader. 

thats good people are moving on , im happy for this site, but my experience was pos with everything not a scam or negative. like i say its on you if u call psychics. its not there fault. some really want to help.  none of the ones i called asked me to call back i did that on my own and i got mad but then i realized it was on me to change my life and lotus said i would meet some new women for dating and nothing serious and i am and i am doing good.

Offline verb18

« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2017, 04:47:10 PM »
lotus replied to my email and sent me mins when keen had issues. she probs is busy. have no problem witht hat nice lady and others were nice even if they wer off or wrong. i chose to call them so its on me seems like you guys should move on and get over it if u dont like reading with lotus or dont like her, why are you alll still talking about her? that is very sad

i am really into this forum but i dont understand why people are still talking about their issues from a year ago and regards to lotus and phoenix and fairey moon? seems like people have problems letting go and moving on

i once had that problem and then my life changed when i let #$(# Go!

not sure if your message was for me but if so, don't worry lol I did move on I'm in another relationship now, but I still like coming here to read people's feedback and also warn them with my own feedback.
I'm sorry, but lotus of light has been completely wrong in my case and I still believe she is a scam. Then why was she THAT wrong if she was a real psychic? She guesses stuff.
Regarding your story, well it's very easy: some psychics told you you will be great with your man, others told you to move on, basically besides these two options what else could have they said? Lotus has been guessing correctly, that's it

Please try to think one second and reply to my question: if she was a real psychic why did she say with certainty that my old POI was single when he in fact was not (and is still with the same girl)? Sorry but a real psychic who reads energies would have got it right. And don't talk to me about a connection etc... once again if she couldn't connect, she should have said so instead of guessing. My conclusion: she ripped me off. She kept me hanging for ages with her timeframes etc. When I found out by myself that that man was in a relationship, I didn't even bother telling her as I didn't want to spend one more dollar for this woman.

Be careful guys.

I promised I wouldn't ever post about my positive experiences with Lotus again - But Love-33, regardless of your post being about Lotus - it is so problematic in every case.

Maybe she just did not connect with YOU. There are PLENTY of readers that work amazing for some that don't work for me - that does not mean the reader is a scam or a fake. Just because YOU had a bad experience, doesn't mean you have to invalidate everyone else's. I am so sick of people doing this on this forum - it is one thing to post about your own negative experiences to give perspective, but to call a reader out for being a fake because they didn't get things right for you is just bitter IMO.

In regards to Lotus, everyone knows I have had great success with her. She has predicted the exact chain of events that were to go down with my POI and they happened exactly as she said. Her, Cookie, and FriendSue were the ONLY readers for me to pick these things up. 99.9% of the readers I read with told me I would be back with my POI in February, but Lotus, Cookie, and FriendSue assured me this wouldn't happen, and that I would see no major movement until April. Lo and behold, this is exactly what happened. Lotus and Sue also predicted exact conversations my POI and I would have, and they happened.

It's totally ok that Lotus and other readers may have not worked for you but for you to say she or other readers guess or are fake because they were wrong for YOU, when people have legitimate success stories, immediately cancels out that belief. If a reader predicts something exactly correct for someone but they don't work for me, this is when I safely assume I just don't connect w/ this reader. I wouldn't say they were a fake or a fraud because my experience was shitty. If experiences across the board are shitty w/ a reader, yes, I would be skeptical. But out of the 30+ pages of the thread regarding Lotus, Cookie, LadyP, Kisha, etc., it is safe to say that most people have seen results - and even then, some people have had shitty reads with them or some ppl dont connect. I just do not think its fair to say a reader has no ability bc YOU didn't connect.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2017, 04:57:11 PM »
Lotus is definitely not a scam, I read with her for a whole year and she has gotten stuff that there's no way anybody would get I didn't tell her a lot but she picked up a lot . the time in was usually off but no psychic can get timing. She picked up a lot of motions and childhood issues a business, my money situation getting better when I wasn't even asking about my career, she said my PO I was soul-searching and to focus on myself because my money in my career and my creative ideas were about to take off and she was right. She also mentioned a garden  fruits and vegetables I don't talk to this woman about anything like that and she picked it up! She was the only one for a whole year that I felt was a true psychic out of all the keen readers, granted I didn't talk to very many but I felt that this one was the real deal  and treu destiny, so right now there's a prediction that my PO is coming back around but I'm focusing on myself this time. If he comes he comes if he doesn't I'm still moving forward.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2017, 05:04:59 PM »
Gosh, lotus has almost a cult like fan club on here. 

strange since plenty of other readers on here get raked thru the coals, but only lotus's thread explodes with all the rabid fans chiming in to her defense.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 05:12:20 PM by bluebelle »

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2017, 05:19:16 PM »
Because she has been accurate for a few of us? Isn't this a review forum? Sorry she's been wrong for you guys who are constantly complaining about her. The other half of you sound like big baby whiners, but I don't care I like reading the reviews good or bad. I'm not defending her I'm just telling you what I've experienced there's a big fucking difference!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2017, 05:24:42 PM »
Because she has been accurate for a few of us? Isn't this a review forum? Sorry she's been wrong for you guys who are constantly complaining about her. The other half of you sound like big baby whiners, but I don't care I like reading the reviews good or bad. I'm not defending her I'm just telling you what I've experienced there's a big fucking difference!

whoa no need to curse! this is what I mean. if it's a review forum, then you have to take the good with the bad and that might include hearing things you might not like about a certain reader.  why get so worked up?

I thought she was wrong for you overall? did you post that a few days ago?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2017, 05:34:17 PM »
I don't know may isn't over yet. Like I said if he doesn't come if he comes I'm still Movin On. I was just sharing my positive experiences with her.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2017, 05:35:48 PM »
And just because I curse doesn't mean I'm all worked up I just found your comment a little bit ridiculous is all. But everything's good and I hope that your predictions all come true.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2017, 05:39:23 PM »
And just because I curse doesn't mean I'm all worked up I just found your comment a little bit ridiculous is all. But everything's good and I hope that your predictions all come true.

Ridiculous how?  I see QOC regularly getting bashed for being bitchy, LP (one of my favorites) gets all kinds of negative reviews, Lisa Dianne and other much more popular readers than LOL, the list goes on and on..yet those threads don't seem to explode with rabid fans getting all worked up over it.  I find it bizarre.  but just my opinion.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2017, 05:41:38 PM »
Moving on...

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2017, 05:44:11 PM »
Rabid fans= loyal customers ( not cry baby whiners.  ;D)

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2017, 05:44:32 PM »
Rabid fans= loyal customers ( not cry baby whiners.  ;D)

::)

Offline Love-33

« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2017, 05:58:05 PM »
A real psychic should be good to everybody guys, that's the thing. Verb18, I don't agree when you said 'she didn't connect with you'.
Because if this was the case, then why the hell did she read for me? Couldn't she say that she was not connecting to me? If she wasn't connecting and then still read for me then she is such a rip off.

I've had a reader in Bitwine once who couldn't connect. She said so. She nicely said sorry I'm not connecting to you I can't read. That was Jamey.
Lotus of light did connect because she was 100% certain of herself when she stated her statements.

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2017, 07:14:14 PM »
all i know is that i had a great experience with her and i have had them with others and i called a lot of psuychics. i dont even remember how many and did not get connected. i had the best responses to my problems and the drama i was having in my life  so i do like keen. helped me figure things out that i couldnt see

im not sure what is happening on this page its weird but thats all i wanted to mention. everyone can decide whats best for them and thats the good things going forwards

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2017, 07:18:51 PM »
im not sure what is happening on this page its weird but thats all i wanted to mention. everyone can decide whats best for them and thats the good things going forwards

The weirdness happens from time to time, but it'll die down eventually, once every one says their piece.

anything