Author Topic: LotusofLight  (Read 103940 times)

Offline Alchemist13

LotusofLight
« on: February 27, 2017, 09:41:15 AM »
I've been calling her for over a year now. She has been the most accurate on Keen. There was times she wasn't accurate but she was far more accurate than not. She can really feel a person out period She told me that this guy I like loves me before he did period that same week he ended up telling me he loved me.

Anybody else have good experiences with her?

Offline transplantnurse

Re: LotusofLight
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 10:40:05 AM »
Hi there's 9pages on her here updated pretty recently that will answer your questions

Offline verb18

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 03:30:28 PM »
I've been calling her for over a year now. She has been the most accurate on Keen. There was times she wasn't accurate but she was far more accurate than not. She can really feel a person out period She told me that this guy I like loves me before he did period that same week he ended up telling me he loved me.

Anybody else have good experiences with her?

Hey! Lotus of Light has literally been the most accurate with me as well. She was one of the ONLY readers that gave me completely accurate information about how my ex girlfriend would handle wishing me for my birthday. Many advisors said she wouldnt even reach out to me, and L.O.L said that "she would wish you a simple wish, but it isnt what your heart hopes for, but a few days later it will prompt some communication between you both"...and this is exactly what happened to a T. She also connects very well. I have a lot of predictions pending from her, but so far so good! I'm not one to hone in on time frames because that's always the worst thing to do, and time is a tricky thing to nail - but I have confidence her outcome predictions are spot on. She is very honest and real as well, she gives me good vibes lol!

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 05:23:16 AM »
So far she's been the most accurate on Keen. She's really good at pegging personalities and current events, feelings.  She told me one time about the man that I had interested he had some childhood issues it had hindered him having a healthy relationship and he is coming to terms with that period that same week he opened up about some childhood issues about his parents and how his dad had treated him poorly. I was blown away. She had told me if this person has cared about me but recently felt that he finally felt love for me and that he loves me. That same month he opened up and told me that he loved me. She would pick his money issues and he would tell me. Basically he was an open book to me so everything she had said he confirmed by him having conversations with me. However there has been some mrs. Like dates timing is always bad. Other than that she's great.

Offline verb18

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 05:26:55 AM »
So far she's been the most accurate on Keen. She's really good at pegging personalities and current events, feelings.  She told me one time about the man that I had interested he had some childhood issues it had hindered him having a healthy relationship and he is coming to terms with that period that same week he opened up about some childhood issues about his parents and how his dad had treated him poorly. I was blown away. She had told me if this person has cared about me but recently felt that he finally felt love for me and that he loves me. That same month he opened up and told me that he loved me. She would pick his money issues and he would tell me. Basically he was an open book to me so everything she had said he confirmed by him having conversations with me. However there has been some mrs. Like dates timing is always bad. Other than that she's great.

Totally agree! She is really the best and gets things bang on. Timing for me with her has been pretty spot on as well - but a lot more major time frames are still pending for me. However, I am not one to fixate on timing anyway! She is also not a reader that sugar coats - she tells it like it is. I find her to be very genuine and real.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 05:36:37 AM »
I do want to call her eventually. i just can't get over people calling her LoL, it makes me laugh like a kid. not mature, i know.  ::)

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 05:55:17 AM »
Right. You should call her she's really amazing. Basically if she's sees it it will happen.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 06:16:37 PM »
Does she only do appointments and chats?

stargazer

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 06:38:59 PM »
Does she only do appointments and chats?
not sure if she does appointments. Caught her on chat the one time I read with her. She's usually on in the mornings

Offline njlady

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2017, 08:11:10 PM »
I've kept her page open for hours at a time waiting for her to come on in the mornings/afternoons/evenings.  What time zone is she in?  When is she on?

Any time I have seen her log on, it's for an appointment. 

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 09:54:29 PM »
For me, I live in Iowa around 11am

Offline Mememe

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2017, 10:18:52 PM »
Shes on right now but impossible to chat with

Offline Love-33

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2017, 11:48:05 PM »
This is becoming very strange haha 😂
There is a crazy long topic about her already and it's pretty recent as we talked on it yesterday... and you two: Alchemist and Verb were already present on the other thread

Personally, she hasn't been as good as these two are just saying. Long story short: she fed me fairy tales saying a man would break up with a girl, she even told me a year later that that man was absolutely no longer with her etc... when in fact he was! (And still is at this current time)
So... she is not as good as these two ladies are claiming, with everyone. Sorry just have to be honest.

(I'll probably get bashed after posting this here by Alchemist but hey... if she keeps insisting on how "right on" she is everytime, why can't I insist on how wrong she has been at every single detail she saw for me? Sorry but honesty is key.

Cheers
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 11:49:49 PM by Love-33 »

Offline kumamon

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2017, 12:05:29 AM »
This is becoming very strange haha 
There is a crazy long topic about her already and it's pretty recent as we talked on it yesterday... and you two: Alchemist and Verb were already present on the other thread

Personally, she hasn't been as good as these two are just saying. Long story short: she fed me fairy tales saying a man would break up with a girl, she even told me a year later that that man was absolutely no longer with her etc... when in fact he was! (And still is at this current time)
So... she is not as good as these two ladies are claiming, with everyone. Sorry just have to be honest.

(I'll probably get bashed after posting this here by Alchemist but hey... if she keeps insisting on how "right on" she is everytime, why can't I insist on how wrong she has been at every single detail she saw for me? Sorry but honesty is key.

Cheers

I believe not all readers able to connect to everyone, and also not everytime the reader is able to connect with you, even previous readings were accurate.

LotusofLight is my fav! she was definitely accurate on my job hunting and what job I got and also right on the timing!
I still remember first reading with her, she told me the past male energy is there, she was right, however she told me not to bother, because I will go with my POI. 
ended up now (which is 3 months after the first reading), I am leaning on my ex bf.  POI disappears.  LOL (she still see POI will be there, maybe she is right, who knows?)

What I would like express is, personally I don't think psychic is able to provide 100% accuracy (from my experiences), if you find the one you believe in and the one could provide you most accurate readings, stick with....

That's all! Happy Friday

Offline Love-33

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2017, 12:10:40 AM »
Exactly! Not every reader can connect to everyone :)
However a review thread is a review thread, if people can post their good experience, others can post the bad ones as well otherwise there is no point in calling it a review lol :)

Have a nice day