Author Topic: LotusofLight  (Read 104057 times)

Offline kumamon

Re: LotusofLight
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2017, 07:25:38 PM »
she told me my ex would act crazy and leave my apartment and not answer my texts after bringing up stuff i new i needd to. so that was right and we did get together for a bit but i was feelng not into her at all. Lotus did say that would be happening. im happy lotus and another reader told me the truth and i moved on now.

this happened within 3 weeks of our reading and she said it could happen in the next few days to a month. so that was right on wit timing. other things didnt work out that she told me, but its because i did not do what i needed to do to make them work out and a yelled at people and it was on me. i realized it later on that what i wanted wasnt for me with my work and my ex and lots of drama.

she is nice and now i dont need to chat with her as much. im happy now . another reader blocked me but then i got in touch with her when lotus was not on and it wound up being a keen glitch the reader pheonyx didnt even know. so their system has problems so that i do know and their cust srv people arent too good or know anything. they said i was blocked but then later i got on with the reading

Glad to hear your block was indeed a glitch. I do hope I can get through to Lotus again eventually because I would read with her again. Also very happy to hear she was correct with your outcome. She gave me a great one, predicted to happen by the end of the year. "Pheonyx," is that Phoenyx Amore (Catherine)? I love her!

She has updated her profile as arrange call now
Have you tried again??

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2017, 10:10:32 PM »
i do know that lotus told me she was a really busy person with her own company or something. doubt she has time to worry about blcking anyone like some people on here are obsessed or somthing with lotus or mad at her. shes a good reader but its all on you to do you. its usually keen that does not work somethikng with mobile device or ipad or something too - i saw on a site too that they have tech issues with mobiles

getting readings are addicting and they dont help if u are not open to changing what u dont like and stay stuck on only one person - shes always nice to me and im glad, i wish everyone well with their situation. there is a lot more to life and she told me i would meet others and i am

Amb

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2017, 12:25:31 AM »
I just can't ever seem to get a hold of her........I give up. Just not meant to be I guess!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2017, 12:39:00 AM »
I used to read with her a lot when she wasn't that popular all the stuff she said never come true. She said my poi has feeling for me but she hiding it. She see my poi and me being together in Jan she still have court issue with her EX and doesn't want me to get involve well I been it been 4 months and I been waiting for her and she known that I like her a lot. Maybe she not ready like all the psychic said she still single. 

Offline knel27

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2017, 09:13:16 AM »
I just can't ever seem to get a hold of her........I give up. Just not meant to be I guess!

Hey Amb, just email her saying you want a reading and she will schedule a time with you. I have only read with her twice and she is by far one of the most realistic and accurate readers. All i did was email her each time and she asked me what time would work. She will then turn her call light on for you at the exact time. She has such a kind heart, i can't imagine her blocking anyone on purpose. I never do chat with her because I can't do chat with anyone on keen, it always freezes for me. But she has easily accommodated me for both phone calls. She is on mountain time...I am on east coast so 2 hours ahead of her. She is usually available to take appointments by until 4 pm her time. Hope that helps :)

Offline kumamon

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2017, 11:22:58 AM »
Once again she's right on something for me ... she's good so far even though not ever single things hit on.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2017, 11:35:12 AM »
Once again she's right on something for me ... she's good so far even though not ever single things hit on.

Sometimes it's easy to be right on something when you have a bit of logical sense... I'm sure anyone could have seen this even family members or friends.
I personally don't think she is a real psychic. How could she dare telling me my POi was no longer in a relationship with someone when in fact it was very solid and they are still together? Come on if she was That good she would have been able to tell me that yes he is still with her. She is BS.
When she is right it's only because she is logic that's all.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2017, 12:38:32 PM »
Of course she was right on something not just by logical, or else I dun even need to read with her.
Anyway as I always stated not every reader connects to everyone.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2017, 12:51:27 PM »
Of course she was right on something not just by logical, or else I dun even need to read with her.

What was it if I may ask?

If she couldn't connect then she shouldn't have said that she was sure of her statement. If she truly wasn't connected then she should have said sorry I can't connect to you.
It's so easy to say so only at the end when everything has already been wrong. We can never blame psychics lol it's always "oh she couldn't connect". Lol no. When a psychic can't connect, they know so right away.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2017, 01:22:22 PM »

Hey Amb, just email her saying you want a reading and she will schedule a time with you. I have only read with her twice and she is by far one of the most realistic and accurate readers. All i did was email her each time and she asked me what time would work. She will then turn her call light on for you at the exact time. She has such a kind heart, i can't imagine her blocking anyone on purpose. I never do chat with her because I can't do chat with anyone on keen, it always freezes for me. But she has easily accommodated me for both phone calls. She is on mountain time...I am on east coast so 2 hours ahead of her. She is usually available to take appointments by until 4 pm her time. Hope that helps :)

LOL she never replies to e-mails and least when I tried to reach out to her...and I never had a bad reading with her.  (this was back in January)....she also didn't reply to an appointment request. 

Offline violet

« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2017, 01:30:37 PM »

LOL she never replies to e-mails and least when I tried to reach out to her...and I never had a bad reading with her.  (this was back in January)....she also didn't reply to an appointment request.

She never responded to my email either.  I did the chat reading but was not impressed.  I felt like I was leading her and her responses were common sense or what she thought I wanted to hear.  Maybe because I'm not a fan of chat readings.  Her predictions haven't occurred either.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2017, 01:55:12 PM »

What was it if I may ask?

If she couldn't connect then she shouldn't have said that she was sure of her statement. If she truly wasn't connected then she should have said sorry I can't connect to you.
It's so easy to say so only at the end when everything has already been wrong. We can never blame psychics lol it's always "oh she couldn't connect". Lol no. When a psychic can't connect, they know so right away.

She could see the job that I got, what day I got call for interview and when I started which I didn't even apply at the the I read with her. This is a good sample, some others are too personal so I am not going to say it here

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2017, 02:44:59 PM »
lotus replied to my email and sent me mins when keen had issues. she probs is busy. have no problem witht hat nice lady and others were nice even if they wer off or wrong. i chose to call them so its on me seems like you guys should move on and get over it if u dont like reading with lotus or dont like her, why are you alll still talking about her? that is very sad

i am really into this forum but i dont understand why people are still talking about their issues from a year ago and regards to lotus and phoenix and fairey moon? seems like people have problems letting go and moving on

i once had that problem and then my life changed when i let #$(# Go!

Offline Love-33

« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2017, 03:00:44 PM »
lotus replied to my email and sent me mins when keen had issues. she probs is busy. have no problem witht hat nice lady and others were nice even if they wer off or wrong. i chose to call them so its on me seems like you guys should move on and get over it if u dont like reading with lotus or dont like her, why are you alll still talking about her? that is very sad

i am really into this forum but i dont understand why people are still talking about their issues from a year ago and regards to lotus and phoenix and fairey moon? seems like people have problems letting go and moving on

not sure if your message was for me but if so, don't worry lol I did move on I'm in another relationship now, but I still like coming here to read people's feedback and also warn them with my own feedback.
I'm sorry, but lotus of light has been completely wrong in my case and I still believe she is a scam. Then why was she THAT wrong if she was a real psychic? She guesses stuff.
Regarding your story, well it's very easy: some psychics told you you will be great with your man, others told you to move on, basically besides these two options what else could have they said? Lotus has been guessing correctly, that's it

Please try to think one second and reply to my question: if she was a real psychic why did she say with certainty that my old POI was single when he in fact was not (and is still with the same girl)? Sorry but a real psychic who reads energies would have got it right. And don't talk to me about a connection etc... once again if she couldn't connect, she should have said so instead of guessing. My conclusion: she ripped me off. She kept me hanging for ages with her timeframes etc. When I found out by myself that that man was in a relationship, I didn't even bother telling her as I didn't want to spend one more dollar for this woman.

Be careful guys.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2017, 03:07:19 PM »

not sure if your message was for me but if so, don't worry lol I did move on I'm in another relationship now, but I still like coming here to read people's feedback and also warn them with my own feedback.
I'm sorry, but lotus of light has been completely wrong in my case and I still believe she is a scam. Then why was she THAT wrong if she was a real psychic? She guesses stuff.
Regarding your story, well it's very easy: some psychics told you you will be great with your man, others told you to move on, basically besides these two options what else could have they said? Lotus has been guessing correctly, that's it

Please try to think one second and reply to my question: if she was a real psychic why did she say with certainty that my old POI was single when he in fact was not (and is still with the same girl)? Sorry but a real psychic who reads energies would have got it right. And don't talk to me about a connection etc... once again if she couldn't connect, she should have said so instead of guessing. My conclusion: she ripped me off. She kept me hanging for ages with her timeframes etc. When I found out by myself that that man was in a relationship, I didn't even bother telling her as I didn't want to spend one more dollar for this woman.

Be careful guys.

yea she got something major wrong for me too...the person was involved with someone else and she didn't pick it up.