Author Topic: LotusofLight  (Read 103260 times)

Offline verb18

Re: LotusofLight
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2017, 04:29:24 AM »
i think Renee is great too. i don't understand all this hate and people accusing verb of being Renee. if you go through the post there's clearly at least 5/6 people she was accurate for, including myself. am i Renee too? her timing has been off but she is correct in picking up on present and predictions have come to pass, although timing has been off in a few of them. some energies don't connect with others and not everyone works for everyone. no need to bash people.

THANK YOU @LADYA. I literally posted positive experiences like every other single person has done on this forum. I could also name at least 5 people on this forum who go on and on about the success of readers like LadyP, Cookie, Kisha etc...are they them promoting themselves? But when I post about Lotus I get accused lol. I'm sorry I keep going on and on about this, but honestly when I see people banding together over the negative experiences they've had over a reader post after post for 10 pages of a thread, no one says shit, but when someone has a positive experience and defend their position, they are getting bashed. Idk, seems hypocritical to me. Anyway, I refuse to ever post about my experiences with Lotus again, because clearly positive experiences aren't welcomed like the pity-me parties people have over a reader being wrong.

Offline verb18

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2017, 04:39:45 AM »
And for the record - in the previous thread about Lotus when I got accused of being her - the only position I was TRYING to stand behind is that through all 30+ pages of that thread, MORE PEOPLE THAN LESS have had accurate experiences with Lotus. It was not me trying to "defend" her, it is just facts. I really didn't like nor did I connect with QueenOfCups18 - but she as well has a high track record of accuracy. Also, just like all 50+ pages of the threads about Aries Intuition, LadyP, Cookie, Prophet Rose etc - they DO have a high track record of getting things right for MOST PEOPLE. NOT ALL, MOST.

ladya

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2017, 04:42:48 AM »
And for the record - in the previous thread about Lotus when I got accused of being her - the only position I was TRYING to stand behind is that through all 30+ pages of that thread, MORE PEOPLE THAN LESS have had accurate experiences with Lotus. It was not me trying to "defend" her, it is just facts. I really didn't like nor did I connect with QueenOfCups18 - but she as well has a high track record of accuracy. Also, just like all 50+ pages of the threads about Aries Intuition, LadyP, Cookie, Prophet Rose etc - they DO have a high track record of getting things right for MOST PEOPLE. NOT ALL, MOST.

Lotus has been accurate with situations although timing is off but honestly i love Zadalia so much more. she has become like top 2. i know people say empaths can't do predictions or whatever but man shes on fire. timelines and everything. everytime i speak to her, boom, spot on!

ladya

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2017, 04:44:39 AM »
neither one of them fed me fairytales in any reading. only validated what i already knew and if i didn't know i got it validated shortly after the reading.

Offline verb18

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2017, 04:53:18 AM »
neither one of them fed me fairytales in any reading. only validated what i already knew and if i didn't know i got it validated shortly after the reading.

OMG Zadalia is one of my other faves as well - and she's got timing for me also!!! My POI just recently confirmed a lot about what she said that at one point didn't make much sense - but now it does. Lotus can be off on timing - For me she has been pretty decent even when I thought she wouldn't be. I also don't care about timing tho... cause when I did care nothing ever came to pass for me lol.

moonlight412

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2017, 04:58:35 AM »
None of them have fed me fairytale either. LOL told me my current POI will always be hot and cold, so it's better for me to let go and she saw a new person coming in and she feels by the time my POI will be ready I will be tired and would have given up on him.. I mean she didn't tell me what I wanted to hear.. other readers have told me the same.. very few have told me that my POI is my 'one and only'.. even Zadalia said the same thing, that my POI has feelings and he will come back but then he will go again and that will be his pattern. I am not sure if someone could call this a fairytale, but if someone does then this is definitely not my type of fairytale..lol

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2017, 06:02:30 AM »
I like z. She's tells it like she.sees it. He said my Person of Interest is being slow and have some issues but we'll come back around same thing what Lota said but different wording and the tarot card reader that I really like a lot is treu destiny.

Z was the only one to figure out that he was using silent treatment to push me away. She got deep into his mind.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2017, 10:59:54 AM »
Lotus of light was not accurate with me. Couldn't even pick up the issues.

Offline njlady

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2017, 03:30:43 PM »
I realize that readers aren't always one-size-fits-all.  It's worth a few bucks to me to try someone that is actually gifted can click with me.  I don't give them a low rating or anything if they don't.  Fake and can't connect with you are two different things. 

A friend of mine is a Medium.  The first time I met her, she asked me who _____ was, and said "she only has one leg".  That was my grandmother.  My grandmother was born in 1889 and died in 1943, so it's not like she could have run into the bathroom real quick and Googled me to get that info.  Years later in January she told me that I would be moving in ______ and the name of the place I would be moving to.  I kind of dismissed it because I thought "nope, no way" and forgot all about it because I had no intention of ever moving out of the sweet, sweet deal I had on my place, my job is secure and I didn't have anyone in my life I was going to transfer for.   That exact month she told me, my next door neighbor burned my place down and I had to move. 

About a week after I moved, I was standing at the corner waiting for the light to change and I looked up at my street sign ... and the name of my street was the name of the place she said I was going to move to.  Up until that second, I  had forgotten about what she said.  There are lots of other things too, and I know other people she has been insanely accurate for too.   It took me years to convince her to do readings professionally, and she has been reading on Keen for about 10 years now.  I've seen her name in a thread here as being inaccurate, and for me it's been quite the opposite.  No one is 100%, but when she tells me something, I pay attention. 

Offline kumamon

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2017, 05:17:49 PM »

And what are you right now, just normal friends? FWB?
[/quote]

Yes, just good friend for now.
and as she said maybe I should just think about myself more

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2017, 05:33:03 PM »
interesting reviews here. lotus has been good for me over the past year. i saw that  was spending a lot on her readings so i stopped that. she also does not recommend that either. so she cares and has never asked me to contact her in a short frame of time to check on things like others or tell me things to make me scared about my life. she told me that my ex would be open to getting together with me again and i was excited about that, but i would not be very happy after we got together. she was right ...i did get together with my ex Heather but things were not the same and it was within 3 weeks of the timeframe lotus gave. she also gave me a prediction for my work that i would get a job last november working with my hands and i do hail damage work on cars. well i wound up not getting it cuz i didnt know they had left me 3 voicemails. so that was my fault. i was mad and thought she lied, but she was right afterall. she usually is.

i had trouble getting thruogh to her last month but it was a keen problem and she sent me mins for free. i have struggled with just only hearing what i want to hear. Lotus has gave me many warnings tthat i just didnt want to hear. shes really a good reader. my life is going much better now and i call just now and then. shes a nice lady.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2017, 05:43:48 PM »
interesting reviews here. lotus has been good for me over the past year. i saw that  was spending a lot on her readings so i stopped that. she also does not recommend that either. so she cares and has never asked me to contact her in a short frame of time to check on things like others or tell me things to make me scared about my life. she told me that my ex would be open to getting together with me again and i was excited about that, but i would not be very happy after we got together. she was right ...i did get together with my ex Heather but things were not the same and it was within 3 weeks of the timeframe lotus gave. she also gave me a prediction for my work that i would get a job last november working with my hands and i do hail damage work on cars. well i wound up not getting it cuz i didnt know they had left me 3 voicemails. so that was my fault. i was mad and thought she lied, but she was right afterall. she usually is.

i had trouble getting thruogh to her last month but it was a keen problem and she sent me mins for free. i have struggled with just only hearing what i want to hear. Lotus has gave me many warnings tthat i just didnt want to hear. shes really a good reader. my life is going much better now and i call just now and then. shes a nice lady.

Great review, very balanced, thank you. Is she always good for you with timing? The overall movement she predicted for me has happened albeit a bit late but none of her specific event predictions have. I'm one of the blocked ones after I couldn't get her. I thought there was a Keen connection glitch and kept trying and then discovered I was blocked. I don't really care now because I got the overall movement with same outcome from all my other readers but I am wondering if her predicted events will happen eventually.

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2017, 05:57:07 PM »
she told me my ex would act crazy and leave my apartment and not answer my texts after bringing up stuff i new i needd to. so that was right and we did get together for a bit but i was feelng not into her at all. Lotus did say that would be happening. im happy lotus and another reader told me the truth and i moved on now.

this happened within 3 weeks of our reading and she said it could happen in the next few days to a month. so that was right on wit timing. other things didnt work out that she told me, but its because i did not do what i needed to do to make them work out and a yelled at people and it was on me. i realized it later on that what i wanted wasnt for me with my work and my ex and lots of drama.

she is nice and now i dont need to chat with her as much. im happy now . another reader blocked me but then i got in touch with her when lotus was not on and it wound up being a keen glitch the reader pheonyx didnt even know. so their system has problems so that i do know and their cust srv people arent too good or know anything. they said i was blocked but then later i got on with the reading

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2017, 06:03:53 PM »
i like this site lots of info here on all the keen people. my experiences were mixed but i found 2 good people to help me and things are better and going good. it was hard time but now i see that i can do more for myslef. im so glad i saw this site.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2017, 06:22:33 PM »
she told me my ex would act crazy and leave my apartment and not answer my texts after bringing up stuff i new i needd to. so that was right and we did get together for a bit but i was feelng not into her at all. Lotus did say that would be happening. im happy lotus and another reader told me the truth and i moved on now.

this happened within 3 weeks of our reading and she said it could happen in the next few days to a month. so that was right on wit timing. other things didnt work out that she told me, but its because i did not do what i needed to do to make them work out and a yelled at people and it was on me. i realized it later on that what i wanted wasnt for me with my work and my ex and lots of drama.

she is nice and now i dont need to chat with her as much. im happy now . another reader blocked me but then i got in touch with her when lotus was not on and it wound up being a keen glitch the reader pheonyx didnt even know. so their system has problems so that i do know and their cust srv people arent too good or know anything. they said i was blocked but then later i got on with the reading

Glad to hear your block was indeed a glitch. I do hope I can get through to Lotus again eventually because I would read with her again. Also very happy to hear she was correct with your outcome. She gave me a great one, predicted to happen by the end of the year. "Pheonyx," is that Phoenyx Amore (Catherine)? I love her!

anything