Author Topic: SpiritDivine  (Read 34167 times)

Offline Dnj1984

SpiritDivine
« on: February 01, 2017, 03:33:25 PM »
Has anyone read with her? Her reviews are good and her rate is cheap!

Offline YellowLove

Re: SpiritDivine
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 06:59:35 PM »
I have.I have to wait on her predictions but they're aligned with the other top readers of mine.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 08:03:50 PM »
I have read with her 3 times now and she has been amazing.  A few small predictions have come to pass.  When I called today, I asked a question about an issue that happened on Friday.  She immediately picked up the third party involved, along with the reason it happened.  Just by me asking when I would hear from this person.  It was something very specific and not vague either.  I have a few predictions over the next 10 days, so we will see, but I am confident those will come to pass.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 02:44:40 PM »
Ok so I created a post a while ago about this reader.. She is fast and cheap! I mean literally gets to the meat and potatoes of the reading and doesn't waste your time... I was wondering if she is a "feel good" reader  before BUT she told me bad news once so I'm like ok.. Lol
She's good with current and predicted the current argument me and my love just had. Pretty good reader.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 04:14:36 PM »
Wow, this is another good profile and affordable reader.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 07:32:28 PM »
What time she's on usually!?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2017, 08:16:43 PM »
Early mornings and afternoons usually. If she has arrange a call on she'll call back fairly quick.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2017, 06:49:07 PM »
Early mornings and afternoons usually. If she has arrange a call on she'll call back fairly quick.

Finally I got a chance to speak with her
How accurate she is ??
She is quick and seems she align things with lotusoflight

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2017, 06:56:22 PM »

How accurate she is ??

I've had a few small predictions come to pass.  She doesn't just tell you what you want to hear either.  I had asked her on Sunday if I would receive a response from someone about something that was important to me and she told me unfortunately no, I wouldn't.  She was correct in that.  I have predictions coming up end of this into next week, 2 weeks and then through end of May, so I can keep you guys up to date on those as well if you'd like.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2017, 07:12:23 PM »

How accurate she is ??

I've had a few small predictions come to pass.  She doesn't just tell you what you want to hear either.  I had asked her on Sunday if I would receive a response from someone about something that was important to me and she told me unfortunately no, I wouldn't.  She was correct in that.  I have predictions coming up end of this into next week, 2 weeks and then through end of May, so I can keep you guys up to date on those as well if you'd like.

Please keep us posted!!
I asked about my long time ago ex all the sudden came back and he is long distance
She said he will place a visit to me as same as LOL said which I surprised

Also I said we will see each other this year and she said yes which will be 6/7 months after and I didn't tell her anything about this because I was planning a trip on November and will place a visit to him as well

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2017, 07:17:36 PM »

How accurate she is ??

Also, I had a little bit of a falling out with my then boyfriend but now not so much last Friday night.... when I called her Saturday morning, she was the ONLY one who picked up on the EXACT reason the falling out happened with only me asking "he ended things, was wondering what was going to happen now".  So I was surprised about that because it was something out of the blue, something out of my control and didn't have to do with me either.

Please keep us posted!!
I asked about my long time ago ex all the sudden came back and he is long distance
She said he will place a visit to me as same as LOL said which I surprised

Also I said we will see each other this year and she said yes which will be 6/7 months after and I didn't tell her anything about this because I was planning a trip on November and will place a visit to him as well

Offline verb18

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2017, 11:39:12 PM »
I had a scheduled call back with her and she wound up calling me at literally 8 AM so I ignored while getting ready for work - and I tried chatting with her because I had a few bucks left in my budget and she blocked me  ??? no idea why!!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2017, 03:08:27 PM »
I had a scheduled call back with her and she wound up calling me at literally 8 AM so I ignored while getting ready for work - and I tried chatting with her because I had a few bucks left in my budget and she blocked me  ??? no idea why!!

I was in her queue and she blocked me as well.  Never spoke to her before.  I hate readers that do that. If they dont want new clients they should say so.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2017, 06:46:06 PM »
I don’t understand why Keen allows callers to block on the first try, nor to allow new clients. Don’t they work for Keen? Do their regulars serial call enough for them to make any profit? I find this ridiculous tbh.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2017, 07:12:16 PM »
Lots of readers will check to see the feedback a caller left for others, and if they see negatives, automatically block.  Guess they figure it's risky lol.

anything