Author Topic: SpiritDivine  (Read 34136 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: SpiritDivine
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2017, 08:45:22 PM »
Lots of readers will check to see the feedback a caller left for others, and if they see negatives, automatically block.  Guess they figure it's risky lol.

I think I've only left one negative feedback for a reader that took 2 minutes to type one sentence and basically said nothing.  That deserves a negative feedback lol

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2017, 12:36:09 AM »
Another prediction of hers came to pass. Unfortunately it was a negative one lol I've been at my place of employment for 3 years now and was sure after I got my last degree they would advance me. I asked her last week if they would. She said no, they won't, and that I'll end up somewhere else. I was so sure she may be wrong because they love me there. But she was right. I found that out this week. So I've had two predictions from her in the last week pass. One regarding a love question and the other regarding a job.

stargazer

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2017, 06:59:47 PM »
I liked spiritdivine. She was fast and accurate.

Offline verb18

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2017, 07:25:57 PM »
I liked spiritdivine. She was fast and accurate.

Im so upset she blocked me i really wanted to try her. Literally blocked me because I missed one of her calls for an arranged call back... but she called back at literally 8 AM EST... it should really tell the readers your time zones before they call back lol!!

Offline britbrat

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2017, 07:42:29 PM »
I hate when they block you before you get to read with them. It's so stupid.

moonlight412

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2017, 03:28:57 PM »
She is super weird!!!! Blocked me without even talking... don't like her already! lol

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2017, 03:39:59 PM »
She is super weird!!!! Blocked me without even talking... don't like her already! lol

She did that to me as well. I went on my other account and chatted with her.  LOL

Offline knel27

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2017, 11:32:45 AM »
This lady definitely doesn't sugar coat so be ready if you want the truth. Asked her something about my ex and she nicely said "yes, I wish it wasn't true but it is". She tells you the good and bad. I wouldn't be stuck on time frames with any reader. She did give me one that's a few months out in line with other readers. She has a very realistic spin on everything. Definitely didn't sell me a fairy tale. She is very sweet, answers questions directly and doesn't try to keep you on the phone. Also very affordable, I would definitely call again. 

Offline knel27

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2017, 11:35:53 AM »
Also, for the people getting blocked, it's happened to me with other readers, so what I do now is email before I call saying I'm new and would like a reading and wait for a response, then get in their que. so far this has helped and I don't get blocked.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2017, 06:48:00 AM »
She told me 3 days ago I would hear from my POI in 3 days. Nothing yet.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2017, 01:18:28 AM »
She changed her name, and she just got a bad review.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2017, 01:27:21 AM »
That's her actual name

For me so far she's good and spot of most of the things

Once again not all readers suit for everyone

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2017, 01:55:57 AM »
She picked up great but predictions didn't pan out. I was hoping it would,  I really liked her reading style. Maybe she could still be accurate just timing off.

Amb

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2017, 02:01:16 AM »
Her name is not coming up.....she must have changed her name, but to what? I have many favorited for one reason or another (some to remind myself NOT to read with them) and a couple have changed their name and rates before. She was not in my favorites, or I would have noticed.

Offline knel27

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2017, 02:08:33 AM »
She changed it to YvonneO  :)