Author Topic: SpiritDivine  (Read 34039 times)

Amb

Re: SpiritDivine
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2017, 02:10:51 AM »
Just looked and seems to be a few name changes lately. Thanks knel!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2017, 01:25:44 PM »
weird, I wonder why she changed her name...i wonder if she didn't want to be searched for on here...

stargazer

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2017, 05:10:24 PM »
weird, I wonder why she changed her name...i wonder if she didn't want to be searched for on here...
thats very likely. I just got an email from her saying her page is being re-done or some crap

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2017, 05:21:30 PM »
thats very likely. I just got an email from her saying her page is being re-done or some crap

;D

ladya

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2017, 02:30:45 AM »
She was right in my case.  I reached out to her by email to ask her for her schedule.  She did a FREE email reading for me out of kindness because she felt my pain.  And she was correct.  The only person who nailed it for me.  Others were wrong.

wow! thats so sweet of her!

Offline kumamon

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2017, 05:46:49 PM »
She was right in my case.  I reached out to her by email to ask her for her schedule.  She did a FREE email reading for me out of kindness because she felt my pain.  And she was correct.  The only person who nailed it for me.  Others were wrong.

wow! thats so sweet of her!

She's cool even you email her for following qns she is willing to answer it for free

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2017, 09:54:28 PM »

I'm glad she was accurate for you.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2017, 10:17:59 PM »
what time is she online?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2017, 01:23:46 AM »
what time is she online?

Usually starting at 8 or 9 EST and she's usually on until around lunch is when I usually see her on.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2017, 03:51:38 AM »
Just a couple days she had a really bad review and now it's gone. Wtf

Offline knel27

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2017, 09:27:23 AM »

Yep...I saw that bad review too. I hate it how they can magically get rid of the bad reviews. I've written a bad review for someone before and a few days later it disappeared. I do like spirit divine, but the vanishing bad reviews really does us a disservice as it makes these advisors look flawless.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2017, 01:03:52 PM »

Yep...I saw that bad review too. I hate it how they can magically get rid of the bad reviews. I've written a bad review for someone before and a few days later it disappeared. I do like spirit divine, but the vanishing bad reviews really does us a disservice as it makes these advisors look flawless.

That's why this site is important, Keen's FB system is very biased.  Not saying some reviews shouldn't be removed if they're not fair but sometimes they are fair, and still get removed.

I stopped trusting Oracle of the Sea after I saw her pull this.  Someone left a bad review of her, saying nothing inappropriate, and I noticed a few minutes later her rate dropped to $1.50 per minute and she was "busy".  Magically after that, two positive, very detailed glowing feedbacks were left for her :

12/21/2016

Cali Rose
Today I gifted myself with a call to Oracle. I have spoken with her for several years but its been awhile. So many of her predictions have come to pass which is amazing. Even when situations seemed impossible she has proven to be correct. Her spiritual guidance has gotten me thru intense times and helped me to avoid added stress. At the end of the call I always feel inspired and uplifted. She is lovely to speak with, professional, and knowledgeable. Her friendliness and laughter are as healing as the information she shares. I highly recommend her especially as 2016 ends and we begin 2017 and throughout the year. Thank you!

12/21/2016

Atlantean Goddess
Oracle of the Sea is absolutely amazing! She is one the best and most accurate psychic on keen! Everything she has ever said to me has come true. She made predictions for things in my life that i thought would never happen and were impossible. To my delight and amazement they came true. Her psychic ability is out of this world! She never stops amazing me with her accuracy and predictions! She never tells me fairytales, always is truthful in what she sees. thanks to her honesty she's saved me from making some really bad mistakes. And the details she provides! Wow, she picks up on things i've never told anyone! She is my must go to advisor and should be yours too!

And then the bad one was removed, and her rate shot back up to what it normally was.  So she must have had two friends calls in and leave the positive feedback.

I would respect it much more if they just left the bad FB...but when this happens, makes me think twice about them.  Sure a bad feedback could hurt their business a bit, but that's life.  E-bay has feedback system (which has it's own set of problems), and Yelp is there for people to leave reviews on stores etc...that's the way it is. 
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 01:08:31 PM by bluebelle »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2017, 03:59:09 PM »
And then the bad one was removed, and her rate shot back up to what it normally was.  So she must have had two friends calls in and leave the positive feedback.

I would respect it much more if they just left the bad FB...but when this happens, makes me think twice about them.  Sure a bad feedback could hurt their business a bit, but that's life.  E-bay has feedback system (which has it's own set of problems), and Yelp is there for people to leave reviews on stores etc...that's the way it is.

Readers always claim they aren't God (they loooooooove saying that), but are hurt when they don't provide perfect readings every time, all the time. That isn't even reality. No one is faultless and can please everyone. Readers are the most sensitive people on the planet. Their professions are more guesswork than science, so they should expect to be more wrong than right, I would think.

I booked marked (Yvonne Olen) just to try her out because she was so cheap and I still want to try her, once I can catch her on.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2017, 04:06:46 PM »

Readers always claim they aren't God (they loooooooove saying that), but are hurt when they don't provide perfect readings every time, all the time. That isn't even reality. No one is faultless and can please everyone. Readers are the most sensitive people on the planet. Their professions are more guesswork than science, so they should expect to be more wrong than right, I would think.

I booked marked (Yvonne Olen) just to try her out because she was so cheap and I still want to try her, once I can catch her on.

i agree, no one is perfect, so just own the bad FB unless of course, it's unreasonable or had no relevance to the reading.  I used to read with Oracle a LOT but once i saw her do that, I stopped.  Not to mention, nothing came to pass (aside from one contact prediction) that she predicted.  Now I know why she has no bad FB on her page, she must have it all removed somehow.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2017, 04:40:00 PM »
"I used to read with Oracle a LOT"...... Oracles of the sea?

yes

anything