Author Topic: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!  (Read 124984 times)

Offline migsyhere

Re: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2017, 05:58:04 AM »
No that is just the biggest fattest lie I've ever heard. Read the boards. Keen advisors out of the 1000's on there very few are accurate. I felt bad for you the other day when you were attacked. But the horse shit you coming out with today you deserve it. The whole idea of the board is to share experiences. When you come out with everyone you've ever spoken to has been correct, we know you are off your rocker.
Hey. Kindly keep your nastiness at bay.  Not interested in your hostility.  For 70th time:  not all readers on keen have been accurate for me.  But many have. I should also say I spend time researching a reader before I call.
And again, psychics are not computers - VERY RARELY - will some be 100% correct.

But, for example, over the last week my boyfriend and were arguing and communication shut down I called Angelica ovalley and intuitalex and they were all - yes - all - correct. We've made up, we saw each other, he told me he loves me.  And it was difficult to get here.

And, for the record, I received readings on keen way before I expanded my business there.  And since then, I learned - don't call with 1/2or3 minute readings - the reader can't connect. Also, try to put your expectations away.  I don't ask questions like when is he going to call - that's leading - rather what do you see regarding communication. Instead of "are we getting back together" I'll ask " what do you see for us from here.  I do that because I find when people call to get the answer "they" want it throws off he reading. So I try to pose questions so that the reader can receive information in their own way and deceminate it to me.

If someone asks me too many questions, I hang up
If someone starts "to the left to the left" - like telling me something that doesn't resonate at all - I hang up.
I love ovalley - beacuse of her dont tell me anything policy.
Hope that helps some of you.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 06:02:08 AM by migsyhere »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2017, 06:06:02 AM »
I can't believe most readers have been accurate for you. I have 6 journals over a 4 year time of readings and only a few minor things have come true. Out of all these people on the forum, you've had the best luck.  These readings have nothing to do with us not wanting to hear the truth. We get fairytales of the POI loving us and wanting us and we will be together amd its nothing but a crock of shit.  They all say the same thing. Every single one

Ahhh... I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for your disappointment.  I highly doubt I'm the person who's had the best luck - I mean really... But I do connect with many of the people I've spoken with. I feel like I've said everything I can..

And PS check out this thread and try some of these - http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1812.0.html
others - besides me! - are having good results.   Good luck!

Look at the Thread predictions that came true.  Over a 4 or 5 year period there arent alot. Im not saying nothing ever comes true for people but 99% of the predictions are wrong.
I'm not alone!

No, you're not. And my friend's accuracy rate is similar to mine, in fact, she recently had a huge prediction, made by just about everybody with differing details, come true that was a complete shocker. And now things are progressing also according to predictions. So ... yeah.

Well then you two must have a special psychic God because if what you are saying in true,  the thread about the predictions would be full of stories. Either that or tge rest of us must have huge blocks that they cant read us or we dont want to hear the truth. I know for me, i would much rather spend thousands of dollars to be told a bunch of fairytales than hear the truth.

I claim nothing special, in fact, I said I don't know why my predictions come true when so many are complaining on here that theirs don't. Why are you so angry? I've done nothing to you. I get correct predictions from psychics, so actually not fairy-tales, something which has no effect on you.

That's the last I'm saying about this, except that I think you want to revise your last sentence.

ladya

« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2017, 06:50:52 AM »
my predictions come true as well. a lot of them that came true were the not so good ones that people i trust predicted. some good came true but those were minor.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2017, 08:06:25 AM »
I agree with the two above .Pshhh I get predictions true and outcomes for me come and PASS..more than I can count .HOW??it took a while but I found those that connect with me and read me well..I don't care for timelines but if my "go to readers "throw it in guess what it comes to pass..Yay for me.i don't see why people are bitter or pissed or jealous when someone says their predictions come to pass??

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2017, 10:26:11 AM »
I'm not being nasty...Just find it strange how your a reader and your coming on here. Claiming every reading you've had your predictions come true. While those on here that haven't, well there must be something wrong with them. As I said the whole point of the board is to share experience. I find your last claim total bullshit. I think you should be removed.
There is many a person on here that has been told their pio is coming back only to find out yes, they are in fact married to another person.

Offline sharon

« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2017, 11:20:39 AM »
Sincerity - completely wrong. She has such amazing reviews, doesnt she?! So many confused readers call and spend a lot of money. What a shame.

2008-
I should have been rich by now but I got ill instead she didnt see that coming!
I would  marry my man of 4 years, he is looking for wedding ring! No - he married someone else!
My parents will move to another country within months, they are still in my city!
I made huge mistake and called her in 2016 again because of the amazing reviews here on this forum and I am so upset I did it.

2016-
The man in interest will not marry  his girlfriend, they will split up in Summer. But. They are closer than ever! They are engaged!
And lots of other stuff, she has even contradicted herself within 4 months... this woman was NEVER right for me.
I AM DONE.

Lady Dianne
2013, 2014, 2015 - He will propose to me.
2016 - He won't propose to me. I shall forget about him.

And so many, uncountable, other readers were wrong. I feel pain when I read all these completely gone wrong readers, SINCERITY, in the suggestion-list. I live my past again.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2017, 12:23:42 PM »
It could be possible too that if they are that wrong people don't call back to tell them because they are so dismayed so they don't actually know a true grasp of how often? Just trying to be objective. 

I think the reviews also contribute to us believing they may be right.  Cause if someone had a bunch of "totally wrong" reviews or more than one  I don't call.

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2017, 01:18:12 PM »
I'm not being nasty...Just find it strange how your a reader and your coming on here. Claiming every reading you've had your predictions come true. While those on here that haven't, well there must be something wrong with them. As I said the whole point of the board is to share experience. I find your last claim total bullshit. I think you should be removed.
There is many a person on here that has been told their pio is coming back only to find out yes, they are in fact married to another person.
How bout this: freaking ignore me and don't listen to what have to say.  How bout that? I should be removed" because I've had positive experiences?? You have some nerve. You should be quiet because your bitter and clearly have no idea how psychic nature works in people.

Psychics are not ultra humans that dwell in special places with laser beams coming out their eyes. They are just people.  And they need help, too. I've read for many readers on keen and I call them in turn beacuse life happens and I need help figuring it out.

Stop assigning some inflated ultra reality to psychics.  You're building them and and undoubtedly feel let down when they turn out to be fallible.

And don't dare - ever - try to condescend or direct my behavior or experience. You're hilarious girl. What I've been trying to say to nicely is clearly you hung to something that wasn't happening and tried for a very long time to validate your desire for it.  I've been.  But eventually, I had to move on.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 05:10:16 PM by migsyhere »

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2017, 01:25:23 PM »
I agree with the two above .Pshhh I get predictions true and outcomes for me come and PASS..more than I can count .HOW??it took a while but I found those that connect with me and read me well..I don't care for timelines but if my "go to readers "throw it in guess what it comes to pass..Yay for me.i don't see why people are bitter or pissed or jealous when someone says their predictions come to pass??
Thank you!  Jeez Louise!  I'm done with the nasty bitter angry people here.  How can you approach life like that - or a reading for that matter! - and think your going to get good information?? It's counterintuitive! 

It's like starting a job, walking in on the first day and telling your boss "look I hope this position works, but I've been fired before so I'm just letting you know, I'm watching you and I'm ready if we have a problem".

Uhhh... think maybe you just fucked up and chance you had if loving the job and making lasting and great in your life?
Think maybe your projecting?
Boom. Done.
You are now ready to hate work everyday and every body knows it.
That's what these naysayers are doing.
Full on.
Oh well. I'm done.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 05:07:53 PM by migsyhere »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2017, 03:39:16 PM »
I have psychics be wrong on jobs, poi and situations. Yes a few were correct but very few.only a few readers have picked up the truth between my pio. You sound like a advertisement for keen saying all your predictions ha e come to pass. Your right I shouldn't read your post as they at just dumb.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2017, 04:19:39 PM »
Thank you!  Jeez Louise!  I'm done with the nasty bitter angry people here.  How can you approach life like that - or a reading for that matter! - and think your going to get good information?? It's counterintuitive! 

It's like starting a job, walking in on the first day and telling your boss "look I hope this position works, but I've been fired before so I'm just letting you, I'm watching you and I'm ready if we have a problem".

Uhhh... think maybe you just fucked up and chance you had if loving the job and making lasting and great in your life?
Boom. Done.
Full on.
Oh well. I'm done.

Here's why there is such negativity from everyone.  First, 99% of the people on this forum have been given a fairy tale. Some have been devastated by the outcome being different, have been led on for months/years and have spent a freaking fortune on readings.  Why do we keep calling then?  Because the readers give us such fairy tales it give us hope. They suck us in. They do it on purpose.  I don't care what you say.  There may be 1% of the readers on Keen that are legitimate and ethical.  The rest are bullcrap.

Second, you come on here as a reader claiming the best readers for you are some of the worst readers on Keen.  How do we know this? Because we've called and been given a load of crap. 

Third, you then tell us that MOST of your predictions come true.  And then you start adding readers that have been correct for you, like O'Valley and Astro Sarah.  These two readers are some of the favorites on  here.  Why didn't you mention the readers from your original post?  Why are you now adding readers that are favorites and notable on here? 

Fourth, you then say that its OUR fault that our predictions are coming true because 1, we don't want to hear the truth and 2, we are not easy to read.  WTH? 

Here's the thing.  You are trying to get over on a bunch of people are professional callers. We've called them all. We know the ins and out of bullshit readers. We can tell them from the first words that come out of their mouth.  Why? Because we've called for years and have spent thousands of dollars.  One of the things you have NEVER mentioned as to why an outcome doesn't happen is because of our holding on, continuing to call, not moving on with our lives. If you knew anything, you would know this is part of the universe given you what you want.  Letting go, trusting etc.  But what you did?  You blamed it on us not being able to be read well enough or we aren't ready for the truth. 

I was one of the skeptical people at the beginning.  I was actually starting to like you but after your last bullcrap statement, I'm over you.  And you getting mad because we're calling you on your bullcrap is exactly why I think you're full of it. 

I wouldn't be surprised that some of the people posting positive predictions are your cohorts.  Because let me tell you something. If I had ONE positive prediction, I would be posting the hell out of it, on the thread about predictions coming true, best readers etc.  However, none of these people have posted.  Why not?  Hmmmmmmm 

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2017, 04:46:52 PM »

It's like starting a job, walking in on the first day and telling your boss "look I hope this position works, but I've been fired before so I'm just letting you, I'm watching you and I'm ready if we have a problem".

Boom. Done.
Full on.
Oh well. I'm done.

Here's why there is such negativity from everyone.  First, 99% of the people on this forum have been given a fairy tale. Some have been devastated by the outcome being different, have been led on for months/years and have spent a freaking fortune on readings.  Why do we keep calling then?  Because the readers give us such fairy tales it give us hope. They suck us in. They do it on purpose.  I don't care what you say.  There may be 1% of the readers on Keen that are legitimate and ethical.  The rest are bullcrap.

Second, you come on here as a reader claiming the best readers for you are some of the worst readers on Keen.  How do we know this? Because we've called and been given a load of crap. 

Third, you then tell us that MOST of your predictions come true.  And then you start adding readers that have been correct for you, like O'Valley and Astro Sarah.  These two readers are some of the favorites on  here.  Why didn't you mention the readers from your original post?  Why are you now adding readers that are favorites and notable on here? 

Fourth, you then say that its OUR fault that our predictions are coming true because 1, we don't want to hear the truth and 2, we are not easy to read.  WTH? 

Here's the thing.  You are trying to get over on a bunch of people are professional callers. We've called them all. We know the ins and out of bullshit readers. We can tell them from the first words that come out of their mouth.  Why? Because we've called for years and have spent thousands of dollars.  One of the things you have NEVER mentioned as to why an outcome doesn't happen is because of our holding on, continuing to call, not moving on with our lives. If you knew anything, you would know this is part of the universe given you what you want.  Letting go, trusting etc.  But what you did?  You blamed it on us not being able to be read well enough or we aren't ready for the truth. 

I was one of the skeptical people at the beginning.  I was actually starting to like you but after your last bullcrap statement, I'm over you.  And you getting mad because we're calling you on your bullcrap is exactly why I think you're full of it. 

I wouldn't be surprised that some of the people posting positive predictions are your cohorts.  Because let me tell you something. If I had ONE positive prediction, I would be posting the hell out of it, on the thread about predictions coming true, best readers etc.  However, none of these people have posted.  Why not?  Hmmmmmmm
I said I'm done.  I wish you luck and blessed life. 
You may absolutely blame me for your failures and you may wholeheartedly continue to misconstrue everything I've said here.
It doesn't change my world one iota.
Like I said - walk into a new job knowing its going to be fucked up and waiting for people to start smack with you - and - lo and be hold - it'll be a terrible experience. 
That is how life works. 
Perception is 9/10's of the law. 
We create what we receive.
I am now creating space to ignore you and will respond to people who's energy feels better to me.
Be well and blessed and loved.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 04:52:01 PM by migsyhere »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #132 on: February 02, 2017, 06:39:16 PM »
To all of you full of such negative energy on here, stop and think about the fact that maybe that is why things aren't working for you. Read about Law of Attraction. It's just so much negativity that you are drawing back into your life. Also, our futures are not set in stone. No psychic should guarantee something is going to happen. Readings are supposed to be what a likely outcome will be if things continue on this path. But there is your free will AND the other person's free will that can change things. And your negative energy. Psychics aren't God. Just because a timeframe passes or something doesn't happen doesn't mean the psychic was lying.

You are correct, however, im only annoyed at the OP because of what she has said and how she is defending and suggesting the worst readers out there and then blamed us for not be able to be read.  If someone cant read you, they should tell you.  Yona was the only one who refunded my money because she couldnt read me that day.  That is ethical.  She didnt bullcrap me.

stargazer

« Reply #133 on: February 02, 2017, 06:44:05 PM »
Jus adding my 2¢ on predictions that haven't come true... obsessing over the future/what will happen and timelines is a sure fire way to not get what you want, most of the time. From my experience anyway. Take your predictions with a grain of salt and live life. It's short. Dont waste your time on what hasn't happened.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2017, 06:48:32 PM »
Jus adding my 2¢ on predictions that haven't come true... obsessing over the future/what will happen and timelines is a sure fire way to not get what you want, most of the time. From my experience anyway. Take your predictions with a grain of salt and live life. It's short. Dont waste your time on what hasn't happened.

Exactly.  Which is what i said she didnt even address. I truly believe you have to move on, not obsess and continue to call.  A good psychic would say that