Author Topic: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!  (Read 124942 times)

Offline Bella

• Veterans
Re: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2017, 01:47:05 AM »
Is it possible that during phone reading the psychic reads my own thoughts and wishes instead of poi? Or, his feelings toward someone else not the person that calls but interpret them wrong? I am always concern of the info I hear from the psychic are really the filings he has toward me or someone else.
Well this is part of why reading over the phone in short bursts is so difficult.  You have to connect to the caller and decipher what you pick up about that person in just a few minutes.  so, is it possible to confuse the perspective - YES!!  If a caller asks "how does he feel about me", you could absolutely get the perspective of how the caller feels about that person, or how the person feels about someone else.  FOR SURE.  Being a psychic is not like being a computer. There aren't fixed equations.  You're talking about the ability to literally tune into someones thoughts and situation. Also people that call online - myself included - are rushed because the reading is expensive - and most of the time they are not relaxed and totally skeptical.  The hurriedness and disbelief also effect our ability to pick up on you.  I have people repeat their names which helps me feel their vibration and I start to get images.  But everyone is different.  The short answer to your question is yes.  Psychics can 100% assign information or perspective incorrectly.  absolutely.

Well then I say you should most definitely not be telling someone what someone may feel for you EVER. If you can mix up energies, what good is the reading, outside of keeping so,one hooked?  Over and over again...you should be reading then.  You are giving very false information. That is NOT cool, or excusable when you do it multiple times to the same client.  I don't think that anyone here expects 100% accuracy ever, but to get the same "mistake" on multiple occasions from the same reader?  Really? You think that's excusable?  When same reader tells you how much they love you, and a year later you found them to be married to someone else?  What could be your Excuse for that?  Why be a reader if you're  sooooo effing wrong?  So who's fault is it if you call one reader or 10 who tell you the same thing for over a year?  Do you really want to go with the "connection"?  If they're consistently wrong, they should hang it up and stop robbing people.

Just a word of enlightenment for you, read back in the literally thousands and thousands of posts here.  How, save for a maybe 4 out of the hundreds of posters NOTHING happened, and more often than not, the exact opposite happened.  Please stop making Excuses for less than ethical readers.  Which are the majority on any phone line. If you want specific threads to read, like the real horrors of calling then PM me and I will tell you.
Wow.  you are really angry and I'm sorry for that.  In my case, I read with someone two days ago and exactly what she said happened today.  Additionally, I read with someone last week and the situation is unfolding as she advised.  I find that to be the case over and over and over. Maybe your energy is hard to penetrate? 

As for the readings I mentioned that didn't ultimately occur as some said, what you're overlooking is that I was given the correct information by some - I just wasn't ready to hear it.  In addition, the guy did keep coming back and expressing love for me, it just didn't end with us being together which was what I wanted at the time but now am thankful did not happen.

As a matter of fact Sarah and Sophia were the first ones i called regarding that situation and I believe they both nailed it: Sophia and I laughed about it once because she told be that fist day we broke up - you going to talk to a million psychics now, and theres a chance he'll come back, but I think its just to fuck with your heart.

Concerning your comments here, if you really in your soul believe that people are lying to you, taking your money and swindling you - maybe you should stop calling them... I can only say, that that has not at all been my experience.  But, I have admittedly suffered grave disappointment when I wasn't willing to surrender to the flow of the universe and i only wanted my way and the out come I hoped for.
Angry? Moi? Lol. Yeah a bit, only at myself....however you have evaded the question of why you defend the liars and swindlers?  You just have excises as to why all the readers are wrong....even if you are calling, as you say, to hear what you want to hear....how is that making the readers ok?  Yep, again, I am responsible for picking up the phone,.,.no one but me.  However stop drying the unethical readings.  That's all. Stop defending the people who bullshit you, and there are more bullshitters than "real altruisitc" readers. You know it as we all do.  You never really address the negative here, only putting back on ones self,  and maybe you're correct on doing so, but bullshit readers are the norm, not the exception.  And that is the TRUTH.  Btw, I have read with Sophia years ago,....utterly wrong.

And I take offense that it is "me" that they feed me bullshit?  My energy is hard to penetrate?  So that makes a reader tell you lies?  Really? Is that what you want to go with?  If they were ethical they would say so, and hang up the phone.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2017, 01:57:02 AM »
some readers do tell people they can't connect. I can name two. But, it is really hard to find people who are that ethical.

And, I think for the most part - other than gypsy style spell people - that people wouldn't practice if they didn't seriously believe they were right, or at least right 95% of the time. And that if they were "wrong" there's a reason they couldn't see it that had to do with your personal growth.

..then again. A person could be certifiably nutso and believe, seriously, that they are totally sane and/or right about things. And we might be getting that when we call. Totally unregulated industry.

It still sucks, to spend all the time and money and trust and not get the true outcome, though. No way around it. But you gotta forgive yourself/those people/readers and move on because there is nothing you can do about the past, and you deserve peace. Bitterness in our hearts only affects our own selves.

Rediska

« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2017, 02:06:43 AM »
some readers do tell people they can't connect. I can name two. But, it is really hard to find people who are that ethical.

And, I think for the most part - other than gypsy style spell people - that people wouldn't practice if they didn't seriously believe they were right, or at least right 95% of the time. And that if they were "wrong" there's a reason they couldn't see it that had to do with your personal growth.

..then again. A person could be certifiably nutso and believe, seriously, that they are totally sane and/or right about things. And we might be getting that when we call. Totally unregulated industry.

It still sucks, to spend all the time and money and trust and not get the true outcome, though. No way around it. But you gotta forgive yourself/those people/readers and move on because there is nothing you can do about the past, and you deserve peace. Bitterness in our hearts only affects our own selves.

Well said!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2017, 02:17:57 AM »
I can't believe most readers have been accurate for you. I have 6 journals over a 4 year time of readings and only a few minor things have come true. Out of all these people on the forum, you've had the best luck.  These readings have nothing to do with us not wanting to hear the truth. We get fairytales of the POI loving us and wanting us and we will be together amd its nothing but a crock of shit.  They all say the same thing. Every single one

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2017, 02:18:04 AM »
Is it possible that during phone reading the psychic reads my own thoughts and wishes instead of poi? Or, his feelings toward someone else not the person that calls but interpret them wrong? I am always concern of the info I hear from the psychic are really the filings he has toward me or someone else.
Well this is part of why reading over the phone in short bursts is so difficult.  You have to connect to the caller and decipher what you pick up about that person in just a few minutes.  so, is it possible to confuse the perspective - YES!!  If a caller asks "how does he feel about me", you could absolutely get the perspective of how the caller feels about that person, or how the person feels about someone else.  FOR SURE.  Being a psychic is not like being a computer. There aren't fixed equations.  You're talking about the ability to literally tune into someones thoughts and situation. Also people that call online - myself included - are rushed because the reading is expensive - and most of the time they are not relaxed and totally skeptical.  The hurriedness and disbelief also effect our ability to pick up on you.  I have people repeat their names which helps me feel their vibration and I start to get images.  But everyone is different.  The short answer to your question is yes.  Psychics can 100% assign information or perspective incorrectly.  absolutely.

Well then I say you should most definitely not be telling someone what someone may feel for you EVER. If you can mix up energies, what good is the reading, outside of keeping so,one hooked?  Over and over again...you should be reading then.  You are giving very false information. That is NOT cool, or excusable when you do it multiple times to the same client.  I don't think that anyone here expects 100% accuracy ever, but to get the same "mistake" on multiple occasions from the same reader?  Really? You think that's excusable?  When same reader tells you how much they love you, and a year later you found them to be married to someone else?  What could be your Excuse for that?  Why be a reader if you're  sooooo effing wrong?  So who's fault is it if you call one reader or 10 who tell you the same thing for over a year?  Do you really want to go with the "connection"?  If they're consistently wrong, they should hang it up and stop robbing people.

Just a word of enlightenment for you, read back in the literally thousands and thousands of posts here.  How, save for a maybe 4 out of the hundreds of posters NOTHING happened, and more often than not, the exact opposite happened.  Please stop making Excuses for less than ethical readers.  Which are the majority on any phone line. If you want specific threads to read, like the real horrors of calling then PM me and I will tell you.
Wow.  you are really angry and I'm sorry for that.  In my case, I read with someone two days ago and exactly what she said happened today.  Additionally, I read with someone last week and the situation is unfolding as she advised.  I find that to be the case over and over and over. Maybe your energy is hard to penetrate? 

As for the readings I mentioned that didn't ultimately occur as some said, what you're overlooking is that I was given the correct information by some - I just wasn't ready to hear it.  In addition, the guy did keep coming back and expressing love for me, it just didn't end with us being together which was what I wanted at the time but now am thankful did not happen.

As a matter of fact Sarah and Sophia were the first ones i called regarding that situation and I believe they both nailed it: Sophia and I laughed about it once because she told be that fist day we broke up - you going to talk to a million psychics now, and theres a chance he'll come back, but I think its just to fuck with your heart.

Concerning your comments here, if you really in your soul believe that people are lying to you, taking your money and swindling you - maybe you should stop calling them... I can only say, that that has not at all been my experience.  But, I have admittedly suffered grave disappointment when I wasn't willing to surrender to the flow of the universe and i only wanted my way and the out come I hoped for.
Angry? Moi? Lol. Yeah a bit, only at myself....however you have evaded the question of why you defend the liars and swindlers?  You just have excises as to why all the readers are wrong....even if you are calling, as you say, to hear what you want to hear....how is that making the readers ok?  Yep, again, I am responsible for picking up the phone,.,.no one but me.  However stop drying the unethical readings.  That's all. Stop defending the people who bullshit you, and there are more bullshitters than "real altruisitc" readers. You know it as we all do.  You never really address the negative here, only putting back on ones self,  and maybe you're correct on doing so, but bullshit readers are the norm, not the exception.  And that is the TRUTH.  Btw, I have read with Sophia years ago,....utterly wrong.

And I take offense that it is "me" that they feed me bullshit?  My energy is hard to penetrate?  So that makes a reader tell you lies?  Really? Is that what you want to go with?  If they were ethical they would say so, and hang up the phone.
Listen, I don't want to keep going back and forth with you - we just have to agree to disagree.  I think that forums like this, most importantly, reviews, help guide who works for others and who doesn't. 

Are there shizty psychics? Hell yea.  Just like there are unethical politicians, teachers, parents... psychics are people, they don't escape the realm of possibility of wanting to rip someone off. 

I think I was responding to the idea that there are NO real psychics on keen; I know that not to be a fact. 
And, yea, of a person is skeptical after many bad experiences, its likely they would call expecting to be lied to or given false information and that kind of energy can block a reader from helping you.  FOR SURE. 

I'm not negating your experience, or acting under the assumption that all keen readers are great.  If that were the case I wouldn't lurk on forums like this to see who other people refer. 

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2017, 02:18:38 AM »

You are correct, however wrong is wrong, and sorry but it is NOT MY fault when they're wrong.  And from the hundreds and hundreds of posters here, they have been 99% wrong.  They have never been correct for me In any way really.  My beef is that if you don't want to be looked at as a reader, then just post on your expieriemce with readers and leave it at that, stop defending liars and cheats.  That's all. I have not had a reading in over two months now.  Reality, once again has proven readers very very wrong. Much to the detriment of my wallet.  I cannot stand when someone comes on here and tries to pull that kind of stuff, that it is the callers fault that they're fed lies.  Making excuses for readers.  If they're that inept at telling feeling/people, deciphering who is who, whatever, then they should not be reading. And if they feel they can't read you they should hang up.  Sorry but that is a cop out.   Yeah, I have had on one or two occasions a reader saying no...(not this situation however), so that makes it ok for the 20 others that say yes? Why make excuses when they're wrong?  That's all.  Unethical is nothing but that.

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2017, 02:24:39 AM »
I can't believe most readers have been accurate for you. I have 6 journals over a 4 year time of readings and only a few minor things have come true. Out of all these people on the forum, you've had the best luck.  These readings have nothing to do with us not wanting to hear the truth. We get fairytales of the POI loving us and wanting us and we will be together amd its nothing but a crock of shit.  They all say the same thing. Every single one

Ahhh... I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for your disappointment.  I highly doubt I'm the person who's had the best luck - I mean really... But I do connect with many of the people I've spoken with. I feel like I've said everything I can..

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #112 on: February 02, 2017, 02:26:57 AM »

Ahhh... I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for your disappointment.  I highly doubt I'm the person who's had the best luck - I mean really... But I do connect with many of the people I've spoken with. I feel like I've said everything I can..

And PS check out this thread and try some of these - http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1812.0.html
others - besides me! - are having good results.   Good luck!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #113 on: February 02, 2017, 02:31:20 AM »

And PS check out this thread and try some of these - http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1812.0.html

Look at the Thread predictions that came true.  Over a 4 or 5 year period there arent alot. Im not saying nothing ever comes true for people but 99% of the predictions are wrong.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #114 on: February 02, 2017, 02:54:49 AM »
I have no idea why but I have a lot of success with readings, including predictions. I'd say at least 75% of mine overall happen although timing may be a bit off. I had a hit from several psychics just today, in fact. Just my experience over several years of readings.

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #115 on: February 02, 2017, 02:57:07 AM »

Look at the Thread predictions that came true.  Over a 4 or 5 year period there arent alot. Im not saying nothing ever comes true for people but 99% of the predictions are wrong.
I'm not alone!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #116 on: February 02, 2017, 03:00:34 AM »

I'm not alone!

No, you're not. And my friend's accuracy rate is similar to mine, in fact, she recently had a huge prediction, made by just about everybody with differing details, come true that was a complete shocker. And now things are progressing also according to predictions. So ... yeah.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #117 on: February 02, 2017, 03:58:33 AM »
No that is just the biggest fattest lie I've ever heard. Read the boards. Keen advisors out of the 1000's on there very few are accurate. I felt bad for you the other day when you were attacked. But the horse shit you coming out with today you deserve it. The whole idea of the board is to share experiences. When you come out with everyone you've ever spoken to has been correct, we know you are off your rocker.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #118 on: February 02, 2017, 04:17:20 AM »

I'm not alone!

No, you're not. And my friend's accuracy rate is similar to mine, in fact, she recently had a huge prediction, made by just about everybody with differing details, come true that was a complete shocker. And now things are progressing also according to predictions. So ... yeah.

Well then you two must have a special psychic God because if what you are saying in true,  the thread about the predictions would be full of stories. Either that or tge rest of us must have huge blocks that they cant read us or we dont want to hear the truth. I know for me, i would much rather spend thousands of dollars to be told a bunch of fairytales than hear the truth. 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #119 on: February 02, 2017, 04:46:06 AM »
In the past 2 year no psychic has gotten the outcome right for me they said we were meant to be bullshit fairy tale in the end they all left me lol it a very bad addiction.

anything