Author Topic: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!  (Read 124937 times)

Rediska

Re: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2017, 05:01:58 PM »
No to contact - yes. But was their outcome "no" he won't be back?

There isn't much of a difference imo. If he were to come back he would obviously contact me. One said "no" period and I should move on. She also said the last time we spoke was July and this was correct. Angelic Channel said no for Dec and no for Jan. True. Sarah or w/e her name is said no as well.

Let's put it this way-it's been almost 7 months and no word.

Wow I'm sorry :(  best to focus on moving on.  These stupid men don't deserve us

Sarah, do you mean Astrosarah?

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/love-expert-sara/9008259

Disclosure: I have not had a reading in a month. Also, when I used to call psychics it was specifically to see if the guy would re-connect.

She (Sarah) said no, not anytime soon. We are in February so she was correct. This call was made in late Nov. Angelic Channel was pretty good as well but doesn't go too into the future unless if you ask her. First said no in Dec and Jan (correct). I called her early Dec or late Nov-don't renember. Because she was good with timeframes and honest-I called again. I told her POI told me before his big move to another state that he would visit me when he came down to my state. She saw January but briefly-so she channeled and received April/May. Tip: let her info flow and don't ask specific questions or else she gets pressured. I asked Keisha and she thought about it and even hesistated..she finally said yes and got a number 3.

But..I've also had holidays as contact and I knew they were bullshitting me because most people assume if the holidays come around a re-connection should happen. NO. This was Abrielle (CP), Dominique (CP), Jozette (asknow), Naveah (CP).

Asides from Angelic Channel, the ones who said "no" were strictly energy readers. Energy shifts. My situation is VERY complicated as no break up occurred but the POI specifically said a visit will happen. I'm hoping this happens.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 05:13:07 PM by Rediska »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2017, 05:13:38 PM »
well if it makes you feel better, I have had many contact dates come thru, MANY, but the outcome never happened anyway....never got confirmation of anything really. 

Rediska

« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2017, 05:15:31 PM »
There is a reason why I never called for outcomes and predictions-very rarely they happen. I rather know when contact occurrs so I can create my own future and destiney.

Who gave you correct timing?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2017, 05:22:17 PM »
There is a reason why I never called for outcomes and predictions-very rarely they happen. I rather know when contact occurrs so I can create my own future and destiney.

Who gave you correct timing?

Irish Donna, Oracle of the Sea, Lisa Dianne (only once in the very beginning), Iyafadara or whatever her name is...so many I can't remember all of them.  But did me no good either way..guy never came around in the way I was looking for. 

Did you think of reaching out to the person, or have you tried to reach him to see what's up?

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2017, 09:38:42 PM »
Migs, is there any way to minimize the possibility of this? Maybe feel relaxed and not wishing the psychic would hurry?
100%.  I try to stop my self from calling people when i'm upset.  Also, before i call - or while its ringing, I kind of try to push my thoughts out of my head - also what i do when I read - sort of like pausing your "self" so that you're open... If that doesn't make sense, then just clear your head and take a few deep breaths.  Being "open" helps a psychic connect to you for sure.

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2017, 09:43:16 PM »
A good reader will get above your wants and wishes, and get to the accurate facts and feelings. They are out there - just not on Keen or these other sites.

Migsyhere just validated what you should already know - readers won't say 'no' because they don't want bad feedback.
I didn't exactly say that... and those who've read with me can attest that I do not sugar coat or placate or say "yes" just because a client wants to hear it.  Everybody wants to hear yes.  And i certainly don't believe that there are no good readers on keen.  My feeling is that a good reader for you isn't necessarily a good reader for me because we are energetically different.  I also think - well i know - that environments like keen take a particular kind of psychic ability because you have so little time to disseminate and deliver the information. for example, when i give a reading to a person in my living room or theirs, i won't always use cards.  but online i do because i can validate what i'm feeling much faster.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 10:01:48 PM by migsyhere »

Rediska

« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2017, 10:26:45 PM »
Question-what does an energetic connection mean? To someone?

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2017, 12:23:28 AM »
Question-what does an energetic connection mean? To someone?
umm - like when you meet someone at a party, and you're like "oh my god!  I love you!  you guys this girl is SO cool!!" and you exchange numbers and have always been friends since...

Another person could meet the EXACT same girl and feel like "wow! she's so closed off!  Whats her problem?  I'm mean - god - way to be unfriendly to people!"

YOU have an energetic connection to that person.  While someone else just simply doesn't. 
That can happen with readers.

Rediska

« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2017, 05:00:47 AM »
Thank you! And thanks for giving us info on how psychics work :)

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2017, 03:00:27 PM »
I disagree with you Migs. I called Keen for 12 years....3 different relationships with 100% failure rate on all predictions. If there are any good ones, you'll spend thousands trying to find him or her. And MOST will give the fairytale bullshit reading. And when the reality and truth of the situation comes crashing in, they either block you or spin another bullshit story to try and save face.....which is even more pathetic!

Example: When a third party is revealed (in life, not a reading) they will claim they didn't "see" the other person because there is no love, no real connection, not like there is with YOU.  UUUGGG! And so it goes. They can keep their wallets full and your hopes up, not matter what your reality looks like.

I encourage all of you to do your best to try and find out what the reality truly is with your POI - whether through friends, family, social media etc....And if that reality is different from what you have been told BELIEVE IT!! Don't believe a stranger on the other end of the phone who is taking your hard earned money  just because it makes you feel better in the moment!

My truth was painfully revealed months ago, and I am so thankful it did! It is wonderful to not live and breathe by some phony time line that never comes. Or any upcoming holiday thinking "maybe" this time he'll call.

As I was being led to believe that my ex was so in love with me, but needed and wanted to come back a better man (fix himself), he was actually dating, falling in love and getting married.

Find your own truth people!

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2017, 07:32:50 PM »
I disagree with you Migs. I called Keen for 12 years....3 different relationships with 100% failure rate on all predictions. If there are any good ones, you'll spend thousands trying to find him or her. And MOST will give the fairytale bullshit reading. And when the reality and truth of the situation comes crashing in, they either block you or spin another bullshit story to try and save face.....which is even more pathetic!

Example: When a third party is revealed (in life, not a reading) they will claim they didn't "see" the other person because there is no love, no real connection, not like there is with YOU.  UUUGGG! And so it goes. They can keep their wallets full and your hopes up, not matter what your reality looks like.

I encourage all of you to do your best to try and find out what the reality truly is with your POI - whether through friends, family, social media etc....And if that reality is different from what you have been told BELIEVE IT!! Don't believe a stranger on the other end of the phone who is taking your hard earned money  just because it makes you feel better in the moment!

My truth was painfully revealed months ago, and I am so thankful it did! It is wonderful to not live and breathe by some phony time line that never comes. Or any upcoming holiday thinking "maybe" this time he'll call.

As I was being led to believe that my ex was so in love with me, but needed and wanted to come back a better man (fix himself), he was actually dating, falling in love and getting married.

Listen I hear you.  And I know - FROM EXPERIENCE - that is can be very VERY frustrating when you call and call and call only to find out - a year or two later - that none of the predictions you've ever been given about a person are going to happen.  It can be devastating.  When I found out my ex was engaged to the girl I was waiting two years for him to break up with I think I cried from 59th Street and Broadway all the way to 90th street and Central Park West while face timing with my sister. 
In my family, both me and my mother are psychic, and my mother also used to read online, so my sister right away asked "but did EVERY reader say he was coming back?" 
She asked "Didn't SOME say that someone else was coming...  are you SURE you didn't hear only what you WNATED to hear?
And you know what... she was right.
I spent all of that time calling and I had to admit to myself that I was calling reader after reader jus to get the assurance I wanted.  I wanted to hear "He loves you".  I needed a weekly dose of "he'll never stay with her!" It made me feel better.
I was feeding my fantasy. 
Now, I'm not suggesting that that is your experience, I'm just being honest about mine.
And as for real readers online... We can agree to disagree on that point also.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2017, 11:57:27 PM »

On point!!! Couldn't have said it better.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2017, 12:06:20 AM »

Listen I hear you.  And I know - FROM EXPERIENCE - that is can be very VERY frustrating when you call and call and call only to find out - a year or two later - that none of the predictions you've ever been given about a person are going to happen.  It can be devastating.  When I found out my ex was engaged to the girl I was waiting two years for him to break up with I think I cried from 59th Street and Broadway all the way to 90th street and Central Park West while face timing with my sister. 
In my family, both me and my mother are psychic, and my mother also used to read online, so my sister right away asked "but did EVERY reader say he was coming back?" 
She asked "Didn't SOME say that someone else was coming...  are you SURE you didn't hear only what you WNATED to hear?
And you know what... she was right.
I spent all of that time calling and I had to admit to myself that I was calling reader after reader jus to get the assurance I wanted.  I wanted to hear "He loves you".  I needed a weekly dose of "he'll never stay with her!" It made me feel better.
I was feeding my fantasy. 
Now, I'm not suggesting that that is your experience, I'm just being honest about mine.
And as for real readers online... We can agree to disagree on that point also.

Yeah I guess we or some call for that "reassurance" that they love us....and some call for accurate insight.  Doesn't really matter much the reason, the cold hard fact is that we are being told LIES.  Can't make any excuse  for that, not matter what we want to hear. I, myself know that I wasn't in it to hear bullshit.  The ones that lied where very convincing. But yet it was no where close to the truth.  I just really hate when people make excuses for readers who are less than ethical.  Yeah, I picked up the phone, but lies were not what I wanted.  You want to go down that road of hearing sunshine and fairytales, yeah but then list yourself as such....list yourself as someone who,will just help you sleep at night, and then block you the moment you've gotten found out.... Just saying.  Stop making excuses for all the crappy, lying readers who don't use their gifts for good.  That's all. 

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2017, 12:31:54 AM »
Is it possible that during phone reading the psychic reads my own thoughts and wishes instead of poi? Or, his feelings toward someone else not the person that calls but interpret them wrong? I am always concern of the info I hear from the psychic are really the filings he has toward me or someone else.
Well this is part of why reading over the phone in short bursts is so difficult.  You have to connect to the caller and decipher what you pick up about that person in just a few minutes.  so, is it possible to confuse the perspective - YES!!  If a caller asks "how does he feel about me", you could absolutely get the perspective of how the caller feels about that person, or how the person feels about someone else.  FOR SURE.  Being a psychic is not like being a computer. There aren't fixed equations.  You're talking about the ability to literally tune into someones thoughts and situation. Also people that call online - myself included - are rushed because the reading is expensive - and most of the time they are not relaxed and totally skeptical.  The hurriedness and disbelief also effect our ability to pick up on you.  I have people repeat their names which helps me feel their vibration and I start to get images.  But everyone is different.  The short answer to your question is yes.  Psychics can 100% assign information or perspective incorrectly.  absolutely.

Well then I say you should most definitely not be telling someone what someone may feel for you EVER. If you can mix up energies, what good is the reading, outside of keeping so,one hooked?  Over and over again...you should be reading then.  You are giving very false information. That is NOT cool, or excusable when you do it multiple times to the same client.  I don't think that anyone here expects 100% accuracy ever, but to get the same "mistake" on multiple occasions from the same reader?  Really? You think that's excusable?  When same reader tells you how much they love you, and a year later you found them to be married to someone else?  What could be your Excuse for that?  Why be a reader if you're  sooooo effing wrong?  So who's fault is it if you call one reader or 10 who tell you the same thing for over a year?  Do you really want to go with the "connection"?  If they're consistently wrong, they should hang it up and stop robbing people.

Just a word of enlightenment for you, read back in the literally thousands and thousands of posts here.  How, save for a maybe 4 out of the hundreds of posters NOTHING happened, and more often than not, the exact opposite happened.  Please stop making Excuses for less than ethical readers.  Which are the majority on any phone line. If you want specific threads to read, like the real horrors of calling then PM me and I will tell you.

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2017, 01:18:38 AM »
Is it possible that during phone reading the psychic reads my own thoughts and wishes instead of poi? Or, his feelings toward someone else not the person that calls but interpret them wrong? I am always concern of the info I hear from the psychic are really the filings he has toward me or someone else.
Well this is part of why reading over the phone in short bursts is so difficult.  You have to connect to the caller and decipher what you pick up about that person in just a few minutes.  so, is it possible to confuse the perspective - YES!!  If a caller asks "how does he feel about me", you could absolutely get the perspective of how the caller feels about that person, or how the person feels about someone else.  FOR SURE.  Being a psychic is not like being a computer. There aren't fixed equations.  You're talking about the ability to literally tune into someones thoughts and situation. Also people that call online - myself included - are rushed because the reading is expensive - and most of the time they are not relaxed and totally skeptical.  The hurriedness and disbelief also effect our ability to pick up on you.  I have people repeat their names which helps me feel their vibration and I start to get images.  But everyone is different.  The short answer to your question is yes.  Psychics can 100% assign information or perspective incorrectly.  absolutely.

Well then I say you should most definitely not be telling someone what someone may feel for you EVER. If you can mix up energies, what good is the reading, outside of keeping so,one hooked?  Over and over again...you should be reading then.  You are giving very false information. That is NOT cool, or excusable when you do it multiple times to the same client.  I don't think that anyone here expects 100% accuracy ever, but to get the same "mistake" on multiple occasions from the same reader?  Really? You think that's excusable?  When same reader tells you how much they love you, and a year later you found them to be married to someone else?  What could be your Excuse for that?  Why be a reader if you're  sooooo effing wrong?  So who's fault is it if you call one reader or 10 who tell you the same thing for over a year?  Do you really want to go with the "connection"?  If they're consistently wrong, they should hang it up and stop robbing people.

Just a word of enlightenment for you, read back in the literally thousands and thousands of posts here.  How, save for a maybe 4 out of the hundreds of posters NOTHING happened, and more often than not, the exact opposite happened.  Please stop making Excuses for less than ethical readers.  Which are the majority on any phone line. If you want specific threads to read, like the real horrors of calling then PM me and I will tell you.
Wow.  you are really angry and I'm sorry for that.  In my case, I read with someone two days ago and exactly what she said happened today.  Additionally, I read with someone last week and the situation is unfolding as she advised.  I find that to be the case over and over and over. Maybe your energy is hard to penetrate? 

As for the readings I mentioned that didn't ultimately occur as some said, what you're overlooking is that I was given the correct information by some - I just wasn't ready to hear it.  In addition, the guy did keep coming back and expressing love for me, it just didn't end with us being together which was what I wanted at the time but now am thankful did not happen.

As a matter of fact Sarah and Sophia were the first ones i called regarding that situation and I believe they both nailed it: Sophia and I laughed about it once because she told be that fist day we broke up - you going to talk to a million psychics now, and theres a chance he'll come back, but I think its just to fuck with your heart.

Concerning your comments here, if you really in your soul believe that people are lying to you, taking your money and swindling you - maybe you should stop calling them... I can only say, that that has not at all been my experience.  But, I have admittedly suffered grave disappointment when I wasn't willing to surrender to the flow of the universe and i only wanted my way and the out come I hoped for.

anything