Author Topic: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!  (Read 124945 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2017, 11:35:44 PM »
I am normally never on but I do lurk from time to time, and sign in occasionally to respond to my PM's, but I wanted to take the time and post to you.

Just by lurking, it seems as though you are constantly getting conflicting readings in terms of your POI. From years of experience reading with psychics whether it be on the phone or my locals, I have learned that psychics tend to pick up on energy at the moment only, and very seldom can see into the future. Michelle and Josh may have picked up on different emotions from him and then drawn a conclusion based on those emotions, as opposed to Sarah. I haven't read with either so I can't comment on their accuracy.

However, thats not the reason why I decided to post. In my humble opinion, I think you should stop dwelling on the fact that the readers are telling you two different things but rather work on letting go, and leaving it up to the universe. Go with what you believe will happen, and what your intuition tells you and release your energy to the universe. In the meantime, work on yourself and your own happiness with or without your POI. Easier said than done, I know..I went through everything, but its the only way.

I went through hell and back with my POI before I realized I had enough. I cut him off, took a break from readings, focused on my degree at the time and my business, and lived my life..he was dating someone else during this period as well. Eventually he came back, but thats a whole different story. He was an emotionally unstable man as well, and those type of men will never put you first, unless you, yourself put YOU first. Let your POI go through his growing period or whatever he needs to do, but you need to put it out there that you are living your life, and are a strong, confident and beautiful woman who doesn't care whether he comes back or not.

I am wishing you the best of luck. :)

This is great!  An "oldtimer" tells it like it is :) 

I've been a whopping 4 days with no calling.  For me, that is HUGE.  I've been calling daily at least once and sometimes up to 6 times a day.  There's a new forum to help people stop calling.  I'm finding it freeing.  I'm not obsessing anymore.  Well, a little, but it's getting less and less.  Check it out. There are many people here I'm sure could use that forum.  :)
http://psychiccallersanon.activeboard.com/

That is awesome! I called a few this weekend after seeing this thread and wanting to try Michelle and Josh, and took advantage of Tarot by Penelope's sale. But before that my last reading was an email reading with Kisha more than a week ago that I waited 2 weeks for, and I hadn't signed on here even in 10 days or so. Small victories! :)

BABY STEPS!!!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2017, 11:54:37 PM »
new hope thanks for coming back to update  :D  I love when other older members post

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2017, 12:09:55 AM »
I just want to comment on a couple of things: first, why readers have different perspectives on a situation...  If you've ever heard the phrase "60 people see a car accident and each have a opinion”, reading for people is like that.

Some people are going to see emotions, some people are going to se events. Its rare that two people would give you the same information in the same way.

What sucks about reading on Keen is that you can’t say no to callers. You have to take every call - whether the person is angry, obsessive, or what ever.  There are no boundaries for the reader.  We can block a caller, but only after the call.  But quite a number of oddballs do call and its very frustrating.

In addition, I think Michelle lowered her rates to get more callers.  not many people can afford a 21 dollar a minute reading.

Also, I just want to point out how in.cred.ibly. difficult it is to read for people over the phone.  Its demanding and exhausting.  You have to almost instantly pick up on someones energy and life and you MUST be correct or they’ll slam you.  Its fucking hard, no lie.  When i read for someone in my home or in theirs, its totally different and easier because I can take my time with whats coming to me- or, at times, who’s talking to me.

And, as to why some people connect and are able to get good readings from people that suck for others - I think thats just about connection.  Doesn’t mean they’re terrible readers, it just means you don’t connect. 

I’ve read for some people that were nasty as heck and I’ve wanted to hang up - but I couldn’t because on keen ratings are everything.  Thats how I lost my previous listing - I had a stalker that was consistently correct for and she wouldn’t stop calling/emailing/contacting… it was constant.  I blocked her and she came back under another name - twice. 

One night she called me from her house about a date, then from her car on the way to the bar, then from the bar, then after she had sex with the guy and was on her way home. What is he thinking/when will i see him again/does his wife know i’m going to see her for lunch tomorrow.  Jesus.  She was driving me bat shit. Finally, I lost it on her. And that was the end of that listing.

And - btw - once again - no one is soliciting in this thread. I’m not revealing myself because frankly I don’t want to;  it would - literally - be like throwing myself to the wolves!  lol. Thanks, but no thanks! 

Offline hope4love

« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2017, 01:13:41 AM »
I am normally never on but I do lurk from time to time, and sign in occasionally to respond to my PM's, but I wanted to take the time and post to you.

Just by lurking, it seems as though you are constantly getting conflicting readings in terms of your POI. From years of experience reading with psychics whether it be on the phone or my locals, I have learned that psychics tend to pick up on energy at the moment only, and very seldom can see into the future. Michelle and Josh may have picked up on different emotions from him and then drawn a conclusion based on those emotions, as opposed to Sarah. I haven't read with either so I can't comment on their accuracy.

However, thats not the reason why I decided to post. In my humble opinion, I think you should stop dwelling on the fact that the readers are telling you two different things but rather work on letting go, and leaving it up to the universe. Go with what you believe will happen, and what your intuition tells you and release your energy to the universe. In the meantime, work on yourself and your own happiness with or without your POI. Easier said than done, I know..I went through everything, but its the only way.

I went through hell and back with my POI before I realized I had enough. I cut him off, took a break from readings, focused on my degree at the time and my business, and lived my life..he was dating someone else during this period as well. Eventually he came back, but thats a whole different story. He was an emotionally unstable man as well, and those type of men will never put you first, unless you, yourself put YOU first. Let your POI go through his growing period or whatever he needs to do, but you need to put it out there that you are living your life, and are a strong, confident and beautiful woman who doesn't care whether he comes back or not.

I am wishing you the best of luck. :)

Brilliant post!  I'm a somewhat long time member and I lurk but don't post as I did in the past, especially when a former member attacked me when I was trying to be helpful. No thanks!
But I felt compelled to respond to this post to concur with new_hope's words. 
I'm a long time caller of psychics and I also went through tremendous hell with a former love.  While certain readers got his emotional state accurate, they were pretty much dead wrong for the future. (long term anyways)
I should add that any situation that involves major life lessons defies all psychic takes in terms of how or when or if there will be a re-connection or reconciliation. 
And whether or you not you believe in 'soul' connections, if it's something that your soul/Higher Self wants for your personal growth (which is what it does want), then it's pretty much beyond human control. These are my thoughts and personal experiences.  I don't speak for other experiences so please, no flame wars. 

I re-read some journal entries from way back when I was going this emotional angst and pain and I realize how much time and energy I wasted on a man who doesn't deserve me. 
He had a lot of deep seated emotional and psychological issues (and probably still does to this day as I really don't think he has done anything to help himself heal) and it was always him first. 
I finally had enough and put myself first.   
No, he hasn't returned and while I feel deep down that he will one day, I no longer want to be with him.  His immaturity and self-centredness make him a poor candidate for a relationship. 
He has been with someone for the past years and no reader picked up on this btw. 

But yes, new_hope is right in that if/when a former love returns, it's because you've let go and no longer have the need for that person to be in your life. And yes, as much as being apart hurts, it is often times necessary for personal growth and to gain a better perspective.  I know I have.
I know of one young woman who pined for a lost love for several years.  Finally she decided that it no longer mattered whether or not she ever heard from this person.
Boom! He contacts her after all these years to tell her how much he has missed her, etc.
So yes, letting go and not depending on someone for your happiness is key.

Give yourself that love because you all deserve it!

Offline hope4love

« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2017, 01:16:37 AM »
I just want to comment on a couple of things: first, why readers have different perspectives on a situation...  If you've ever heard the phrase "60 people see a car accident and each have a opinion”, reading for people is like that.

Some people are going to see emotions, some people are going to se events. Its rare that two people would give you the same information in the same way.

What sucks about reading on Keen is that you can’t say no to callers. You have to take every call - whether the person is angry, obsessive, or what ever.  There are no boundaries for the reader.  We can block a caller, but only after the call.  But quite a number of oddballs do call and its very frustrating.

In addition, I think Michelle lowered her rates to get more callers.  not many people can afford a 21 dollar a minute reading.

Also, I just want to point out how in.cred.ibly. difficult it is to read for people over the phone.  Its demanding and exhausting.  You have to almost instantly pick up on someones energy and life and you MUST be correct or they’ll slam you.  Its fucking hard, no lie.  When i read for someone in my home or in theirs, its totally different and easier because I can take my time with whats coming to me- or, at times, who’s talking to me.

And, as to why some people connect and are able to get good readings from people that suck for others - I think thats just about connection.  Doesn’t mean they’re terrible readers, it just means you don’t connect. 

I’ve read for some people that were nasty as heck and I’ve wanted to hang up - but I couldn’t because on keen ratings are everything.  Thats how I lost my previous listing - I had a stalker that was consistently correct for and she wouldn’t stop calling/emailing/contacting… it was constant.  I blocked her and she came back under another name - twice. 

One night she called me from her house about a date, then from her car on the way to the bar, then from the bar, then after she had sex with the guy and was on her way home. What is he thinking/when will i see him again/does his wife know i’m going to see her for lunch tomorrow.  Jesus.  She was driving me bat shit. Finally, I lost it on her. And that was the end of that listing.

And - btw - once again - no one is soliciting in this thread. I’m not revealing myself because frankly I don’t want to;  it would - literally - be like throwing myself to the wolves!  lol. Thanks, but no thanks!

Thank you for sharing your perspective. I can imagine how difficult it is to be a reader on Keen and needless to say, the people who call aren't calling because life is great. It's because they're in emotional pain and really hurting.
And yes, not every reader will connect with everyone.  Stick with those with whom you connect and never mind the rest.

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2017, 02:03:38 AM »

Thank you for sharing your perspective. I can imagine how difficult it is to be a reader on Keen and needless to say, the people who call aren't calling because life is great. It's because they're in emotional pain and really hurting.
And yes, not every reader will connect with everyone.  Stick with those with whom you connect and never mind the rest.
Please don't ever think that in any way discount the needs of those I help.  I honestly believe that being psychic denotes that you MUST help others.  Why else would you have the ability.  That said, my point is simply that reading online is crazy hard. Like intensely difficult. 

Offline monika

« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2017, 04:54:19 AM »
Is it possible that during phone reading the psychic reads my own thoughts and wishes instead of poi? Or, his feelings toward someone else not the person that calls but interpret them wrong? I am always concern of the info I hear from the psychic are really the filings he has toward me or someone else.

Rediska

« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2017, 05:06:47 AM »
Is it possible that during phone reading the psychic reads my own thoughts and wishes instead of poi? Or, his feelings toward someone else not the person that calls but interpret them wrong? I am always concern of the info I hear from the psychic are really the filings he has toward me or someone else.

Happened to me once. She read MY energy and insecurities to a T but incorrectly projected it onto the guy and made false assumptions.  >:(

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2017, 06:19:25 AM »
Well this is part of why reading over the phone in short bursts is so difficult.  You have to connect to the caller and decipher what you pick up about that person in just a few minutes.  so, is it possible to confuse the perspective - YES!!  If a caller asks "how does he feel about me", you could absolutely get the perspective of how the caller feels about that person, or how the person feels about someone else.  FOR SURE.  Being a psychic is not like being a computer. There aren't fixed equations.  You're talking about the ability to literally tune into someones thoughts and situation. Also people that call online - myself included - are rushed because the reading is expensive - and most of the time they are not relaxed and totally skeptical.  The hurriedness and disbelief also effect our ability to pick up on you.  I have people repeat their names which helps me feel their vibration and I start to get images.  But everyone is different.  The short answer to your question is yes.  Psychics can 100% assign information or perspective incorrectly.  absolutely.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2017, 07:38:09 AM »
Migs, is there any way to minimize the possibility of this? Maybe feel relaxed and not wishing the psychic would hurry?

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2017, 04:14:56 PM »
A good reader will get above your wants and wishes, and get to the accurate facts and feelings. They are out there - just not on Keen or these other sites.

Migsyhere just validated what you should already know - readers won't say 'no' because they don't want bad feedback.

Rediska

« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2017, 04:16:25 PM »
A good reader will get above your wants and wishes, and get to the accurate facts and feelings. They are out there - just not on Keen or these other sites.

Migsyhere just validated what you should already know - readers won't say 'no' because they don't want bad feedback.

I had three readers say "no" regarding contact. They were right. I don't think this applies to all readers. Maybe most but not all.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2017, 04:18:41 PM »
No to contact - yes. But was their outcome "no" he won't be back?

Rediska

« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2017, 04:22:56 PM »

There isn't much of a difference imo. If he were to come back he would obviously contact me. One said "no" period and I should move on. She also said the last time we spoke was July and this was correct. Angelic Channel said no for Dec and no for Jan. True. Sarah or w/e her name is said no as well.

Let's put it this way-it's been almost 7 months and no word.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2017, 04:34:38 PM »

There isn't much of a difference imo. If he were to come back he would obviously contact me. One said "no" period and I should move on. She also said the last time we spoke was July and this was correct. Angelic Channel said no for Dec and no for Jan. True. Sarah or w/e her name is said no as well.

Let's put it this way-it's been almost 7 months and no word.

Wow I'm sorry :(  best to focus on moving on.  These stupid men don't deserve us

Sarah, do you mean Astrosarah?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 04:41:29 PM by bluebelle »