Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212594 times)

Offline lalala369

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #555 on: October 23, 2017, 09:30:29 AM »
any predictions from lotus transpire for anyone recently?

Offline Universal9

« Reply #556 on: October 23, 2017, 06:54:36 PM »
One small work prediction happened.
And from feelings perspective, I am confused by what she said. Granted, she was very practical in her reading till I asked her something along the lines of "does he miss me, or want to be with me"..to that, she then said (or was forced to say based on how I worded this Q) that he feels intensely drawn towards you, he misses you (haha). I should not have promoted her to bias her answers this way, but the answer seemed feel good to me. I like her though because she was quite grounded and practical in her reading (till I asked her this Q), and did not say anything silly on feelings that we all generally love to hear. We all need to stop asking about feelings altogether because they do not mean anything, the person may or may never act on them, and if they dont, then its a huge disappointment.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #557 on: October 24, 2017, 02:33:37 PM »
We all need to stop asking about feelings altogether because they do not mean anything, the person may or may never act on them, and if they dont, then its a huge disappointment.

Interesting thing happened with me about this. I asked another advisor, not Lotus, if I would get a certain position at work. She said yes, it would be offered but she felt I would turn it down because "it's a pain in the ass." She was correct that the position is a pain in the butt but I had no intention of turning it down nor did I. She picked up my feelings correctly but her judgment on how I would act was wrong. I thought it was a good illustration of how readers can be wrong on feelings versus actions.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #558 on: October 24, 2017, 05:12:22 PM »
We all need to stop asking about feelings altogether because they do not mean anything, the person may or may never act on them, and if they dont, then its a huge disappointment.

Interesting thing happened with me about this. I asked another advisor, not Lotus, if I would get a certain position at work. She said yes, it would be offered but she felt I would turn it down because "it's a pain in the ass." She was correct that the position is a pain in the butt but I had no intention of turning it down nor did I. She picked up my feelings correctly but her judgment on how I would act was wrong. I thought it was a good illustration of how readers can be wrong on feelings versus actions.

To add to it.. I have an ex and another friend who likes me..  I care about both of them alot and do anything to help them when anyone needs it but I don’t love either of them romantically. I have even forced myself to have loving feelings for ex but I just can’t feel the attraction so if he were to get readings on me.. it would be soooo misguiding- ya she cares a lot for you, you guys will spend time, she will contact you and eyc etc but noo I don’t love or plan to be in relationship with either of them

Offline Universal9

« Reply #559 on: October 24, 2017, 06:09:17 PM »
Great point, even the more reason not to ask about feelings or thoughts. Just outcome, that too readers seem to confuse based on their judgement..

Offline Universal9

« Reply #560 on: November 05, 2017, 03:14:31 PM »
Anyone knows if she has been online lately? I havent been able to see her online since two days; what time is she usually on? I thought it was around this time..

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #561 on: November 05, 2017, 04:13:13 PM »
she is on now.

I have found her on mornings (I am on california / pacific time)

She goes off for several minutes between readings...

Offline Universal9

« Reply #562 on: November 05, 2017, 05:11:14 PM »
I still cannot see her online but I just saw your response. Now if an advisor were to block me, would you see them online?
she is on now.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #563 on: November 05, 2017, 05:18:16 PM »
I still cannot see her online but I just saw your response. Now if an advisor were to block me, would you see them online?
she is on now.

No, I don't think so. You would see her and then if you tried to call you would get an error message. Unless there is something I don't know about Keen's new site. I know there is another recent conversation about people seeing things differently... on different browsers maybe.

She's off now... but when I wrote that I was showing her as busy on a chat.

Offline Psychicaddict

« Reply #564 on: November 09, 2017, 03:41:53 AM »
I talked to LOL back in the summer. She made a romance prediction for me that was supposed to happen in late October. Hasn’t happened.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #565 on: November 19, 2017, 04:13:49 PM »
I noticed her price increased from 3.33 to 4.44!  >:( is this temporary for the weekend?

Offline Universal9

« Reply #566 on: November 19, 2017, 04:39:29 PM »
oh then I missed it and assumed she must have changed it recently within a day or two...3.33 to 4.44 is bad.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #567 on: February 04, 2018, 09:53:55 PM »
does she block people easily? I tried to get get a reading with her and she blocked me lol

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #568 on: February 08, 2018, 04:39:30 AM »
does she block people easily? I tried to get get a reading with her and she blocked me lol

You saved money. Shes not that good as we all found out. Consider yourself lucky :)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #569 on: February 08, 2018, 06:34:30 PM »

if you go earlier in this thread, you will see this is a very common theme with her...