Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212594 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #540 on: June 10, 2017, 04:42:59 AM »
her timing is completely off. shes right in the overview of things but timing no go. she has been correct in general overview but if youre looking for concrete things she might not be your best bet.

This has also been my experience.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #541 on: June 10, 2017, 08:54:33 AM »
her timing is completely off. shes right in the overview of things but timing no go. she has been correct in general overview but if youre looking for concrete things she might not be your best bet.

In my experience she has been off with both timing and overview of the situation. I believed her at first but when the guy spoke to me it was literally the oposite of what she said to me

Offline britbrat

« Reply #542 on: June 10, 2017, 09:15:32 PM »
So far 2 predictions she gave me a couple months ago have happen as she said they would. I have only had 2 short readings with her but she has been accurate and direct.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #543 on: June 11, 2017, 08:54:26 PM »
Renee was correct about a prediction that I was sure she was wrong about and it wass negative put ome

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #544 on: June 12, 2017, 05:31:09 AM »
She was wrong for me the beginning of April. She said something to me about taking a trip with my boyfriend in April that I knew was not going to happen. I kept saying Hmmmm interesting, I don't think so, and her response was keep an open mind hun. It is safe to say it never happened. I have never called her back.

Offline Psychicaddict

« Reply #545 on: September 07, 2017, 03:57:42 AM »
I know this is an older thread, but I just had to add to it. So I've been lurking here for a while (I am a long time psychic addict) and decided to try LOL because of so much positive feedback, both here and on keen. I know she doesn't work for everyone but thought I'd give her a try. I was underwhelmed with the reading. Her predictions felt generic and she said something about a friend that rang false. I will update to let you know if her predictions come true.

Offline Rubyxxl

« Reply #546 on: October 12, 2017, 10:32:02 PM »
UPDATE: I was going over some transcripts when I noticed something TRUE LOL gave me. In the past she always gave predictions that came extremly close to being true, but this one actually happened. She said that in the summer months I will get a new job that I like. I forgot about it, and her, but in June I spontaneously quit my job and I have been at home taking care of my daughter since then.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #547 on: October 13, 2017, 03:18:03 AM »
I also recently re-read some notes from a reading with Lotus and she was very on with the situation.

It was in early spring, and I had done a LOT of readings in a short time... all about a reconnection with a particular person (POI). I did the readings just prior to / at the start of the reconnection and LOL was most accurate (out of many) about where he his head would be at and what would transpire over the next few months. Essentially, while most others saw a steadily developing relationship, Lotus saw a 'dead end' in the next 3-4 months, and that he was enjoying the attention of another woman. She also said the other woman was not someone he'd be with longer term and that it would drop off. All of that happened. i think a couple of other readers said 'he will back off again', but lotus was most specific and detailed.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #548 on: October 13, 2017, 01:20:39 PM »
This is very useful to know!
btw how is she as an empath?
His actions are speaking the opposite, and actions mean everything. So wanted to ask if she is a known feel good type reader when talking about emotions and feelings..

I also recently re-read some notes from a reading with Lotus and she was very on with the situation.

It was in early spring, and I had done a LOT of readings in a short time... all about a reconnection with a particular person (POI). I did the readings just prior to / at the start of the reconnection and LOL was most accurate (out of many) about where he his head would be at and what would transpire over the next few months. Essentially, while most others saw a steadily developing relationship, Lotus saw a 'dead end' in the next 3-4 months, and that he was enjoying the attention of another woman. She also said the other woman was not someone he'd be with longer term and that it would drop off. All of that happened. i think a couple of other readers said 'he will back off again', but lotus was most specific and detailed.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 01:37:27 PM by Universal9 »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #549 on: October 13, 2017, 02:54:24 PM »
His actions are speaking the opposite, and actions mean everything. So wanted to ask if she is a known feel good type reader when talking about emotions and feelings..

My poi does the opposite of every psychic said too but she always come back when I leave her alone.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #550 on: October 13, 2017, 02:57:48 PM »

I can't speak for others of course but in my experience LOL was not a feel good, best case scenario reader; nor was she harsh at all. She was kind but quite realistic. As for her empathic ability... to be honest I was surprised how little she talked about my POIs feelings / emotions, or mine for that matter. In my reading with her (I've had one only) she focussed on what would transpire in the next few months. There was also a bit about his thoughts at the time. Nothing on feelings. A lot of other readers talked about his below the surface emotions; Lotus did not, in my case.

Hope that helps.

*Editing this to add: I just read it again and it really was an exceptional reading. I didn't think a lot of it at the time, but she was very, very accurate so far (there is more to come I see). She gave me a lot of advice / guidance about what was best for me as well. Highly recommended.

Also, Universal9, I tend to agree that what matters is the actions people take. I think empaths can really help people in established relationships to understand their partners... but when someone is simply not willing to engage, even if they have feelings, it can be very frustrating and -- for me anyway -- it's kind of extra difficult (confusing, frustrating) to know too much about their feelings if they are not prepared to act on them.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 03:09:59 PM by doubleoh8 »

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #551 on: October 13, 2017, 03:42:07 PM »
Has LOL been wrong on timing but right on outcome for anyone? Because she was right on a job I informed about but wrong on contact from POI. She said I would hear soon and then he would throw up a block again and be apart for a bit but would come back finally ready in the last 3 months of the year. This was in June, but never heard from him :-(

Offline Universal9

« Reply #552 on: October 14, 2017, 12:51:08 AM »

I can't speak for others of course but in my experience LOL was not a feel good, best case scenario reader; nor was she harsh at all. She was kind but quite realistic. As for her empathic ability... to be honest I was surprised how little she talked about my POIs feelings / emotions, or mine for that matter. In my reading with her (I've had one only) she focussed on what would transpire in the next few months. There was also a bit about his thoughts at the time. Nothing on feelings. A lot of other readers talked about his below the surface emotions; Lotus did not, in my case.

Hope that helps.

*Editing this to add: I just read it again and it really was an exceptional reading. I didn't think a lot of it at the time, but she was very, very accurate so far (there is more to come I see). She gave me a lot of advice / guidance about what was best for me as well. Highly recommended.

Also, Universal9, I tend to agree that what matters is the actions people take. I think empaths can really help people in established relationships to understand their partners... but when someone is simply not willing to engage, even if they have feelings, it can be very frustrating and -- for me anyway -- it's kind of extra difficult (confusing, frustrating) to know too much about their feelings if they are not prepared to act on them.

I cant stress enough how much I agree with this feelings portion.
It was very disheartening for me when I recently observed some of his harsh actions towards me yet the clairvoyants I can trust have had maintained that he cares, has feelings etc. But after they said these, I saw myself that he does not care about making me comfortable in some situation and in fact only looks out after his own interest (we have had some bad history). So even if I feel trashed by his actions, he clearly does not care (due to lack of trust from past, or other reasons). It was very bad for several days to go through this situation when he acted harshly so yes, it does not help knowing he "loves"/has feleings, yet the truth then happens in the opposite way. Thats a contradiction and it is not nice to go through such stuff ever.

So this resulted in quite a hearbreak, and I am so so done with him.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #553 on: October 14, 2017, 02:03:10 AM »
I think I have personally tolerated my poi’s misbehavior just because I would get readings and readers would tell me that he loves you, he has been hurt in past, ec.. so i would give a pass my poi for mistreating or ignoring me.. but then one day i had to ask myself that what about me?!!

Offline Universal9

« Reply #554 on: October 14, 2017, 05:03:38 PM »
I agree. What happens is, when anything negative in their behaviour happens initially, we are in for a shock, disbelief so a binge reading becomes likely inevitable. But with time, we accept this to be the fate, and move on (or they come back). Thankfully, I really tried hard to forget him altogether since 8 months of no contact, and I made huge strides there. But some events have recently triggered me to rethink about the past, so I am here, but this is a passing phase and everything should become back to normal again.

Yes, our feelings are very important if we have to spend our whole lives with them. Sadly, we all learn with our own time..