Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212589 times)

Offline verb18

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #465 on: April 21, 2017, 01:38:12 AM »
Hey, easy on Verb18. She just had a wonderful prediction come about from Lotus!! Let's not fault her for being happy with her readings with LOL. We all have our reviews to post, negative and positive. I have not read with LoL, so no comment on her accuracy. Wow, mercury retrograde I guess!! Ha!

Thank you, amb. exactly my point.

Amb

« Reply #466 on: April 21, 2017, 01:39:37 AM »
 ;D

Offline Love-33

« Reply #467 on: April 21, 2017, 01:39:44 AM »
"And yet you continue when you so-called don't care and you still called moved on......cmon..go to sleep.."

Continue what?
What are you talking about man lol.
Let me tell you: I only posted here to give a review, because I needed to share my experience after reading with someone for more than a year for nothing.
But again, if you think I haven't moved on I don't give a damn, the most important is I know I have, I'm with someone very good, going on holidays together in a few days, I'm damn happy in my life.
The only reason why I came to this forum is because I was looking for a way to delete my account (yes, I was signed up but was never posting before.). And I thought it would be good to post a review before turning the page completely with keen.com.

You blame me for posting a negative review but funny thing is you would do the same if a reader is wrong in your case.

Goodbye everyone. Crazy people on here who should consider taking medicine

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #468 on: April 21, 2017, 01:41:35 AM »
"And yet you continue when you so-called don't care and you still called moved on......cmon..go to sleep.."

Continue what?
Let me tell you: I only posted here to give a review, because I needed to share my experience after reading with someone for more than a year for nothing.
But again, if you think I haven't moved on I don't give a damn, the most important is I know I have, I'm with someone very good, going on holidays together in a few days, I'm damn happy in my life.
The only reason why I came to this forum is because I was looking for a way to delete my account (yes, I was signed up but was never posting before.). And I thought it would be good to post a review before turning the page completely with keen.com.

You blame me for posting a negative review but funny thing is you would do the same if a reader is wrong in your case.

You're the one on medication you're unstable and you have not moved on I can feel you from here you're very upset that things didn't go your way and you're out to bash Lotus and I'm sorry that you're feeling this way but you don't have to be crazy negative. your energy is everywhere!

Amb

« Reply #469 on: April 21, 2017, 01:42:08 AM »
We're psychic addicts! Of course we need medicine!! Joking.......don't anyone bash me please!  :P

Offline Love-33

« Reply #470 on: April 21, 2017, 01:43:10 AM »
Don't tell her what to do, that's messed up! She's entitled to her opinion that sometimes it seems like the fandom is a little hardcore for some readers, and tends to gloss over other experiences, which isn't really very balanced if you think of it.

I was not talking to you verb,
Of course you post good reviews if she is right for you, that's normal!
I was talking to Alchemist who just hates reading negative reviews on Lotus apparently. As if she was never posting some either on other readers, you know Lol

LOL - I mean - I'm being accused for being a reader for having an opinion.
So yes, I think she should delete her account if she is going to use this forum to do things like that. It seems that if we are having good experiences with readers, those who dont seem to use it as an opportunity to go off about how shitty the reader was because they are bitter. Not my problem. There is no "fandom" ..... I'm simply stating that if you look through all 30+ pages of this thread, most people have had success with Lotus. That's all I said.
And you Verb do not have the right to tell others how to use this forum. It is for reviews. Yeah, you will come across those who do not line up with your way of thinking, so be it. Ignore it then. Does not matter what YOU think about her post, it was HER experience. Not yours. Her review of a psychic.  Nothing more.  Btw, there a lot of disgruntled clients who have spent big Bucks for nothing.  And they might be a tad pissed, You don't have to agree with it at all. Ever.  As this board is not centered around you.

Very confused as to why I am the only one getting attacked when multiple people said the same thing as me?

Hey, she's accurate for the both of us, people are mad and bitter didn't work out for them and happens we move on but I will always continue to post to my experiences good or bad on any reader.

Lol you continue...
Stop thinking that when we post a negative review it's because we are bitter! It's so stupid!
I don't even have readings anymore, because I don't need it!
Why would it be bitterness? A psychic is wrong, we post a negative review which is obvious and logic, no? Should we say: oh lotus was wrong on my case but she's awesome? Doesn't make any sense...

We are very glad she she was right for you girls, but in our case if she was wrong why don't we have any right to post here?
When you read with a reader for a while and then it turns out he was wrong, wouldn't you post a negative review too?

Love-33 -

I do not care that she was wrong for you. Thats your experience. That is fine. ALLLLL I was saying was that she DOES have a high track record compared to MOST READERS for being right for people, just going off of this forum. I have seen more positive than negative posts about her being accurate on THIS forum. Read through all 33 pages and you will see that as well - facts are facts lol - its not about anyone defending her to the grave - i was just stating what I observed. It isnt me going off and defending her and invalidating your experience, or anyone else's.
LadyP has been wrong for people. Cookie has. Kisha has. All these people that are deemed "99% accurate" for most are STILL WRONG at times, as is Lotus.

I am just extremely confused that user Onyx accused me of being Lotus, only because I was talking about her highly based on my own positive experience. I can literally call out HALF of the people on this forum who rant and rave about a particular reader but when i do it, I'm called out for being the reader? Oh... but when someone bangs on about a negative experience, we all need to respect it...how are those things different in comparison? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me. If you cannot level with me on that, idk what to say.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #471 on: April 21, 2017, 01:44:04 AM »
We're psychic addicts! Of course we need medicine!! Joking.......don't anyone bash me please!  :P

Haha

Amb

« Reply #472 on: April 21, 2017, 01:45:16 AM »
Just trying to mix up the energy around here! Feeling a bit goofy!! Love to you all!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #473 on: April 21, 2017, 01:46:21 AM »
Wow, everyone needs to take a pill and chill out!  My goodness! Stop arguing with each other. This is out of control.

I can't tell you how many readers I've called that have been wrong and they have been spot on for others.   It happens!  I also, 150% believe, that there are many times outcomes don't happen because we have done something to change it.  Said something, did something, held on to the outcome and didn't live our lives for 2 years, manipulated the situation somehow and the list goes on.  A person can deny it all they want, but I'm sorry, if I'm calling for 6-12 months on the same person, I'm NOT living my life, I'm hanging on to the outcome, obsessing over it and continuing to put my trust and life in psychics hands.  I called for months about my ex and everyone said we would be together.  But during that time, I also worked on myself and became aware of things I was doing stemming from my past. Then one day, he did something and the spell broke. I woke up.  I finally saw him for who he really was.  Guess what? I changed the outcome! 

Please don't take offense to this, but Love-33, if you were calling for 2 years you were NOT living your life and letting him go.  You were holding on, calling psychics, waiting for the outcome to happen.  A watched pot never boils.   I can't imagine Lotus not ever telling you to stop obsessing, thinking and worrying about this guy and for you to take care of yourself.  Just the handful of times I've spoken with her since December, she's told me that.  Would I be pissed if I were you, after 2 years of calling and nothing they said happened?  Absolutely yes.  I'd be pissed and resentful that everyone else's predictions happened and mine didn't. But, who's fault is that? The psychics or yours?  Or maybe both?  All I know, is when I let go and moved on with my life, the guy came back. When I didn't move on, I held on tightly and waited, it didn't happen.  This is MY experience.  It's also MY opinion. 

If a reader didn't work for you but has worked for a lot of others, then the reader can't be too bad.  There's no reason to call that person a "so called psychic".  Damn, I'd be saying that about 99% of the readers I've spoken to.

Everyone needs to go take a bubble bath and chill out :)

Offline Love-33

« Reply #474 on: April 21, 2017, 01:46:51 AM »

Continue what?

You're the one on medication you're unstable and you have not moved on I can feel you from here you're very upset that things didn't go your way and you're out to bash Lotus and I'm sorry that you're feeling this way but you don't have to be crazy negative. your energy is everywhere!

Unstable? Why? Lol! Because I posted a negative review?
Of course I was upset that it didn't go my way!! Everyone would be!! But I was here to post e review! This reader lied to me! Hello, do you understand? She just gave me a fairytale! So of course I post here!
But I'm no longer upset, without all that experience I would never have met my current love,

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #475 on: April 21, 2017, 01:47:43 AM »
Wow, everyone needs to take a pill and chill out!  My goodness! Stop arguing with each other. This is out of control.

I can't tell you how many readers I've called that have been wrong and they have been spot on for others.   It happens!  I also, 150% believe, that there are many times outcomes don't happen because we have done something to change it.  Said something, did something, held on to the outcome and didn't live our lives for 2 years, manipulated the situation somehow and the list goes on.  A person can deny it all they want, but I'm sorry, if I'm calling for 6-12 months on the same person, I'm NOT living my life, I'm hanging on to the outcome, obsessing over it and continuing to put my trust and life in psychics hands.  I called for months about my ex and everyone said we would be together.  But during that time, I also worked on myself and became aware of things I was doing stemming from my past. Then one day, he did something and the spell broke. I woke up.  I finally saw him for who he really was.  Guess what? I changed the outcome! 

Please don't take offense to this, but Love-33, if you were calling for 2 years you were NOT living your life and letting him go.  You were holding on, calling psychics, waiting for the outcome to happen.  A watched pot never boils.   I can't imagine Lotus not ever telling you to stop obsessing, thinking and worrying about this guy and for you to take care of yourself.  Just the handful of times I've spoken with her since December, she's told me that.  Would I be pissed if I were you, after 2 years of calling and nothing they said happened?  Absolutely yes.  I'd be pissed and resentful that everyone else's predictions happened and mine didn't. But, who's fault is that? The psychics or yours?  Or maybe both?  All I know, is when I let go and moved on with my life, the guy came back. When I didn't move on, I held on tightly and waited, it didn't happen.  This is MY experience.  It's also MY opinion. 

If a reader didn't work for you but has worked for a lot of others, then the reader can't be too bad.  There's no reason to call that person a "so called psychic".  Damn, I'd be saying that about 99% of the readers I've spoken to.

Everyone needs to go take a bubble bath and chill out :)

I'm already chilled out but the bubble baths really sounds good

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #476 on: April 21, 2017, 01:49:32 AM »

Continue what?

Unstable? Why? Lol! Because I posted a negative review?
Of course I was upset that it didn't go my way!! Everyone would be!! But I was here to post e review! This reader lied to me! Hello, do you understand? She just gave me a fairytale! So of course I post here!
But I'm no longer upset, without all that experience I would never have met my current love,

You don't have a new love I feel that you're lying you might have a new obsession Maybe

Offline Beesa

« Reply #477 on: April 21, 2017, 02:01:41 AM »
I don't know which planet is in retrograde but we seem to be arguing with each other than just sharing and commenting over our psychic experiences! and I agree if you don't believe in psychics, energy, and all that stuff then how come do you even know about this forum.. because two months back I didn't even know that there are websites like Keen, etc and forums like these!

I understand when you have been burned yourself you want to warn others, but I guess everybody learns their own lesson in their own time, till then let us believe in what makes us happy, get the readings and share and read the stories here!!

mercury is in retrograde. Woohoo

t's retrograde every 3 months for 3 weeks, I'm not letting that crap run my life lol

stargazer

« Reply #478 on: April 21, 2017, 02:05:53 AM »
You don't have a new love I feel that you're lying you might have a new obsession Maybe
lolol ouchh

Offline Beesa

« Reply #479 on: April 21, 2017, 02:13:23 AM »
Don't tell her what to do, that's messed up! She's entitled to her opinion that sometimes it seems like the fandom is a little hardcore for some readers, and tends to gloss over other experiences, which isn't really very balanced if you think of it.

LOL - I mean - I'm being accused for being a reader for having an opinion.
So yes, I think she should delete her account if she is going to use this forum to do things like that. It seems that if we are having good experiences with readers, those who dont seem to use it as an opportunity to go off about how shitty the reader was because they are bitter. Not my problem. There is no "fandom" ..... I'm simply stating that if you look through all 30+ pages of this thread, most people have had success with Lotus. That's all I said.

There's fandom here in general with certain readers. I mean , I am happy people have a success rate with a certain reader but a lot of times what happens is they come in and try to debunk someone else's not so good experiences. it's not just 'I'm sorry she didn't work for you' so much as , I'm sorry she didn't work for you but hoooooo she's so amazing, sucks for you woohoo! That combined with not so wonderful professional skills of someone being either rude or occasionally blocking people and unblocking them without being upfront makes me feel there's a tendency to gloss over the not so good with certain readers who are being put on pedestals. I'm completely against putting readers on pedestals - they are human and they make mistakes so yeah they're of course not going to connect with everyone. HOWEVER, they are also human and have fingers and control of how they handle their clients - meaning don't f*** with people and block them randomly. If you're off with me and also unprofessional, it's the unprofessional thing I'm going to get a bug up my ass about because you don't deserve all the accolades if you treat your clients according to your mood. If your mood is shite, take a day off.

Also, opinions go both ways, and telling someone to unregister from a site because they didn't fawn over your favorite reader isn't an opinion. It's an order. Of course I realize emotions run high about these people who are seeing into our innermost lives and personal issues ... but in a lot of ways, because it's hitting a ton of nerves, I think it's important for everyone to be validated, whether they have had a good or bad experience.

Think about it, we're calling THEM to be validated about our OWN feelings most of the time. So we should be doing that to each other here and not just glossing over each others experiences. Right? For better or worse. I think a better argument is why some readers come off as general with some people and super accurate with others. If their style isn't general, then why would they be or come off that way to some people? It's weird. I think it's a totally valid question. It's not a challenge. I don't think me or others are planting that there intentionally as a seed of doubt. But maybe we doubt OURSELVES and our own intuition or what we're told, and that's why some of us come off as so defensive?? Is that possible ? 

anything