Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212581 times)

Offline Beesa

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #420 on: April 20, 2017, 02:09:52 AM »
Nope, everything she said was completely and totally off. Nothing terrible or I didn't wanna hear, it was all just smooth sailing, which was a big ol' red flag to me because nothing was 'good' in my situation. I wanted real insight and got none. Zilch. I'm O.K. with it cuz I know I'll be O.K., but I'm kinda disappointed. 
I think she logs off and on and sometimes changes her mind about talking to people. It's happening way too much to be a Keen glitch, it's practically a theme with her. Just SAY you don't want to talk to your customer, or you're too tired, or whatever. Blocking people temporarily and then unblocking them without a word is really unprofessional. I think I'm hyper critical about this cuz of how off the read w/me was.
I
Wow, I'm sorry you had such a bad read.  She's never given me "smooth sailing" whatsoever.  She's always been very upfront and honest, telling me the things that could go wrong and recently telling me she doesn't see me happy with him if I take him back.

I don't understand why readers just can't tell you they don't connect.  There are many readers that have been spot on with a lot of people and have literally sucked for me, telling me nothing but a fairy tale.   I would really love to know the reason why they do this.
It's ok. I agree, maybe she really thought she was connecting LOL. I don't know. The situation was so awful which is why I was shocked to hear how great it was. The second they started talking about how great things were, I was like  ??? :o  ::) and then like  >:( >:( >:( lol

stargazer

« Reply #421 on: April 20, 2017, 02:10:43 AM »
Did anyone have any prediction pan out from her?
Yes.  She also made a major prediction for July... waiting to see about that one. Other predictions were on point.

Offline knel27

« Reply #422 on: April 20, 2017, 12:48:43 PM »
Hey guys, I finally get to be  a part of this site as I've been following the threads for quite sometime. I read with Lotus a few weeks ago and I have to say for the several years and countless readers I've had on Keen, she is by far one of the best. I asked about my POI whom I've had NO CONTACT at all with for the past 9 months. She explained this person well, his situation, what he's thinking, and predicts I will hear from him by early June. This made sense to me because I'm moving across the country third week of June and my POI knows this. She gave some details about him that I knew she was picking up correctly or else she wouldn't have known. She also didn't give me fairy tales and told me its going to be small communication/written form like text or email, then it isn't until September when he really opens up. She was honest and said reconnecting will be a challenge but still does see this happening as he's trying to get over me but its not working. She even said we would have Skype dates as it would be long distance, and by the end of the year I will be deciding if this is enough for me. She said "you will have your power back" with the situation. But we will see, as it has been soooo long that I'm getting to the point where I don't even know if I'd respond if he messaged...it will be almost a year by the time I'm supposed to get a text from him. I thought she was really awesome, didn't waste time, didn't sugar coat. I truly believe if she felt there wouldn't be a reconnection she would tell me. She delivers good and bad with kindness. Overall a good experience.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #423 on: April 20, 2017, 01:10:56 PM »
She has been completely wrong in my case. Gave me a good outcome , but LOL not even close even 2 years after! Thank God I moved on and stopped relying on those fools.
There is actually nothing more stupid than waiting for a contact prediction. Like why would the guy take so long to talk to you if he was interested? Come on wake upppp people!!! I wish I could shake you to make you open your eyes! This is ridiculous!

stargazer

« Reply #424 on: April 20, 2017, 02:03:42 PM »
She has been completely wrong in my case. Gave me a good outcome , but LOL not even close even 2 years after! Thank God I moved on and stopped relying on those fools.
There is actually nothing more stupid than waiting for a contact prediction. Like why would the guy take so long to talk to you if he was interested? Come on wake upppp people!!! I wish I could shake you to make you open your eyes! This is ridiculous!
amen to this !

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #425 on: April 20, 2017, 04:05:14 PM »

I agree but I can see both sides as well; I disagree with women waiting for contact and not moving on, but some do get contact/closure after months or years and some do get back together, even though they may never have heard from the guy at all during that time. Some people (Men mostly) learn that way. They don't know a good thing until it's gone (that sort of thing), so it makes sense. Some guys are still interested and some do take a long time to talk to you.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #426 on: April 20, 2017, 04:29:53 PM »

Seriously? Some guys are different some guys can hold off for the woman they love. A guy can be totally interested in you and not make a move. Your whole paragraph doesn't even resonate with me.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #427 on: April 20, 2017, 04:33:02 PM »

I agree but I can see both sides as well; I disagree with women waiting for contact and not moving on, but some do get contact/closure after months or years and some do get back together, even though they may never have heard from the guy at all during that time. Some people (Men mostly) learn that way. They don't know a good thing until it's gone (that sort of thing), so it makes sense. Some guys are still interested and some do take a long time to talk to you.

very true.  I guess the key is not waiting.  Hard to do when you care and want someone.

there's also something to the want what you can't have theory, IMO.  lol.  Like half these dudes, if they were coming on strong we might not even want them as much LOL

so much psychology here lol

ladya

« Reply #428 on: April 20, 2017, 04:34:46 PM »

Seriously? Some guys are different some guys can hold off for the woman they love. A guy can be totally interested in you and not make a move. Your whole paragraph doesn't even resonate with me.

i agree. men are not women. men run from women they like and get involved with women they know they wont ever be with. as odd as the logic is, its the truth. they have a hard time being vulnerable. im not using it as an excuse to hold on but sometimes things aren't black and white. especially if you, yourself are an empath and can feel whats really in their heart below the surface.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #429 on: April 20, 2017, 09:56:09 PM »
I agree that sometimes people get back together after a while but then what? You stop living until they *potentially* come back? What's the point? Look how you spend your money, on psychics!
I have been in the same situation and after two years of readings, my ex never came back and now I just started opening my eyes! I need to live my life and enjoy and stop spending money on stuff like that

Offline Love-33

« Reply #430 on: April 20, 2017, 09:59:17 PM »

i agree. men are not women. men run from women they like and get involved with women they know they wont ever be with. as odd as the logic is, its the truth. they have a hard time being vulnerable. im not using it as an excuse to hold on but sometimes things aren't black and white. especially if you, yourself are an empath and can feel whats really in their heart below the surface.

Omg please... this is the wrongest thing I've read here...
So all the happy couples out there, when guys chased the woman at first etc... they aren't with someone they like? Stop it please.
Psychic readings make people become crazy I swear.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #431 on: April 20, 2017, 10:05:53 PM »

Oh lord...
Yes, a shy man may hold off at the beginning and not show you he is interested etc. but once you enter a relationship with a guy and he loves you and he knows that you too. Why would he hold off and not contact for ages? Why would he not want to see you for ages?

Believe me, your so called psychic did tell me that my ex would break up soon with his new partner etc... we'll two years later they are still happily together. And I don't care because I moved on, but yeah she was one of the wrongest.
And if he does come back one day... in a long time... well then I would not care and I wasted my money for him for so many years. When I could have enjoyed a life, travel, buy more interesting things

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #432 on: April 20, 2017, 11:35:32 PM »
One of the wrongest? Please, sounds like your bitter, she has been accurate for a lot of us. Sorry it didn't work out for you and it doesn't sound like you moved on.

Offline verb18

« Reply #433 on: April 20, 2017, 11:43:31 PM »
One of the wrongest? Please, sounds like your bitter, she has been accurate for a lot of us. Sorry it didn't work out for you and it doesn't sound like you moved on.

Agreed lol - I'd say at least 50% of people on this thread has had success with Lotus whether they like her or not - which is a pretty high success rate these days.

Really grinds my gears when people start talking about moving on and not wasting money on psychics yet they are still posting on here moaning about how a reader didn't work for them. If you feel so strongly, practice what you preach.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #434 on: April 20, 2017, 11:47:09 PM »

Agreed lol - I'd say at least 50% of people on this thread has had success with Lotus whether they like her or not - which is a pretty high success rate these days.

Really grinds my gears when people start talking about moving on and not wasting money on psychics yet they are still posting on here moaning about how a reader didn't work for them. If you feel so strongly, practice what you preach.

This x1000. Psychics are for real depending on who you've talked to. They've helped me enormously. And all the griping, including that one new thread that's nothing but rage and preaching, belongs in The Vent anyway.

anything