Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212593 times)

Offline Mememe

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #405 on: April 19, 2017, 02:37:16 AM »
Hmm I'm gonna try tomorrow on my lunch! Hopefully i can get through:)

And she never responds to my emails either! Hmmph!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #406 on: April 19, 2017, 02:38:50 AM »
Hmm I'm gonna try tomorrow on my lunch! Hopefully i can get through:)

And she never responds to my emails either! Hmmph!

No she doesn't.  The only time she emailed me was when chat froze up.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #407 on: April 19, 2017, 02:44:26 AM »
Well fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #408 on: April 19, 2017, 04:48:52 AM »
I've been reading with lotus for over a year. It's just Keen glitches, she has a lot of callers, I even have a hard time getting ahold of her but I keep on and I finally get through. She's very super sweet and she doesn't tell you what you want to hear. I only call her about my poi but she recently picked up on work career and money she has never done that before because nothing in my life has ever been different regarding that, but she's accurate because I have two new jobs a side business and money coming in with that period and other business ideas which she mentioned I would have period she also said that my Poi is going through an emotional Purge, that had the happened because we were off and on for so long and he's dealing with issues he hasn't dealt with but he is coming back and when he does we will have a business together which I really doubt because he has his own business. She also said that he would be wanting to live with me but he has his own house and I have a small apartment. Even though we are separated she still sees the same outcome that we are going to be together in a committed relationship. Time will tell.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #409 on: April 19, 2017, 01:45:13 PM »
I've been reading with lotus for over a year. It's just Keen glitches, she has a lot of callers, I even have a hard time getting ahold of her but I keep on and I finally get through. She's very super sweet and she doesn't tell you what you want to hear. I only call her about my poi but she recently picked up on work career and money she has never done that before because nothing in my life has ever been different regarding that, but she's accurate because I have two new jobs a side business and money coming in with that period and other business ideas which she mentioned I would have period she also said that my Poi is going through an emotional Purge, that had the happened because we were off and on for so long and he's dealing with issues he hasn't dealt with but he is coming back and when he does we will have a business together which I really doubt because he has his own business. She also said that he would be wanting to live with me but he has his own house and I have a small apartment. Even though we are separated she still sees the same outcome that we are going to be together in a committed relationship. Time will tell.

I respectfully disagree, I don't think it's keen glitch at all...I think it's all her. 

Offline Epic08

« Reply #410 on: April 19, 2017, 02:38:10 PM »

I respectfully disagree, I don't think it's keen glitch at all...I think it's all her.

After I got blocked I called Customer Service to confirm if it was a glitch or if she blocked me directly. They confirmed that she did block me directly. I still stand by my original comment in that she is HIGHLY accurate but she did block me.

ladya

« Reply #411 on: April 19, 2017, 03:06:35 PM »
when i wasnt able to connect with her i thought she had blocked me too. I asked customer service and said i was blocked. couple weeks passed, i tried chatting and got through. so honestly i think it might be a glitch or maybe when you try to connect several times within the span of couple minutes and it doesnt connect, she blocks because it keeps coming through but doesn't actually connect? idk.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #412 on: April 19, 2017, 03:06:45 PM »

After I got blocked I called Customer Service to confirm if it was a glitch or if she blocked me directly. They confirmed that she did block me directly. I still stand by my original comment in that she is HIGHLY accurate but she did block me.

Like I said prior, I've been blocked by quite a few. Some blocked me before I even got a chance to read with them.  Phoenix Amore, who is loved on this forum, blocked me because I repeated what she had just said to confirm I understood.  There's no rhyme or reason some of the people block us.   It's a fact, that some people don't jive well with others.  That could very well be with some that have been blocked by Lotus and others.  It's nothing personal, it doesn't make them horrible or unethical.  Some people's energy don't mesh well with others.   Does it suck? YES!  However, I have another account I opened when I closed my main account. I never use that account because it doesn't allow for the same phone number to be used. BUT, I can chat.  I've done so with 2 readers that blocked me on my main account.  You can always try that.  I think it's unfair to dismiss Lotus as an ethical reader and person just because she blocked someone.  They ALL do it. She's not out of the ordinary.

Additionally, I've had many times when I've tried to chat and then it shows she got on another chat and then shows she's either away or busy.  I do believe these times are a Keen issue.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #413 on: April 19, 2017, 03:31:36 PM »
Baypark, did you have to add a different card for payment with the new account?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #414 on: April 19, 2017, 03:34:05 PM »
Baypark, did you have to add a different card for payment with the new account?

No.  Everything was the same, except it wouldn't allow me to use the same phone number.

moonlight412

« Reply #415 on: April 19, 2017, 07:26:34 PM »
I think she takes breaks after chat sessions.. because I have seen her busy and then away.. then she will be online after 1 hour or so.. busy and then away!

Did anyone have any prediction pan out from her?

Offline Beesa

« Reply #416 on: April 19, 2017, 09:22:58 PM »
Nope, everything she said was completely and totally off. Nothing terrible or I didn't wanna hear, it was all just smooth sailing, which was a big ol' red flag to me because nothing was 'good' in my situation. I wanted real insight and got none. Zilch. I'm O.K. with it cuz I know I'll be O.K., but I'm kinda disappointed. 
I think she logs off and on and sometimes changes her mind about talking to people. It's happening way too much to be a Keen glitch, it's practically a theme with her. Just SAY you don't want to talk to your customer, or you're too tired, or whatever. Blocking people temporarily and then unblocking them without a word is really unprofessional. I think I'm hyper critical about this cuz of how off the read w/me was.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #417 on: April 19, 2017, 10:10:46 PM »
Nope, everything she said was completely and totally off. Nothing terrible or I didn't wanna hear, it was all just smooth sailing, which was a big ol' red flag to me because nothing was 'good' in my situation. I wanted real insight and got none. Zilch. I'm O.K. with it cuz I know I'll be O.K., but I'm kinda disappointed. 
I think she logs off and on and sometimes changes her mind about talking to people. It's happening way too much to be a Keen glitch, it's practically a theme with her. Just SAY you don't want to talk to your customer, or you're too tired, or whatever. Blocking people temporarily and then unblocking them without a word is really unprofessional. I think I'm hyper critical about this cuz of how off the read w/me was.
I
Wow, I'm sorry you had such a bad read.  She's never given me "smooth sailing" whatsoever.  She's always been very upfront and honest, telling me the things that could go wrong and recently telling me she doesn't see me happy with him if I take him back.

I don't understand why readers just can't tell you they don't connect.  There are many readers that have been spot on with a lot of people and have literally sucked for me, telling me nothing but a fairy tale.   I would really love to know the reason why they do this. 

Offline Mememe

« Reply #418 on: April 19, 2017, 10:33:35 PM »
I think she takes breaks after chat sessions.. because I have seen her busy and then away.. then she will be online after 1 hour or so.. busy and then away!

Did anyone have any prediction pan out from her?

Same thing that I see.  Oh well i guess I'll keep trying lol

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #419 on: April 20, 2017, 01:55:35 AM »
She's been Spot on, she doesn't Sugar coat but she's not heartless either. She's busy, it's draining to be a reader...geez