Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212586 times)

Offline verb18

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #390 on: April 18, 2017, 09:33:41 PM »
Just updating... so I notice for me her timing is off when she gives me numbers but so far when she gives me specific months or seasons instead she has been accurate. Went back and read through transcripts of older convos and some things she's told me can apply to what is happening now.

Caught her online recently and was able to chat with her again, this time she gave me information that was much more specific than my previous readings with her which was cool, and she actually gave me a very big prediction for the month of June and the summer.

Still worried though because of others coming back to this thread reporting that nothing she said happened. She also flat out told me that me and my poi would be together. Her reading was very realistic, but obviously this is the best case scenario for me so I'm just a little skeptical as much as I hope she's right.

So question: how many of you guys has she told that you and your poi would be together? Like straight up actually saying that's what will happen? Obviously I want for all of us and our poi's to be together but based on this forum's track record we know that's not the case. So would be curious to hear if she told you all the same thing.

She has told me that my POI and I would be together, but her predictions are bang on for me always. Like she is stunningly accurate for me. Things that legit have not made sense to me when I first read with her and now everything is coming together like a giant puzzle, lol. Lotus has told me that my POI and I would work things out - and her timing for me has been bang on. She even identified issues going on with third parties for me, and different things about my POI's life that made no sense to me, but my POI confirmed all these things to me this week. Lotus has told me though, despite us working things out, where the challenges would lay. I find her to be very accurate and extremely spot on, however, she may not work for everyone. She told me my POI would talk ALOT in mid-april which is exactly what is happening now. If you asked me a month ago if that would be the case, I would have said you were crazy lol!! I don't thinks she is the type of reader to just "say" people will work things out - at least in my own experiences with her. I really think that is what she picks up. Again, her accuracy and details she's picked up have been more spot on than any of the "greats" such as LadyP and Cookie for me. I would recommend her highly if she has been working for you - I find the longer you are her client, the better she gets.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #391 on: April 18, 2017, 09:45:39 PM »
Just updating... so I notice for me her timing is off when she gives me numbers but so far when she gives me specific months or seasons instead she has been accurate. Went back and read through transcripts of older convos and some things she's told me can apply to what is happening now.

Caught her online recently and was able to chat with her again, this time she gave me information that was much more specific than my previous readings with her which was cool, and she actually gave me a very big prediction for the month of June and the summer.

Still worried though because of others coming back to this thread reporting that nothing she said happened. She also flat out told me that me and my poi would be together. Her reading was very realistic, but obviously this is the best case scenario for me so I'm just a little skeptical as much as I hope she's right.

So question: how many of you guys has she told that you and your poi would be together? Like straight up actually saying that's what will happen? Obviously I want for all of us and our poi's to be together but based on this forum's track record we know that's not the case. So would be curious to hear if she told you all the same thing.

She never told me specifically we would be together. She's told me if I wanted him, I could have him. Most recently, she told me that he and the GF are done and it may take a few weeks for her to be completely out but to realize it could take him some time to come around to me.  She literally told me to stop thinking about him all together and that my guides were telling me this would be in my best interest.  Then she told me that she doesn't see me happy if I do decide to be with him but that he will be mine if I want him.  She told me he's done quite a bit of damage to me and that I will have a real issue with trust but that we could work it out.  The funny thing is, is that I really have let him go and am not sure if I even want him if he came back.  I had a few $$ in my account so I chatted with her, otherwise, I probably wouldn't have.  I just find it odd, that she told me to stop thinking about him all together.  I'm not thinking about him as much as I use to, that's for sure!  I'm going to go back over my chats with her to see if she's said something similar to this in the past and I just ignored it. 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #392 on: April 18, 2017, 10:40:06 PM »

She never told me specifically we would be together. She's told me if I wanted him, I could have him. Most recently, she told me that he and the GF are done and it may take a few weeks for her to be completely out but to realize it could take him some time to come around to me.  She literally told me to stop thinking about him all together and that my guides were telling me this would be in my best interest.  Then she told me that she doesn't see me happy if I do decide to be with him but that he will be mine if I want him.  She told me he's done quite a bit of damage to me and that I will have a real issue with trust but that we could work it out.  The funny thing is, is that I really have let him go and am not sure if I even want him if he came back.  I had a few $$ in my account so I chatted with her, otherwise, I probably wouldn't have.  I just find it odd, that she told me to stop thinking about him all together.  I'm not thinking about him as much as I use to, that's for sure!  I'm going to go back over my chats with her to see if she's said something similar to this in the past and I just ignored it.

I just read through all of my transcripts since December. This lady has been spot on about alot of things. Her timing hasn't but her insight has.  She saw something coming up, it happened. Many times.  In hindsight, I can see it now.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #393 on: April 18, 2017, 11:18:00 PM »
Verb...since you have had such luck with LOL, any thoughts about why she blocks/ignores customers after a while?  She's done it to me, a friend of mine and at least three people on this thread that had good experiences with her...

Offline Onyx222

« Reply #394 on: April 18, 2017, 11:57:56 PM »
Verb...since you have had such luck with LOL, any thoughts about why she blocks/ignores customers after a while?  She's done it to me, a friend of mine and at least three people on this thread that had good experiences with her...

I know exactly what you're talking about! I read with her about 2 years ago and went back to chat with her a few days later to clarify a couple things. When I had tried it said advisor was unavailable and logged off. Than I had retried 2-3 times within a 15 minute span. Each time said was unavailable, logged off and came back on. A few days later I tried again. This time she accepted and hung up on me. Sent me a free minute because I was charged and said she will be back on later. Not to mention NOT one prediction nor event happened. I asked very specific questions about a relationship. To be honest I think she's General with the typical scenario and is a reader on keen to support her own psychic addiction. She may be gifted blah blah blah but where's her intergrity?!?!  :-X

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #395 on: April 19, 2017, 12:03:25 AM »

I know exactly what you're talking about! I read with her about 2 years ago and went back to chat with her a few days later to clarify a couple things. When I had tried it said advisor was unavailable and logged off. Than I had retried 2-3 times within a 15 minute span. Each time said was unavailable, logged off and came back on. A few days later I tried again. This time she accepted and hung up on me. Sent me a free minute because I was charged and said she will be back on later. Not to mention NOT one prediction nor event happened. I asked very specific questions about a relationship. To be honest I think she's General with the typical scenario and is a reader on keen to support her own psychic addiction. She may be gifted blah blah blah but where's her intergrity?!?!  :-X

OMG wow!! So she's been doing this for years. Sometimes I wonder if someone on this thread is actually her.

Offline verb18

« Reply #396 on: April 19, 2017, 12:05:52 AM »

Why would u assume shes a reader to support her own psychic addiction? lol just curious! A lot of people have had great success with her...even the people who have gotten blocked. I'm sorry she didn't work for you, @onyx :( but across the board I'd say shes been pretty successful for people and that cannot be denied or discredited IMO.

I am really unsure about all the blocking things - but this has happened to me before with readers as well, just not Lotus. SpiritDivine blocked me for missing an arranged call. However during the time people got blocked Keen was super glitchy... I really don't know why this has happened, but she is a really nice, honest reader from my own experiences like I just cannot picture her willingly blocking people. I mean, I don't know her personally lol, but I just wouldn't deem her as that type of reader. I know people get blocked if they read too often about the same thing with readers, so idk if Lotus is the same. I only read with her like 2 times a month at most.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #397 on: April 19, 2017, 12:38:36 AM »
I've been blocked by Spirit Divine, Jade8928 and someone else recently I can't remember.  All chat option and I never read with a single one.  I also was blocked by Zaldalia before I read with her but when I went back a week or so later,  I was unblocked.  I think it's Keen. LOL is way too sweet, caring and compassionate to just block people. 

Offline Onyx222

« Reply #398 on: April 19, 2017, 01:07:42 AM »

Why would u assume shes a reader to support her own psychic addiction? lol just curious! A lot of people have had great success with her...even the people who have gotten blocked. I'm sorry she didn't work for you, @onyx :( but across the board I'd say shes been pretty successful for people and that cannot be denied or discredited IMO.

I am really unsure about all the blocking things - but this has happened to me before with readers as well, just not Lotus. SpiritDivine blocked me for missing an arranged call. However during the time people got blocked Keen was super glitchy... I really don't know why this has happened, but she is a really nice, honest reader from my own experiences like I just cannot picture her willingly blocking people. I mean, I don't know her personally lol, but I just wouldn't deem her as that type of reader. I know people get blocked if they read too often about the same thing with readers, so idk if Lotus is the same. I only read with her like 2 times a month at most.

Read with her 1 time. After the reattempts to contact her again, glitch or not, her integrity became questionable whether she was an ethical reader. It's not an assumption, it was an observation. This was back in 2015 when I was getting readings and saw feedback she had given on not a few but several advisors pages when I would be in search of a good reader. No reason to apologize. Lucky guesses I suspect with her success ::)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 01:09:59 AM by Onyx222 »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #399 on: April 19, 2017, 01:18:52 AM »

Read with her 1 time. After the reattempts to contact her again, glitch or not, her integrity became questionable whether she was an ethical reader. It's not an assumption, it was an observation. This was back in 2015 when I was getting readings and saw feedback she had given on not a few but several advisors pages when I would be in search of a good reader. No reason to apologize. Lucky guesses I suspect with her success ::)

I don't think they are lucky guesses. She predicted turbulence in a situation and gave me 13th or 14th of the month it would happen.  It happened on the 14th.  She saw more issues to come in the following 2 weeks and it did.  She's seen quite a few things within a 3rd party relationship that happened, however, her timing was off.  She has been more right than any other advisor.  You can't make up the stuff she saw. No way

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #400 on: April 19, 2017, 01:23:25 AM »

Agreed!!!!

moonlight412

« Reply #401 on: April 19, 2017, 01:34:59 AM »

She told me that my POI and I are good match, etc..but our timing is off, by the time he gets his timing right, I will be tired and I will have other options I will be interested in.. She saw 'hanging out' for me and my POI in next few weeks but not a committed relationship..so ya she didn't tell me what she told you :)

Offline verb18

« Reply #402 on: April 19, 2017, 01:39:11 AM »

I don't think they are lucky guesses. She predicted turbulence in a situation and gave me 13th or 14th of the month it would happen.  It happened on the 14th.  She saw more issues to come in the following 2 weeks and it did.  She's seen quite a few things within a 3rd party relationship that happened, however, her timing was off.  She has been more right than any other advisor.  You can't make up the stuff she saw. No way

Agreed @baypark.

@onyx... all due respect.. but she literally predicted that one of my POI's friends had an STD from an asshole dude and that my POI was helping her through the difficult time - and my POI literally told me this last night lol. That is literally not a lucky guess. I have no comments to her integrity as shes been very nice and helpful to me, so that's my own experience lol. I don't agree with blocking people and stuff if they are loyal customers, but I personally haven't dealt with that from her so I have nothing negative to say. Def stinks you had a bad experience with her but her predictions are legitimately not lucky guesses... she isnt saying "i see your POI and you holding hands on a beach" ... that would be a generic lucky guess if it happened. but when she is predicting extremely specific details for people, that is an ability lol. Many other readers work for me, not just her - I generally have a high success rate - but Lotus' predictions seem so far fetched and then they happen and its pretty evident the woman knows what she's doing.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #403 on: April 19, 2017, 02:29:32 AM »
How are you guys getting a hold of her.  I've seen her online all day and everytime i try to hit chat, she gets busy on another chat! How can i reach her??????

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #404 on: April 19, 2017, 02:36:05 AM »
How are you guys getting a hold of her.  I've seen her online all day and everytime i try to hit chat, she gets busy on another chat! How can i reach her??????

Patience. Between her being busy and keen glitch, it can be tough. I find it easier to get her during the day

anything