Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212581 times)

Offline verb18

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #375 on: April 17, 2017, 07:19:05 AM »
ANOTHER Lotus hit for me. Told me that my POI and I would have a phone convo in mid-April. It is mid-April. My POI texted me out of nowhere tonight, and we talked on the phone for like 3 hours. The convo was profound just like Lotus said it would be. It doesn't end there though - she kept on INSISTING that my POI would be changing her career path to something more lucrative which I thought was crazy, because she is currently getting her degree in something she always loved. My POI also confirmed that for me - she wants to follow another path because she thinks she found passion somewhere else, instead of what she was studying. Lotus also said that she saw trouble around one of her friends with an addiction problem...and my POI started talking to me about one of her friends with an addiction problem. I was mind blown. My jaw is still to the floor!

stargazer

« Reply #376 on: April 17, 2017, 07:48:08 AM »
ANOTHER Lotus hit for me. Told me that my POI and I would have a phone convo in mid-April. It is mid-April. My POI texted me out of nowhere tonight, and we talked on the phone for like 3 hours. The convo was profound just like Lotus said it would be. It doesn't end there though - she kept on INSISTING that my POI would be changing her career path to something more lucrative which I thought was crazy, because she is currently getting her degree in something she always loved. My POI also confirmed that for me - she wants to follow another path because she thinks she found passion somewhere else, instead of what she was studying. Lotus also said that she saw trouble around one of her friends with an addiction problem...and my POI started talking to me about one of her friends with an addiction problem. I was mind blown. My jaw is still to the floor!
This is just plain amazing!!! Happy for you verb :)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 10:51:11 PM by stargazer »

moonlight412

« Reply #377 on: April 17, 2017, 11:50:09 AM »
This is just plain amazing!!! Happy for you verb :)

Wow! This is great!!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #378 on: April 17, 2017, 02:06:19 PM »

Wow Verb! That is amazing! So happy for you that the prediction happened and that you've found somebody who works so well for you!

Offline verb18

« Reply #379 on: April 17, 2017, 03:48:34 PM »
Thank you everyone! To be honest I am still so shocked lol like at the time nothing made sense but now it does. Everything she sees for me happens so she's 100000% one of the good ones

ladya

« Reply #380 on: April 17, 2017, 04:01:46 PM »
Wow thats awesome! congrats. she made a prediction for me for early april and it still hasn't occurred yet. i was able to get confirmation on something she has said in the past though. will see if her predictions pan out.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #381 on: April 17, 2017, 10:20:32 PM »
Thank you everyone! To be honest I am still so shocked lol like at the time nothing made sense but now it does. Everything she sees for me happens so she's 100000% one of the good ones
Congrats!!!! Keep us posted :)

moonlight412

« Reply #382 on: April 17, 2017, 10:54:06 PM »
What time do you guys see her online usually?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #383 on: April 18, 2017, 12:00:20 AM »
Lol was a hot for my friend, she told her 8 months ago that her poi would be in a better place after he handles his charges..not knowing he'd spend 6 months on jail, he's out now liv8ng with her, got a job and a car and wants a. Commitment, she thought lol was blowing smoke up her butt, but hot it on the mark!!!

Offline Mememe

« Reply #384 on: April 18, 2017, 12:34:57 AM »
She's so hard to get a hold of...ugh

Offline bllaaiirr

« Reply #385 on: April 18, 2017, 01:52:24 AM »
She's so hard to get a hold of...ugh

try early to mid afternoon 12-4pm est

Amb

« Reply #386 on: April 18, 2017, 02:32:16 AM »
Wonderful news Verb18!! 🎉

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #387 on: April 18, 2017, 05:46:47 AM »

I'm glad, so far she's been great for me, still waiting on a may prediction.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #388 on: April 18, 2017, 09:15:24 PM »
Just updating... so I notice for me her timing is off when she gives me numbers but so far when she gives me specific months or seasons instead she has been accurate. Went back and read through transcripts of older convos and some things she's told me can apply to what is happening now.

Caught her online recently and was able to chat with her again, this time she gave me information that was much more specific than my previous readings with her which was cool, and she actually gave me a very big prediction for the month of June and the summer.

Still worried though because of others coming back to this thread reporting that nothing she said happened. She also flat out told me that me and my poi would be together. Her reading was very realistic, but obviously this is the best case scenario for me so I'm just a little skeptical as much as I hope she's right.

So question: how many of you guys has she told that you and your poi would be together? Like straight up actually saying that's what will happen? Obviously I want for all of us and our poi's to be together but based on this forum's track record we know that's not the case. So would be curious to hear if she told you all the same thing.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #389 on: April 18, 2017, 09:21:29 PM »
Just updating... so I notice for me her timing is off when she gives me numbers but so far when she gives me specific months or seasons instead she has been accurate. Went back and read through transcripts of older convos and some things she's told me can apply to what is happening now.

Caught her online recently and was able to chat with her again, this time she gave me information that was much more specific than my previous readings with her which was cool, and she actually gave me a very big prediction for the month of June and the summer.

Still worried though because of others coming back to this thread reporting that nothing she said happened. She also flat out told me that me and my poi would be together. Her reading was very realistic, but obviously this is the best case scenario for me so I'm just a little skeptical as much as I hope she's right.

So question: how many of you guys has she told that you and your poi would be together? Like straight up actually saying that's what will happen? Obviously I want for all of us and our poi's to be together but based on this forum's track record we know that's not the case. So would be curious to hear if she told you all the same thing.

She told me we will by the end of the year. Her timing has been off, too early, by a month for me so far. She's told me specific, detailed event predictions I'm still waiting on but movement has been correct albeit a month later.

anything