Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212581 times)

Offline Beesa

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #360 on: April 03, 2017, 03:53:47 AM »
Verb loves LOL and I am happy to see people connect with a reader.

One thing I wish readers did was connect with us as people and what we need, not just what the other person does want/need etc.
Like, we're part of the process. I am so tired of readers focusing on the other since we ask and not telling us what we need . I'm sorry if I sound bitter. I just thing we're like half the prediction , right? We're half the read. We're not some footnote in the read. We need to remember that. And not just in a lip service way.

Amb

« Reply #361 on: April 03, 2017, 04:04:20 AM »
Does Lotusoflight ever do phone readings anymore? I looked through her older feedback and see she took calls. I'm not a chat type of person. I like hearing their voices.

I am waiting on predictions from another reader, but would like to try her out. I sent an email asking that I'd like a phone reading and could schedule something, though she never responded. I mean when she's not online, it says send email!! ?? It seems she's on just about every day.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #362 on: April 03, 2017, 04:05:45 AM »
She's never responded to me either in messages. Never - it's annoying.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #363 on: April 03, 2017, 04:10:53 AM »
Verb loves LOL and I am happy to see people connect with a reader.

One thing I wish readers did was connect with us as people and what we need, not just what the other person does want/need etc.
Like, we're part of the process. I am so tired of readers focusing on the other since we ask and not telling us what we need . I'm sorry if I sound bitter. I just thing we're like half the prediction , right? We're half the read. We're not some footnote in the read. We need to remember that. And not just in a lip service way.

Lotus, angelic dream and Penelope on Etsy definitely give me insight on what I need to be doing and not doing. 

Offline verb18

« Reply #364 on: April 03, 2017, 04:13:30 AM »
Does Lotusoflight ever do phone readings anymore? I looked through her older feedback and see she took calls. I'm not a chat type of person. I like hearing their voices.

I am waiting on predictions from another reader, but would like to try her out. I sent an email asking that I'd like a phone reading and could schedule something, though she never responded. I mean when she's not online, it says send email!! ?? It seems she's on just about every day.

I don't think she does phone readings anymore. I've only read with her on chat, and she never has an arrange call button on her listing.

Amb

« Reply #365 on: April 03, 2017, 04:19:07 AM »
Yes, Beesa it's annoying, a simple "sorry no I only chat now" would be just fine.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 03:23:24 AM by Amb »

Amb

« Reply #366 on: April 03, 2017, 04:26:05 AM »
Verb18......bummer! Oh well, I'm waiting from another read from a couple of weeks ago. Maybe I'll give her chat a try in a month or so. Thanks all!

Offline verb18

« Reply #367 on: April 03, 2017, 04:52:41 AM »
Yes, Beesa it's annoying and unprofessional in my book. Geesze, a simple "sorry no I only chat now" would be just fine. But to not answer an inquiry email says a lot. I've had a lot of bad readers, but some were very nice and would at least answer an inquiry.

To be honest I've emailed so many readers and always get an automated response or none at all... so I just don't even bother anymore lol

Offline kumamon

« Reply #368 on: April 03, 2017, 12:40:21 PM »
She did reply my emails though, even not every time.
and I don't think she does phone reading anymore, every time if I wanna chat with her, I have to email her first then she will pop up online.

so far LOL is the only person left on my fav. list.  :)

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #369 on: April 03, 2017, 03:32:16 PM »
I prefer chat so it works out fine for me. She's definitely one of my top 2 readers.

stargazer

« Reply #370 on: April 07, 2017, 04:37:20 AM »
just updating that Lotus was right about some minor details that was supposed to happen early April. Bigger predictions for the summer, July.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #371 on: April 07, 2017, 10:33:47 PM »
One of LOL predictions has come true about seeing jobs and more money coming in, and the start of my reiki business. I got offered Ober 2 dollars more with my company, but declined I had a better offer. :) she's never ever brought up my work and money til now, i figured ok cool something new, but she's accurate big changes. :) just waiting for the other predictions about my POi.

Offline verb18

« Reply #372 on: April 13, 2017, 09:39:54 PM »
Another Lotus hit for me.
Chatted with her a few weeks ago that in 2 weeks (the 11th was exactly 2 weeks from our chat) she saw contact with my POI although it would be small - and it happened just as she said lol.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #373 on: April 14, 2017, 03:47:39 AM »
Another Lotus hit for me.
Chatted with her a few weeks ago that in 2 weeks (the 11th was exactly 2 weeks from our chat) she saw contact with my POI although it would be small - and it happened just as she said lol.

That's great! I'm a fan of her. I'm still waiting for the prediction with my poi to pass. GER TIMING CAN BE OFF But If She SEES It will happen.

Lovefash67

« Reply #374 on: April 14, 2017, 04:52:44 PM »
So I read with this reader in regards to one of my exes. She stated that she sees us coming together and being on good terms in the next couple of weeks . She also picked up on them being involved with another woman but she that him and that woman broke up.So maybe when my ex was tweeting he could have been talking about anyone or saying lyrics but who knows and he might not actually be with this girl but could have been with her two or three months ago. I will update.