Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212590 times)

Rediska

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #345 on: March 30, 2017, 03:15:59 AM »
@verb18-I don't post much on here anymore and I am waiting for my account to be removed-but Bella is right. Wrong is wrong. I've been getting readings on my poi for the last 7 months and we are approaching April-nothing has transpired and I can assure you a lack of "connection" and "energy" had NOTHING to do with it. They were all wrong. Granted, I got readings towards late February by three readers so if it comes true I'll post but 99.9% have been wrong so far. Again, nothing to do with a bad connection and not so great energy.

Offline verb18

« Reply #346 on: March 30, 2017, 03:21:56 AM »
@verb18-I don't post much on here anymore and I am waiting for my account to be removed-but Bella is right. Wrong is wrong. I've been getting readings on my poi for the last 7 months and we are approaching April-nothing has transpired and I can assure you a lack of "connection" and "energy" had NOTHING to do with it. They were all wrong. Granted, I got readings towards late February by three readers so if it comes true I'll post but 99.9% have been wrong so far. Again, nothing to do with a bad connection and not so great energy.

Well, I guess it has to do with everyones own experiences! I have been in situations where that advice from my friend has proven to be true. Also, in the situation with my POI, every time I've gotten predictions from my trusted advisors, things have come to pass. I also think it has to do with the situation at hand as well - my POI and I are in a good situation where it makes sense that things are transpiring. So it doesn't come as much of a surprise to me when things do unfold.
Also - just to make you feel better please dont hone in on timing either! It's soooo hard but there were things that happened for me that were off by 4-5 months...literally. But they still happened! Of course, not everything i've been told has happened. But when you say "wrong is wrong", it really depends on each persons situation. If a reader got my situation bang on, and didn't get yours, we simply had a different experience.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #347 on: March 30, 2017, 02:31:35 PM »
The one that kills me is the "free will" excuse. It's utter nonsense and I know it is because Cookie can predict for me at about 95% accuracy (only 95 because some things haven't happened yet), at least a year out in time.

One reader told me if the guides show it, that means there is about an 80% chance it will happen. This same reader has told me something and cautioned, "But it's not a sure thing. He's waffling," which at least lets me know not to count on what he's seeing. So he may not be as good as Cookie but I've never heard him use the free will excuse.

Offline verb18

« Reply #348 on: March 30, 2017, 02:46:17 PM »
I guess we can all agree to disagree about certain things when it comes to reads! 
Didn't mean to start anything on Lotus' thread for people who want to view her reviews.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #349 on: March 30, 2017, 03:12:40 PM »
Nothing she said has come true for me like 99 percent of all the psychic on keen.

stargazer

« Reply #350 on: March 30, 2017, 03:33:51 PM »
Nothing she said has come true for me like 99 percent of all the psychic on keen.
Sorry to hear that lostsoul:(
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 05:12:49 AM by stargazer »

Offline atg27

« Reply #351 on: March 30, 2017, 08:56:37 PM »
When is she generallly online?

ladya

« Reply #352 on: March 30, 2017, 10:26:39 PM »
she's on now.

Offline atg27

« Reply #353 on: March 30, 2017, 11:42:37 PM »
She has send mail listed.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #354 on: April 01, 2017, 09:31:25 PM »
Update: still waiting on her predictions to manifest - and she has for the most part been completely off on timing for me. Also, the more I go back and read through my chat transcripts the more generic I feel her readings have been for me.

I feel like if someone had verbally spoken the things she typed to me, I would have hung up on them and dismissed them as bs - like for whatever reason reading what they typed sounded more legit than if they were to speak the exact same words to me on the phone if that makes sense.

But who knows I am just going on with my life and if something happens then I'll update.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #355 on: April 02, 2017, 02:35:56 AM »
She's been accurate for me in the past, waiting on predictions now. Will update as well. She's been off with timing but she's been accurate.

Offline verb18

« Reply #356 on: April 02, 2017, 09:17:32 AM »
Lotus can be off with timing, but she's had a couple of hits for me down to the hour. But I find it is extremely rare to have timing predictions be bang on every time, but I will say this: so may people predicted things about my ex happening in January.. and lotus was the only one at the time who said "give it until spring/summer and June is when I see things back on track". Well, it's early spring, but there have already been some developments in my situation. Everything she's said even if it made no sense came to pass for me in one context or another.

Unfortunately with some predictions you have to read between the lines and how it applies to your situation. I find a lot of things rarely go down the way a psychic describes but when things do happen and the read resonates, that's a sign of a bang on reader IMO. lotus is definitely one of the gifted ones on Keen for sure.

Offline verb18

« Reply #357 on: April 02, 2017, 02:31:32 PM »
Her first time two time frames for me didn't come to pass but timing is very tricky anyway. She did say one thing in particular that I have to question, I think it was half right lol. What Judi channeled made a lot more sense given the situation.

Lotus definitely sees the bigger picture for sure. She's not a timing wizard but no one on Keen is. I find that when they give seasons it tends to be more accurate and helps people not harp as much rather than giving dates or months. Is what Judi said in line with lotus? Like did it clarify stuff for you?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #358 on: April 02, 2017, 03:10:38 PM »
Her first time two time frames for me didn't come to pass but timing is very tricky anyway. She did say one thing in particular that I have to question, I think it was half right lol. What Judi channeled made a lot more sense given the situation.

Lotus definitely sees the bigger picture for sure. She's not a timing wizard but no one on Keen is. I find that when they give seasons it tends to be more accurate and helps people not harp as much rather than giving dates or months. Is what Judi said in line with lotus? Like did it clarify stuff for you?
Lotus picked up on the behaviour of someone towards my person of interest but interpreted it as mutual, like that was the relationships dynamics when in reality it was just the third parties feelings/behaviour towards my poi

Yikes! Good warning, thank you

Offline verb18

« Reply #359 on: April 02, 2017, 03:47:12 PM »

Lotus picked up on the behaviour of someone towards my person of interest but interpreted it as mutual, like that was the relationships dynamics when in reality it was just the third parties feelings/behaviour towards my poi

Yikes! Good warning, thank you

Yes so important to trust your instincts!! Idk if anyone read my post about Sage - but the same thing just happened to me and I knew it to be false. I feel like its really rare to find anyone spot on when interpreting 3rd parties... I always find you gotta go with your gut with that stuff. LoveNurse7 interpreted a 3rd party around my POI to a T and described the situation perfectly. I know a lot of ppl have mixed feelings about her, but honestly, she knew things that were so freakishly scary lol. DEFFFF not correct with timing tho for sure.

anything