Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212581 times)

Offline Beesa

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #330 on: March 29, 2017, 07:46:54 PM »
We're also Venus retrograde right now everything's all crazy with that. Are seeing people break up and then get back together all this month. Hang in there!

Oh I know Venus is retrograde now which is why I've been careful and more mindful...  but I think when things have been bad for a loooooong time, this is the transit which will hit and make the relationship which is held together by chewed sticks of gum and split end hair pieces just fall apart. Retrogrades make us re-evaluate and re-assess, I think. Venus rules my chart and I mean almost all of my chart, not just rising... when it goes retrograde, it makes me crazy but it also makes my Venus issues come to the surface and think of relationship stuff (and money stuff) I'm not happy with. Anything not solid starts to break down. It happened 2 years ago with us, almost but I kept going (though it was a bad blow). Now it's just like broken which makes me so sad  :'(

I also reached out to my exes during this time to 'make amends' and apologize for the stupid things I did in the past. It's like emotional spring cleaning right now.

My breakup happened exactly as I was doing a new moon ritual a couple of days ago and burning old journals from my past to 'release old ties and release people I was holding on to in some way which were getting in my way or whose way I was getting in. I released them and I also released myself in the ritual. And then the breakup. Talk about stuff packing a punch, huh  :o
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 08:00:43 PM by Beesa »

Offline verb18

« Reply #331 on: March 29, 2017, 08:00:48 PM »
Keep in mind, everyone - use your intuition!

A psychic can't make things better, only we can!

I have a friend who is psychic, however, due to predicting a death of a close friend - she has decided to stop giving reads, which is more than understandable LOL. But, sometimes, she does tell me some things to look out for and some things to keep in mind when reading with psychics:

She told me that when someone is in "denial" of something going on in their lives - for example, toxic or abusive relationships or relationships with a lot of fighting, and the person getting read does desperately love this person and sees the absolute best in them, and that is the energy coming through, the reader may "see" a reconciliation or things getting better due to the person asking the questions wanting this outcome so badly. It sometimes doesn't even matter how connected or gifted the psychic is, but it can create a mis-transfer of the energy coming through when someone wants something to change so desperately, and sees their POI, regardless of how bad the situation is, as something that is fixable - when in reality, it probably isn't...

My friend told me that the best/easiest situations to read are ones where people have a neutral approach and are simply looking for clarity, and aren't desperately attached to an outcome. That being said, its okay to "want" things to work out - but to be in such denial of things going on and wanting someone to "change" their behavior, especially when it comes to abuse, cheating, temper problems, or fighting - this wont result in an accurate read a lot of the time.
Also, situations where both parties are amicable and neutral with one another are easier to get a clear read on because there is no harboring ill-will or problems - basically - a neutral playing field when it comes to energy when dealing with POI's is the best way to get an accurate read. Before getting a read definitely be relaxed and do NOT read in a state of anxiety. also stay neutral!

Hope this helps - real advice from a psychic! lol

Offline Beesa

« Reply #332 on: March 29, 2017, 08:42:55 PM »

I have a friend who is psychic, however, due to predicting a death of a close friend - she has decided to stop giving reads, which is more than understandable LOL. But, sometimes, she does tell me some things to look out for and some things to keep in mind when reading with psychics:

She told me that when someone is in "denial" of something going on in their lives - for example, toxic or abusive relationships or relationships with a lot of fighting, and the person getting read does desperately love this person and sees the absolute best in them, and that is the energy coming through, the reader may "see" a reconciliation or things getting better due to the person asking the questions wanting this outcome so badly. It sometimes doesn't even matter how connected or gifted the psychic is, but it can create a mis-transfer of the energy coming through when someone wants something to change so desperately, and sees their POI, regardless of how bad the situation is, as something that is fixable - when in reality, it probably isn't...

My friend told me that the best/easiest situations to read are ones where people have a neutral approach and are simply looking for clarity, and aren't desperately attached to an outcome. That being said, its okay to "want" things to work out - but to be in such denial of things going on and wanting someone to "change" their behavior, especially when it comes to abuse, cheating, temper problems, or fighting - this wont result in an accurate read a lot of the time.
Also, situations where both parties are amicable and neutral with one another are easier to get a clear read on because there is no harboring ill-will or problems - basically - a neutral playing field when it comes to energy when dealing with POI's is the best way to get an accurate read. Before getting a read definitely be relaxed and do NOT read in a state of anxiety. also stay neutral!

That's amazing and absolutely true, I think.
Lately I want into my readings more 'objective' like and I think most people have been off because I have less expectations... I wish my favorite psychic was still around , I wish she hadn't disappeared / retired :( 
I think I wanted to be told I was ok and would be ok when I was deciding to end things because I wanted more and my self-worth was screaming for it. But no one can give me or you or any of us self-worth....

....So why do we get readings again  :P  ?
I'm so confused.

moonlight412

« Reply #333 on: March 29, 2017, 08:54:41 PM »

That's amazing and absolutely true, I think.
Lately I want into my readings more 'objective' like and I think most people have been off because I have less expectations... I wish my favorite psychic was still around , I wish she hadn't disappeared / retired :( 
I think I wanted to be told I was ok and would be ok when I was deciding to end things because I wanted more and my self-worth was screaming for it. But no one can give me or you or any of us self-worth....

....So why do we get readings again  :P  ?
I'm so confused.

Hahaha! True! It's an addiction! I am a person with addictive personality.. at one point I was addicted to buzzfeed articles--I tend to over-do everything..because I absolutely know there is no point in getting anymore readings now, but I still want to.. I don't even have good questions to ask, but I still want to call.. how sad am I! LOL

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #334 on: March 29, 2017, 10:04:03 PM »
We're also Venus retrograde right now everything's all crazy with that. Are seeing people break up and then get back together all this month. Hang in there!

Oh I know Venus is retrograde now which is why I've been careful and more mindful...  but I think when things have been bad for a loooooong time, this is the transit which will hit and make the relationship which is held together by chewed sticks of gum and split end hair pieces just fall apart. Retrogrades make us re-evaluate and re-assess, I think. Venus rules my chart and I mean almost all of my chart, not just rising... when it goes retrograde, it makes me crazy but it also makes my Venus issues come to the surface and think of relationship stuff (and money stuff) I'm not happy with. Anything not solid starts to break down. It happened 2 years ago with us, almost but I kept going (though it was a bad blow). Now it's just like broken which makes me so sad  :'(

I also reached out to my exes during this time to 'make amends' and apologize for the stupid things I did in the past. It's like emotional spring cleaning right now.

My breakup happened exactly as I was doing a new moon ritual a couple of days ago and burning old journals from my past to 'release old ties and release people I was holding on to in some way which were getting in my way or whose way I was getting in. I released them and I also released myself in the ritual. And then the breakup. Talk about stuff packing a punch, huh  :o
[/quot

My guy and I broke up on the Shadow part of Venus retrograde early February period I'm hoping when it all goes direct we will get back together.

moonlight412

« Reply #335 on: March 29, 2017, 11:39:36 PM »

As far as poi, it's only worse in that we talk even less now even though that was supposed to improve and he moved past his issues and hermit mode and what not. And I don't reach out and say anything.  I've been fairly detached. which is So unlike me!!!

This is me right now too..word by word.. so tired now that I am sincerely hoping that things will get better either with him or without him..

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #336 on: March 30, 2017, 01:03:18 AM »

So what you're saying verb, is that it all depends on the callers state if the psychic can,pick up correctly? Wow...to me that says a psychic should not be taking people's money if they cannot differentiate between your wants and the true Intentions of the subject.  No disrespect intended towards you, but that just seems to be a pretty shitty explaination of why they're wrong.   If you're not that gifted, then do not claim to be.   I have had, one two particular occasions, where I was wild with desire and hurt....occasion 1, two out of twenty said no....and were correct.  Second time, which is now, I had two that said no as in it will NOT work how I want it to.  I will tend to believe them.  So yeah, there are some ethical readers out there.  Not many though.  Actually very few. Please don't make excuses for less than ethical or talented readers.  If you can't get past the callers feelings, then stop reading for them....it is. It is NOT the callers fault of the reader cannot connect.  Yes, it happens, that they all do not connect....but it it not always the fault of the caller.  The reader has to be experienced to differentiate.  Otherwise hang it up.  Or, put up your disclaimers, that the caller needs to be over their ex, open, calm, fee of anxiety, addictions, blah blah blah....and then MAYBE I will be correct, and if I Am not, it is all your fault for being an anxiety ridden addict.  My gifts are driven only by your state of mind.    Be honest for crying out loud.  Are you kidding me????

Offline verb18

« Reply #337 on: March 30, 2017, 01:28:10 AM »

So what you're saying verb, is that it all depends on the callers state if the psychic can,pick up correctly? Wow...to me that says a psychic should not be taking people's money if they cannot differentiate between your wants and the true Intentions of the subject.  No disrespect intended towards you, but that just seems to be a pretty shitty explaination of why they're wrong.   If you're not that gifted, then do not claim to be.   I have had, one two particular occasions, where I was wild with desire and hurt....occasion 1, two out of twenty said no....and were correct.  Second time, which is now, I had two that said no as in it will NOT work how I want it to.  I will tend to believe them.  So yeah, there are some ethical readers out there.  Not many though.  Actually very few. Please don't make excuses for less than ethical or talented readers.  If you can't get past the callers feelings, then stop reading for them....it is. It is NOT the callers fault of the reader cannot connect.  Yes, it happens, that they all do not connect....but it it not always the fault of the caller.  The reader has to be experienced to differentiate.  Otherwise hang it up.  Or, put up your disclaimers, that the caller needs to be over their ex, open, calm, fee of anxiety, addictions, blah blah blah....and then MAYBE I will be correct, and if I Am not, it is all your fault for being an anxiety ridden addict.  My gifts are driven only by your state of mind.    Be honest for crying out loud.  Are you kidding me????

LOL ok, first of all, I never once said that it was a reason for a reader being wrong... and I am not the one who said this in the first place, this was something I was told by a psychic. All I was saying is that SHE TOLD ME that psychics sometimes pick up on the energy of the person calling which can alter the reading.....which is literally psychic 101 LOL - SO if you are calling in a anxious state of mind, and you are dead set on something happening and not willing to be open to receiving honesty, how could you get an honest read???? This is LEGIT 101 on getting a reading LOL so I am very confused by your rant....it has nothing to do with "making excuses for readers" - it has to do with literally the every day factors that can alter a read which has happened to probably every person writing on this forum....
People who are neutral and relaxed when getting a read usually receive the best most informative ones. Again.....psychic 101 lol. I also do not appreciate the condescending post, because it clearly seems like you have an issue about what I wrote (which wasn't even my opinion, by the way - it was told to me by a psychic friend) for a different reason other than what you wrote here. But that is your business. Just relaying what I was told. Don't know how someone could get so mad over this but I guess everyone has their triggers!!!!

Offline Beesa

« Reply #338 on: March 30, 2017, 02:16:53 AM »
I see what you're saying , verb, and I completely agree with you. I mean, it makes sense... if we meditate we need to be calm and we can get answers or be more in touch with ourselves that way and also communicate better with others. It's not a psychic's job to make us calm (although some are good at it).
Maybe I'll just take a valium before a reading come to think of it  ;D  :P

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #339 on: March 30, 2017, 02:17:12 AM »

LOL ok, first of all, I never once said that it was a reason for a reader being wrong... and I am not the one who said this in the first place, this was something I was told by a psychic. All I was saying is that SHE TOLD ME that psychics sometimes pick up on the energy of the person calling which can alter the reading.....which is literally psychic 101 LOL - SO if you are calling in a anxious state of mind, and you are dead set on something happening and not willing to be open to receiving honesty, how could you get an honest read???? This is LEGIT 101 on getting a reading LOL so I am very confused by your rant....it has nothing to do with "making excuses for readers" - it has to do with literally the every day factors that can alter a read which has happened to probably every person writing on this forum....
People who are neutral and relaxed when getting a read usually receive the best most informative ones. Again.....psychic 101 lol. I also do not appreciate the condescending post, because it clearly seems like you have an issue about what I wrote (which wasn't even my opinion, by the way - it was told to me by a psychic friend) for a different reason other than what you wrote here. But that is your business. Just relaying what I was told. Don't know how someone could get so mad over this but I guess everyone has their triggers!!!!

You're taking this way too personally....I just disagree with your take is all.  When a reader is wrong they're wrong...not my fault that that are wrong.  They are not gifted readers. No matter my state of mind or heart...that is all I was stating.  Totally not condescending. Again that's your take.  I have been here way longer than you to know whe. Readers are full of shit. That's all.  If they cannot differentiate between your wants or desire, and the subject at hand then they should NOT be taking your money.  If you are not that gifted then....well...stop reading for money.   Again "my opinion".

Offline verb18

« Reply #340 on: March 30, 2017, 02:22:01 AM »

You're taking this way too personally....I just disagree with your take is all.  When a reader is wrong they're wrong...not my fault that that are wrong.  They are not gifted readers. No matter my state of mind or heart...that is all I was stating.  Totally not condescending. Again that's your take.  I have been here way longer than you to know whe. Readers are full of shit. That's all.  If they cannot differentiate between your wants or desire, and the subject at hand then they should NOT be taking your money.  If you are not that gifted then....well...stop reading for money.   Again "my opinion".

Ok, but how do you explain readers that work for some people and not for others?? So just because they don't work for your they're not gifted? That legitimately makes no sense lol... there are many readers that were wrong for me and not for others, and vis versa. I also didn't even really have a "take", and I'm not taking it personally. It is just literally fact that sometimes the energy you are putting into a situation or outcome can alter your read.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #341 on: March 30, 2017, 02:41:45 AM »

Ok, but how do you explain readers that work for some people and not for others?? So just because they don't work for your they're not gifted? That legitimately makes no sense lol... there are many readers that were wrong for me and not for others, and vis versa. I also didn't even really have a "take", and I'm not taking it personally. It is just literally fact that sometimes the energy you are putting into a situation or outcome can alter your read.
Yeah...not really...read back, and statistically, it will prove that they are more often wrong than right. Well right when they give a negative, which we are all to given to ignore. But a positive? No. Oh my a contact or a bumping into, or a hook up...but out Come???????   Lol.  Out of the thousands of posters here over the years...maybe less than a handful that their "outcome" prediction has happened.  Read back my friend.  Read back to 2011 when this board first started.  That's all.  I am just sick of people making excuses for readers being wrong.  When they're wrong, they're wrong.  I am NOT to blame for their inability to use their so called gifts for good. That's all.   Take it as you may, but let me tell you, this is NOT my first rodeo..so I KNOW first hand that things do NOT happen.  Cause I keep calling shitty readers to make me feel better is all. 

Offline verb18

« Reply #342 on: March 30, 2017, 02:43:32 AM »

Yeah...not really...read back, and statistically, it will prove that they are more often wrong than right. Well right when they give a negative, which we are all to given to ignore. But a positive? No. Oh my a contact or a bumping into, or a hook up...but out Come???????   Lol.  Out of the thousands of posters here over the years...maybe less than a handful that their "outcome" prediction has happened.  Read back my friend.  Read back to 2011 when this board first started.  That's all.  I am just sick of people making excuses for readers being wrong.  When they're wrong, they're wrong.  I am NOT to blame for their inability to use their so called gifts for good. That's all.   Take it as you may, but let me tell you, this is NOT my first rodeo..so I KNOW first hand that things do NOT happen.  Cause I keep calling shitty readers to make me feel better is all.

LOL okay! best of luck to u!

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #343 on: March 30, 2017, 02:48:20 AM »
Again....if a reader cannot differentiate between your wants and hearts desire and the person of interest, then they should NOT be reading and taking your money.  They should know.  If not....get another job

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #344 on: March 30, 2017, 02:51:01 AM »

LOL okay! best of luck to u!
Yeah, you too....lol....

anything