Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212584 times)

Offline kumamon

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #315 on: March 27, 2017, 04:47:50 PM »
I would like to know also if she ever told anyone bad news..like it's not gonna work out, or they aren't coming back.  Seems she leans towards the delays excuse, divine timing, etc...
[/quot

previously I was asking about my POI and she could see he will come forward and then my long time ago ex bf comes back contact me on this month all the sudden. LOL stated I will not be too interested about my ex and my POI still will come forward however two days ago the reading is abit different. She could see my ex will take me I read of my POI but she still stated POI will come to my life  but seems that's a delay

So now I duno is bad news or not lol

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #316 on: March 27, 2017, 05:08:07 PM »
I would like to know also if she ever told anyone bad news..like it's not gonna work out, or they aren't coming back.  Seems she leans towards the delays excuse, divine timing, etc...

I think if it was bad news or the POI wasn't coming back, she would say so.  She's never given me a fairy tale and is very realistic

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #317 on: March 27, 2017, 05:08:34 PM »
She told me bad news about a job I wanted. She was right, too.

stargazer

« Reply #318 on: March 27, 2017, 05:36:49 PM »
I think if it was bad news or the POI wasn't coming back, she would say so.  She's never given me a fairy tale and is very realistic
I agree

moonlight412

« Reply #319 on: March 29, 2017, 01:35:54 AM »
She has been pretty realistic with me.. She said my POI won't come back anytime soon, but around April he will be ready to try again if I am still willing to try with him, otherwise she sees other options.. didn't sound like fairytale to me.. She was pretty detailed too, and meaningful details not just she sees me walking under the cloudy sky..lol..

I will have to wait and see how her predictions pan out!

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #320 on: March 29, 2017, 02:28:45 AM »
She said mine would come back but working on some inner child baggage,  but I'd be working on my career, he still wants me, loves me, he'd want to be with me but it's my choice. He'll be catching up to me.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #321 on: March 29, 2017, 02:29:55 AM »
She has been pretty realistic with me.. She said my POI won't come back anytime soon, but around April he will be ready to try again if I am still willing to try with him, otherwise she sees other options.. didn't sound like fairytale to me.. She was pretty detailed too, and meaningful details not just she sees me walking under the cloudy sky..lol..

How long ago did she tell you the bad news? I'm curious

moonlight412

« Reply #322 on: March 29, 2017, 11:00:46 AM »

I chatted with her in mid February and then this week about another guy..  for my POi she said he will do some clearing process and she doesn't see anything till April, he will come back if at that time I am willing to take him back.. so i didn't wanna ask about him again.

But Oh My God! She said the exact same thing she told you about the other guy--that he has inner child baggage and he needs to learn some lessons hard way, do some healing..etc.. He will be in touch in July or so.. what are the chances! Haha

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #323 on: March 29, 2017, 01:48:04 PM »
Oh Lord.  Silver Faery Hawk used to say that inner child stuff, was annoying.  we all have inner child stuff, I feel that is such a general thing to say.  It's up there with clearing out baggage.

stargazer

« Reply #324 on: March 29, 2017, 04:24:58 PM »
Sorry to hear that @univbelieve. I hope you did not put too much stock into anyone's readings.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #325 on: March 29, 2017, 05:10:24 PM »
I spoke to lol back in early February and she seemed very good with current situation and was very positive in respect to what she saw.  However, none of what she has said would transpire has. And it was all in early to mid march as she saw it.  Little things to the bigger picture - nothing has happened. I know timing can be off but My situations have actually gotten worse. (I spoke to her about two different topics). Going back and reading the transcript I honestly feel like I saw what I wanted in that initial chat. There were generalities but with lots of words around them that made it look quite detailed. So really my own fault in that respect.

I'm curious how things got worse and why?   I know that in my situation, I've done things that have altered the predictions, like instead of just letting it be, I opened my mouth and gave him a piece of my mind :)  Yeah, that could have an impact. lol 

ladya

« Reply #326 on: March 29, 2017, 05:18:37 PM »

I chatted with her in mid February and then this week about another guy..  for my POi she said he will do some clearing process and she doesn't see anything till April, he will come back if at that time I am willing to take him back.. so i didn't wanna ask about him again.

But Oh My God! She said the exact same thing she told you about the other guy--that he has inner child baggage and he needs to learn some lessons hard way, do some healing..etc.. He will be in touch in July or so.. what are the chances! Haha

she's never told me things along these lines my readings with her.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #327 on: March 29, 2017, 05:38:50 PM »
In this person's case he does have childhood stuff that he has to deal with from his parents. A lot of unresolved issues and stuff like that. She's to tell me that he had childhood stuff and I didn't know if I believed her until he started talking to me about them so I knew she was accurate. I guess we will wait and see.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #328 on: March 29, 2017, 07:14:38 PM »
Just as an update, I had said I thought she was really general... she said things would get better by mid-March but in fact we broke up a few days ago (there were a lot of problems). She had seen things as being 'really good' and 'he's looking for ways to prove more commitment'. I didn't believe it because things were already in the toilet but I was hoping for some info on how to handle things and there was nothing, no details, nothing at all.

I don't know, I'm done in general with reads lol

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #329 on: March 29, 2017, 07:31:26 PM »
We're also Venus retrograde right now everything's all crazy with that. Are seeing people break up and then get back together all this month. Hang in there!