Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212583 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #285 on: March 23, 2017, 12:50:03 AM »
I wonder if she blocks people to prevent them from calling too frequently?

I know when I've called her a few times in a week or even two weeks, she makes it a point to tell me I need to let go, not focus on it and live my life.  Almost with a tone that tells me she's annoyed.  Which is OK. Because a real legit psychic won't allow you to continually call when nothing has changed.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #286 on: March 23, 2017, 02:09:44 AM »

I know when I've called her a few times in a week or even two weeks, she makes it a point to tell me I need to let go, not focus on it and live my life.  Almost with a tone that tells me she's annoyed.  Which is OK. Because a real legit psychic won't allow you to continually call when nothing has changed.

It's really a mystery to me since a few of us haven't called her in weeks/months but everything happens for a reason so perhaps this id the reason.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #287 on: March 23, 2017, 02:10:16 AM »
This lady is hard AF to get in touch with....sheesh!

moonlight412

« Reply #288 on: March 23, 2017, 03:54:40 AM »
I never see her online..I don't know how you were able to call her multiple times a week! haha

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #289 on: March 23, 2017, 03:13:35 PM »

That can't be the case with me. I hadn't talked to her in three and a half weeks when my trouble started. I wasn't a close-in-time repeat caller even before that.

That's so bizarre. She definitely blocked me after I tried to contact her because I was able to connect initially through chat and she didn't accept the chat. I thought it was a keen error at first. Then right after that she went back online and I tried again and realized that I was blocked. I just called customer service and they confirmed that she did indeed block me.
Bluebelle --- you were right

Yikes sorry to hear.  I really knew it wasn't a glitch, this was all her.  that's three customers of hers that she had no issues with that she blocked.

It's so so strange, wish I had an explanation.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #290 on: March 23, 2017, 03:23:32 PM »

That can't be the case with me. I hadn't talked to her in three and a half weeks when my trouble started. I wasn't a close-in-time repeat caller even before that.

That's so bizarre. She definitely blocked me after I tried to contact her because I was able to connect initially through chat and she didn't accept the chat. I thought it was a keen error at first. Then right after that she went back online and I tried again and realized that I was blocked. I just called customer service and they confirmed that she did indeed block me.

Yikes sorry to hear.  I really knew it wasn't a glitch, this was all her.  that's three customers of hers that she had no issues with that she blocked.

Ladya was able to get through again after being blocked. Her last contact went from last time she'd tried to connect to as never having contacted, and so has mine. If I can't get her the next time I'm able to try (finances), I'm writing her off. If I can get her, I might spend a minute or two of my money to tell her of the problems getting through to see what she says. If it's her, it's unprofessional in the extreme.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #291 on: March 23, 2017, 03:34:48 PM »

Ladya was able to get through again after being blocked. Her last contact went from last time she'd tried to connect to as never having contacted, and so has mine. If I can't get her the next time I'm able to try (finances), I'm writing her off. If I can get her, I might spend a minute or two of my money to tell her of the problems getting through to see what she says. If it's her, it's unprofessional in the extreme.

So Lotus unblocked her?? how did she get thru?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #292 on: March 23, 2017, 03:49:56 PM »
Unblocked her or it was a keen glitch. Keen is very buggy.

ladya

« Reply #293 on: March 23, 2017, 04:19:07 PM »
yep they told me i was blocked and then when i went to try to contact her after a few weeks it said under last contact those dashes so it was as if the system was reset and we never spoke. it was really weird. but after that i was able to get in contact with her

Offline Epic08

« Reply #294 on: March 23, 2017, 05:02:52 PM »
Wow it seems lile she had a change of heart with Ladya
Honestly she's so gifted but after everything that we've all experienced it may be worth a second thought even if she decides to unblock people.
Shayalay -- that's very nice of you :)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #295 on: March 24, 2017, 01:43:00 AM »
Ok, I don't think it's Lotus. It's a Keen glitch. My housemate just tried to connect with Zadalia and the same weirdo thing happened, an error message, it looked like she got off then back on, housemate tried again, same thing and now Z. shows as off. She was able to email her so she is definitely not blocked, not that there is a reason she would be.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #296 on: March 24, 2017, 02:29:52 AM »
However, I just accidentally discovered that I am still blocked from or by Lotus.

Offline bllaaiirr

« Reply #297 on: March 24, 2017, 11:12:20 PM »
Just got done reading with Lotus of Light. Her approach is on the positive yet realistic side -- or shall I say it's not what you say it's how you say it, so everything she told me was easy to digest.

Although my reading overall was on the positive side, I do believe if she had something NOT so positive to say it wouldn't come off as harsh and the pill would be easy to swallow. get me?  She made a contact prediction -- but tbh I NEVER hold my breath when it comes to those things.... we'll see how it pans out though.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #298 on: March 25, 2017, 12:56:12 AM »
I read with her. I must say there was no WOW factor to our chat. I mean I know that has nothing to do with the accuracy of her predictions....but it was rather dry-no details-but I will say she did say somethings I know to be true. I will update. :)

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #299 on: March 25, 2017, 02:05:16 AM »
She gave me an excellent reading about my future, not telling her of my new job, and business,  she says I'm on the up and great stuff coming my way, she's never told me that til now, i never had anything coming g up that was worthwhile, until now either,she mentioned something I never told anyone, she said my poi would be back and we'd be growing organic fruits and veggies and veggies and be in business together, we've talked about having a garden once and getting a vegan community together. Crazy but true. Waiting on predictions

anything