Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212587 times)

ladya

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #270 on: March 22, 2017, 07:15:26 PM »
this happened to me and after few weeks she took my chat. its quite odd.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #271 on: March 22, 2017, 07:18:38 PM »
Bluebelle -- I'm sorry to hear that

I think what's frustrating to me is that I've recommended her to others...even on this board. Had I known that she was capable of doing this I wouldn't have exposed others to this. I think it's unprofessional to block a loyal client who you haven't had issues with and not have a conversation prior to it.
Ladya -- did she unblock you?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #272 on: March 22, 2017, 07:24:16 PM »

I think what's frustrating to me is that I've recommended her to others...even on this board. Had I known that she was capable of doing this I wouldn't have exposed others to this. I think it's unprofessional to block a loyal client who you haven't had issues with and not have a conversation prior to it.

yea it's a bummer for sure.  It would be nice to find out the reasoning behind it, but probably will never happen

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #273 on: March 22, 2017, 07:39:39 PM »
Same with me, I'd read with her five or six times then couldn't get her. If I can't get her the next time I try (in a week and a half when I have reading money again), I'm going to call customer service and ask what's going on because this is either a Keen glitch or she has issues. Who would turn down money? And from pleasant, grateful customers with whom you haven't spoken in three weeks to a month? That's so bizarre that I keep going back to thinking it's Keen.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #274 on: March 22, 2017, 07:57:48 PM »
Same with me, I'd read with her five or six times then couldn't get her. If I can't get her the next time I try (in a week and a half when I have reading money again), I'm going to call customer service and ask what's going on because this is either a Keen glitch or she has issues. Who would turn down money? And from pleasant, grateful customers with whom you haven't spoken in three weeks to a month? That's so bizarre that I keep going back to thinking it's Keen.

I can almost guarantee it's not Keen.  Just move on and find a more reliable advisor...it's definitely her.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #275 on: March 22, 2017, 08:10:19 PM »
I wonder if she blocks people to prevent them from calling too frequently?

ladya

« Reply #276 on: March 22, 2017, 08:39:36 PM »

i was told i was blocked by customer service because i couldn't get through to her but then i was after a couple weeks. idk if i was ever blocked to begin with but i definitely wasnt able to get through for quite a while.

stargazer

« Reply #277 on: March 22, 2017, 08:58:15 PM »
possibly. also some people tend to ask about the same situation repeatedly. maybe this annoys her lol

Offline Epic08

« Reply #278 on: March 22, 2017, 09:20:59 PM »
I guess we won't know. There's no doubt that she's gifted but hearing about others getting blocked as well has definitely left a bad impression.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #279 on: March 22, 2017, 09:46:51 PM »

That can't be the case with me. I hadn't talked to her in three and a half weeks when my trouble started. I wasn't a close-in-time repeat caller even before that.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #280 on: March 22, 2017, 09:56:29 PM »

That can't be the case with me. I hadn't talked to her in three and a half weeks when my trouble started. I wasn't a close-in-time repeat caller even before that.

That's so bizarre. She definitely blocked me after I tried to contact her because I was able to connect initially through chat and she didn't accept the chat. I thought it was a keen error at first. Then right after that she went back online and I tried again and realized that I was blocked. I just called customer service and they confirmed that she did indeed block me.
Bluebelle --- you were right

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #281 on: March 22, 2017, 10:01:07 PM »
My housemate talked to her once then couldn't get through again. I don't know if she's blocked (yet).

Offline Epic08

« Reply #282 on: March 22, 2017, 10:08:09 PM »
Move on. It is what it is
You're 100% right

Offline bstalling

« Reply #283 on: March 22, 2017, 10:31:22 PM »
Tried her on a whim recently. I asked about career/move and she told me something very similar she told someone on here. She said it would happen because of a male influence involved in the job. my situation is much more complicated than that and I think she was just telling a story..same as she told someone else on here.

Offline verb18

« Reply #284 on: March 22, 2017, 11:06:52 PM »
I still stand by her accuracy, for me at least! Multiple predictions of hers have come true for me..and a few more are already starting to unfold.

Keep in mind, she is listed as a love and relationship reader too... this is her strength. Not to say she isn't capable of career reads, b/c I am sure she has read accurately for others in that dept., but I got a career read from her once and she was wayyyy off. However, all of her predictions involving my POI have come to pass so far, aside from the ones that are pending.