Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212587 times)

ladya

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #255 on: March 21, 2017, 03:46:26 PM »
ye customer service told me i was blocked and i'm not sure about if she has her own site. i don't think so?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #256 on: March 21, 2017, 03:50:06 PM »
that happened to me for a while as well i think you just need to catch her at a certain time. i was able to get through to her.

No, it's not that...she goes offline when she doesn't want to take a chat, stays off for a bit then comes back on.  It's happened more than 5 times for me (I just did it to test, I don't want to even read with her tbh lol) and EVERY time it's the same thing.  She did the same to my friend last year.

Maybe sometimes she chooses to block, and others just ignore the person until they give up, who knows.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #257 on: March 21, 2017, 03:54:29 PM »
Why would she get on and then immediately decide she doesn't want to take a chat? Then get back on quickly and do it again?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #258 on: March 21, 2017, 03:56:13 PM »
Why would she get on and then immediately decide she doesn't want to take a chat? Then get back on quickly and do it again?

I don't know, but it's happened to me many times...and like I said, even happened to my friend last year...it's really weird.  She obviously only wants to red for certain people.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 03:58:09 PM by bluebelle »

stargazer

« Reply #259 on: March 21, 2017, 04:14:27 PM »
Bluebelle have u emailed her to see if ur email goes through ? If you're blocked it won't.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #260 on: March 21, 2017, 04:19:28 PM »
Bluebelle have u emailed her to see if ur email goes through ? If you're blocked it won't.

No I haven't..but I'm not blocked (at least as of yet) because when you are blocked, you get that stupid "oops something went wrong" message LOL.  This just tries to connect for a bit, and then says she's unavailable.    It happened maybe fifteen minutes ago when I tested it, then said she was offline, and then a bit later, she was "busy".  Sooo weird lolol.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #261 on: March 21, 2017, 04:47:44 PM »
I tried ringing with her today it happened to me period I usually email her and then I'll talk to her after while period I really don't think it's her

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #262 on: March 22, 2017, 05:25:06 PM »

She didn't this to me too this weekend actually ?am like what the hell?oh well!i read with "readings by Terri "cheap quick and has great reviews so lets see

Offline Epic08

« Reply #263 on: March 22, 2017, 06:21:47 PM »
So I've been an advocate of Lotus of Light because by far she's been the most accurate for me but I also tried to connect with her yesterday and now I'm blocked. I'm not sure why and can't even find out because she can't receieve my emails. It makes me quite upset because I only want to read with her. I don't know how to rectify this at all. She's always been so suportive and encouraging so it doesn't make sense to me at all.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #264 on: March 22, 2017, 06:30:33 PM »
So I've been an advocate of Lotus of Light because by far she's been the most accurate for me but I also tried to connect with her yesterday and now I'm blocked. I'm not sure why and can't even find out because she can't receieve my emails. It makes me quite upset because I only want to read with her. I don't know how to rectify this at all. She's always been so suportive and encouraging so it doesn't make sense to me at all.

Yeah, something weird is going on either with her or with Keen.

stargazer

« Reply #265 on: March 22, 2017, 06:30:48 PM »
@epic how many times have you read with her ?

Offline Epic08

« Reply #266 on: March 22, 2017, 06:34:57 PM »
Stargazer -- I read with her at least 5-6 times. She knows me. I haven't read with her for about a month until I tried yesterday but the last reading was great and there would be no reason why she would block me based on that reading. She even told me that she would always be available to help....I'm not sure what's going on.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #267 on: March 22, 2017, 06:41:10 PM »
Stargazer -- I read with her at least 5-6 times. She knows me. I haven't read with her for about a month until I tried yesterday but the last reading was great and there would be no reason why she would block me based on that reading. She even told me that she would always be available to help....I'm not sure what's going on.

yep join the club.  She's messed up for doing this in my opinion. 

All I can advise the loyal customers of her is don't get too dependent on her readings because it's probably only a matter of time before she does it to you as well.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 06:42:59 PM by bluebelle »

Offline Epic08

« Reply #268 on: March 22, 2017, 06:56:27 PM »
Bluebelle -- did she unblock your friend?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #269 on: March 22, 2017, 06:58:55 PM »
Bluebelle -- did she unblock your friend?

She never blocked her, just wouldn't take her chats anymore, same as she did to me.  It's truly the strangest thing.