Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212582 times)

Offline transplantnurse

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #240 on: March 19, 2017, 06:05:14 PM »
She reads the situation well but looking at my chat transcripts from one year ago nothing ever came to be..

Offline verb18

« Reply #241 on: March 19, 2017, 06:42:54 PM »
She has literally predicted exact outcomes for me multiple times. So to the person writing that she uses "generic phrases to give false hope", I would be able to relate to this more if her predictions didn't actually come to pass, which they have for me so far. She also read my POI to a T and picks up on things no one else has... again, I do not go for general readings, so maybe her accuracy in that department isn't the same as love and relationships (which she is listed as, btw).. but then again we can't expect every single advisor to connect to everyone. But L.O.L has a pretty high track record for most people.

ladya

« Reply #242 on: March 19, 2017, 07:11:27 PM »
she's been pretty on for me as well the past few months that i've read with her.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #243 on: March 19, 2017, 07:22:28 PM »
Good track record. Compared to many readers who have been false. Treu  Destiny is another good reader and affordable.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #244 on: March 19, 2017, 10:06:07 PM »
I just read with her, partially out of boredom/wanting another opinion and partially because of her reviews her! I thought she was really nice. She made a bunch of predictions so I can't say for a while, first one is in May and then the next big one is in November.

I don't think she blocked you, shayalay - I think if she takes a chat, it goes unavailable - I've had that happen before - and then the reader is signed off. Sometimes I think they may be signed on and not mean to be, and so they don't accept it and sign off, or something like that. Or it's glitchy. Don't rely on customer service answers, because most customer service people rely on "it's probably such..and..such" unless you get someone great. If she blocked you, you wouldn't be able to mail her on keen, either. So that's a test to find out!

I think she's just popular and busy. It doesn't look like she does phone readings, seems to be all chat. But she does ACTUALLY type fast and communicate quickly, so it's not a drag/money pit like it is with some advisors.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #245 on: March 20, 2017, 10:38:21 PM »
One of her readings came true today. That I would have contact and we would talk our relationship. She still has one more prediction that hasn't happened yet hopefully after this conversation it will all come together.

ladya

« Reply #246 on: March 20, 2017, 10:48:24 PM »
One of her readings came true today. That I would have contact and we would talk our relationship. She still has one more prediction that hasn't happened yet hopefully after this conversation it will all come together.

nice!! love hearing these. i have some pending for the next month or so. we will see. some minor has come to fruition so far.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #247 on: March 20, 2017, 10:48:59 PM »

Great news! What about timing?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #248 on: March 21, 2017, 12:49:05 AM »
 timing was off but I know that what she says and sees does happen regardless of time even me I'm bad with timing

ladya

« Reply #249 on: March 21, 2017, 01:37:04 AM »
How off was she on timing?

Offline Beesa

« Reply #250 on: March 21, 2017, 04:59:01 AM »
Glad she's been great with so many people. Really, truly! But holy crap was she off for me. Like completely. Timing is my last issue. Seeing things clearly as an empath...big thing. She was off for me. She was so off. I really want people to stay happy here. I want to know how accurate she is in longterm.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #251 on: March 21, 2017, 12:15:34 PM »
A week off or more. I've been reading with her for over a year now. She's been telling me stuff about the guy that I was interested in. He confirmed a lot of what she said she has been a hundred percent accurate on his feelings. However she was wrong about certain events spending time with me for my birthday or Christmas but I ended up spending time with him not on those days. Other than that she's been pretty spot-on.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #252 on: March 21, 2017, 03:29:12 PM »
I just read with her, partially out of boredom/wanting another opinion and partially because of her reviews her! I thought she was really nice. She made a bunch of predictions so I can't say for a while, first one is in May and then the next big one is in November.

I don't think she blocked you, shayalay - I think if she takes a chat, it goes unavailable - I've had that happen before - and then the reader is signed off. Sometimes I think they may be signed on and not mean to be, and so they don't accept it and sign off, or something like that. Or it's glitchy. Don't rely on customer service answers, because most customer service people rely on "it's probably such..and..such" unless you get someone great. If she blocked you, you wouldn't be able to mail her on keen, either. So that's a test to find out!

I think she's just popular and busy. It doesn't look like she does phone readings, seems to be all chat. But she does ACTUALLY type fast and communicate quickly, so it's not a drag/money pit like it is with some advisors.

She doesn't necessarily "block" people, she just goes unavailable when they try to chat with her.  Has happened with me several times, and i know it's not a technical issue.  I have a friend who used to read with her last year and she said the same thing happened to her after a few readings, she would go unavailable after showing she was available.

She might as well block though, if she no longer wants to read with certain people.  I have never had that happen with an advisor, and I find it truly strange.

ladya

« Reply #253 on: March 21, 2017, 03:37:06 PM »
that happened to me for a while as well i think you just need to catch her at a certain time. i was able to get through to her.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #254 on: March 21, 2017, 03:41:46 PM »

She doesn't necessarily "block" people, she just goes unavailable when they try to chat with her.  Has happened with me several times, and i know it's not a technical issue.  I have a friend who used to read with her last year and she said the same thing happened to her after a few readings, she would go unavailable after showing she was available.

She might as well block though, if she no longer wants to read with certain people.  I have never had that happen with an advisor, and I find it truly strange.

No, I was definitely blocked. Keen customer support said so and it said "blocked" in the URL of the error message. However, I'm now fairly certain it was a Keen glitch the way it was with Ladya because my contact history with her also has been "re-set," that is, showing none even though I have talked to her several times. I won't know for sure for about another two weeks, after I'm paid again and she's on and available.