Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212592 times)

ladya

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #225 on: March 16, 2017, 04:51:26 PM »
i have left good feedback previously so idk what it was in my case.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #226 on: March 16, 2017, 05:39:55 PM »

Probably just the repeated attempts to connect, which weren't even our fault. My housemate couldn't connect either after two successful readings with her. I don't know if she's been blocked, she hasn't checked.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #227 on: March 16, 2017, 05:46:47 PM »

Probably just the repeated attempts to connect, which weren't even our fault. My housemate couldn't connect either after two successful readings with her. I don't know if she's been blocked, she hasn't checked.

I just tried again to test it...LOL and she was online and then said "sorry this advisor is not available"...what a weirdo! 

stargazer

« Reply #228 on: March 16, 2017, 06:33:39 PM »
That sucks. Perhaps take it as a sign that she's not the reader for you. Her loss, that's money she's missing out on

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #229 on: March 16, 2017, 07:29:17 PM »
That sucks. Perhaps take it as a sign that she's not the reader for you. Her loss, that's money she's missing out on

I agree.  Besides do you want a reader that's so flaky?  LOL 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #230 on: March 16, 2017, 07:55:27 PM »

I just tried again to test it...LOL and she was online and then said "sorry this advisor is not available"...what a weirdo!

That doesn't mean she blocked you. I've had that happen with her.  It's really weird.  When I've been blocked, it tells me "oops something went wrong" and when I'm on my computer, bar up on top (search bar thing) says "blocked user"   On my phone, it just says something went wrong. 

Offline kumamon

« Reply #231 on: March 16, 2017, 10:00:25 PM »
I have issue of connecting the chat with her too but I dun think is blocked , just somehow the tech issue. I usually send her email ahead and say wanna chat with her and she usually get back to me through email and stated what time she will be on

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #232 on: March 16, 2017, 10:36:54 PM »
I don't think she blocked people just because. it's a technical difficulty because it happens to me a lot of times and I still get there to her and I email her too and she e-mails back. She has a lot of people wanting to talk to at the same time and becomes unavailable. Just be patient

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #233 on: March 16, 2017, 10:38:18 PM »
I still think she's one of the best readers on Keen
 :)

Offline verb18

« Reply #234 on: March 16, 2017, 11:21:08 PM »
I still think she's one of the best readers on Keen
 :)

Agreed!!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #235 on: March 18, 2017, 11:17:51 PM »

I've tried to read with her several times too.  It'll say she's available, I'll try to connect, then get the advisor not available.  I go back to my favorites and it says she's away.  I've never chatted with her before - wanted to give her a try - but get the same thing every time.

ladya

« Reply #236 on: March 18, 2017, 11:42:27 PM »
I thought she had blocked me and keen costumer support said she did but she didn't lol. Weird shit. There's something going on with their site for sure.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #237 on: March 19, 2017, 01:06:57 AM »
Just stop. She's freakin' terrible. She was generic as hell for me. Never picked up any difficulty, just 'good feelings' (no specifics) and gave me some 'date' of when things would 'get better' (even though they were good?) and it's come and gone. She's been superficial and generic and I do not understand any of these happy gurgling sounds I am reading. She should be called Lotus O Flight because she also disappeared from the first 3 reads and disappeared. She's not been real to me, sorry. Any reader that can't even pick up on the ongoing conflict which has been ...ongoing...for a long time, is not connected. She didn't connect with me but seemed way too sure of herself and didn't want to be corrected or pointed out truth. You don't listen to your clients, you're too concerned with being right. She's been totally off for me. Be careful of false hope and generic phrases. She used them with me. I sure hope she didn't use them with anyone else here who liked her. I've got a bad feeling about her though.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 01:08:42 AM by Beesa »

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #238 on: March 19, 2017, 10:22:56 AM »
She's been accurate for me for a year. Best on Keen for me.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #239 on: March 19, 2017, 04:11:22 PM »
She's been accurate more times than not for many people