Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212581 times)

Offline verb18

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #210 on: March 15, 2017, 05:29:43 PM »
Hi guys,

Is she great with direct questions or would you say general readings on what she picks up? Thank you

I've never been to her for general readings. Only about a very specific situation. I am unsure how she is with general readings. I personally do not go to psychics for general readings, only about specific things. I wrote this on other areas of this forum, but beware of general readings. The chances of a psychic predicting everything correctly that is going to happen is completely slim to none..not to say that everything wont come to pass, but a lot of people on this forum bash gifted advisors when every detail of their general reads don't come to pass. However, when you go about a specific situation, the reader is more grounded and their energy is more focused in one area, making for a more accurate read. You can also tell how gifted an advisor TRULY is when you're talking about something specific. It helps the advisor connect better to you as well.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #211 on: March 15, 2017, 05:30:26 PM »
When I was on Keen, she read me in early Feb. Said things would happen in 3 weeks for contact and etc (which would have been last week of Feb). What she said we'd discuss would have been dead on based on the situation that I didn't tell her. I read with her again first week of this month before Keen shut down my account, and she said he wanted to contact you last week (which still would've been last week of Feb).

Maybe her timing is off and it'll happen or maybe free will *shrugs*

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #212 on: March 15, 2017, 08:25:47 PM »
Hi guys,

Is she great with direct questions or would you say general readings on what she picks up? Thank you

I've never been to her for general readings. Only about a very specific situation. I am unsure how she is with general readings. I personally do not go to psychics for general readings, only about specific things. I wrote this on other areas of this forum, but beware of general readings. The chances of a psychic predicting everything correctly that is going to happen is completely slim to none..not to say that everything wont come to pass, but a lot of people on this forum bash gifted advisors when every detail of their general reads don't come to pass. However, when you go about a specific situation, the reader is more grounded and their energy is more focused in one area, making for a more accurate read. You can also tell how gifted an advisor TRULY is when you're talking about something specific. It helps the advisor connect better to you as well.

I don’t necessarily feel that all of this is true, just my opinion. For one thing if a reader does better when focusing to have a direct question, they should say so. They should know their style better than anyone. Sometimes when nothing seems to be moving, I’ll ask a general along the lines of…what do you see coming up for me in the next three months. The bigger things stick out, if the reader is any good, but depending on what they say, I’ll ask more direct questions from what they see. I’ve read some readers profiles and they specifically ask for questions, so then I have some ready, but to blame the caller, in my book is just flat out ridiculous.

Offline verb18

« Reply #213 on: March 15, 2017, 09:36:31 PM »
Hi guys,

I don’t necessarily feel that all of this is true, just my opinion. For one thing if a reader does better when focusing to have a direct question, they should say so. They should know their style better than anyone. Sometimes when nothing seems to be moving, I’ll ask a general along the lines of…what do you see coming up for me in the next three months. The bigger things stick out, if the reader is any good, but depending on what they say, I’ll ask more direct questions from what they see. I’ve read some readers profiles and they specifically ask for questions, so then I have some ready, but to blame the caller, in my book is just flat out ridiculous.

Yes, I understand your point. But it is also crazy when people rant about how inaccurate some readers are if they dont get a job in the exact month the reader said, or if they dont meet the "beautiful brunette girl at the bar" when they went for a general read. General readings can be very messy if you make all of your choices and rely on them. There is no possible way any reader can be accurate all the time. If you go about something specific, it is more focused. That is all I am getting at. I had WAY more positive results from getting reads this way than just going in expecting the reader to rattle off my life story for the next 6 months.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #214 on: March 15, 2017, 09:38:25 PM »
Hi guys,

I do direct qns to her all times, she can give you very specific answers.
Like I asked about my job hunting from last month and I asked about what kind of company and what's the significant thing I can see. She could say there is green color surrounded but not sure is logo or the building itself. And correct!!! From the office window just see outside is exactly the green color bicycle lane !! 

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #215 on: March 15, 2017, 09:44:25 PM »
Hi guys,

Yes, I understand your point. But it is also crazy when people rant about how inaccurate some readers are if they dont get a job in the exact month the reader said, or if they dont meet the "beautiful brunette girl at the bar" when they went for a general read. General readings can be very messy if you make all of your choices and rely on them. There is no possible way any reader can be accurate all the time. If you go about something specific, it is more focused. That is all I am getting at. I had WAY more positive results from getting reads this way than just going in expecting the reader to rattle off my life story for the next 6 months.

What hornet says is true ..A reader will let you know at the beginning whether they do questions or General type questions..Some readers are great with both example Friend sue.I will say I seem to have greater outcomes when I ask for a general read don't ask me why?many predictions unfold in a general read for me as compared to questions..I have had a reader describe my new BF down to a T!to what he wore on the first date to the fact he is left handed lol silly I know but that isn't so general is it ?

Offline verb18

« Reply #216 on: March 15, 2017, 11:08:56 PM »
Hi guys,

What hornet says is true ..A reader will let you know at the beginning whether they do questions or General type questions..Some readers are great with both example Friend sue.I will say I seem to have greater outcomes when I ask for a general read don't ask me why?many predictions unfold in a general read for me as compared to questions..I have had a reader describe my new BF down to a T!to what he wore on the first date to the fact he is left handed lol silly I know but that isn't so general is it ?

I guess it's different for everyone! But my point mainly was that it could be very dangerous to rely on a general read, because a bunch of predictions at once about many different things may not all come to pass. I am sure there are many readers that are accurate at general reads, however, they can get messy for yourself in your own life. I typically only go to psychics with specific situations because this is where I ask for insight. Many general reads in the past I have gotten didn't really pan out because they were so all over the place, but the ones about different POI's have mostly been spot on. But I guess it is different for everyone!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #217 on: March 16, 2017, 02:39:24 PM »
I kind of find it bizarre that she randomly blocks people...especially long time customers of hers that seem to sing her praises on here.  One of her feedbacks also says that she did this to them.  I personally don't think it's a glitch, i think it's her.

Offline verb18

« Reply #218 on: March 16, 2017, 02:51:16 PM »
I kind of find it bizarre that she randomly blocks people...especially long time customers of hers that seem to sing her praises on here.  One of her feedbacks also says that she did this to them.  I personally don't think it's a glitch, i think it's her.

Unless people are using the same usernames on here as they are on Keen, how would she know its them writing good things on here? I guess from my own personal experiences with her I can't see her blocking someone randomly cause I've gone to her like 2 times in 24 hours before and she's always so patient and kind! I could be wrong though!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #219 on: March 16, 2017, 02:59:19 PM »

Unless people are using the same usernames on here as they are on Keen, how would she know its them writing good things on here? I guess from my own personal experiences with her I can't see her blocking someone randomly cause I've gone to her like 2 times in 24 hours before and she's always so patient and kind! I could be wrong though!

She was always nice to me too, but I was saying that the two people from here that she blocked never seemed to have negative experiences or complaints with her, so why block without explanation?  I find it kind of bizarre.

I never had a bad experience with her eitherm, but several time she wouldn't take my chat when I tried...either way, I hope she continues to work out for you and doesn't turn :)

here's the feedback I meant:

6/19/2016

maj61
This reader seems to have blocked me and I have no idea why. Had a good, first time chat with her some days ago, didn't leave any feedback negative or positive - just none - and did not ask for refund. I was looking forward to speaking with her again and now can't and I don't know why and can't even email her to ask why. :( Only leaving this feedback now in hopes she might see it and tell me why she blocked me. Thank you
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 03:01:30 PM by bluebelle »

ladya

« Reply #220 on: March 16, 2017, 03:34:20 PM »
I have no idea why she blocked me. i read with her about a month prior and tried connecting via chat and it didn't connect several times i tried and then i was suddenly blocked. odd. its not like i was trying to contact her everyday and the chats we had prior were good. so no idea what happened there. i wanted to email her but she doesn't read emails so i guess i won't ever know lol.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #221 on: March 16, 2017, 03:54:38 PM »

She was always nice to me too, but I was saying that the two people from here that she blocked never seemed to have negative experiences or complaints with her, so why block without explanation?  I find it kind of bizarre.

I never had a bad experience with her eitherm, but several time she wouldn't take my chat when I tried...either way, I hope she continues to work out for you and doesn't turn :)

6/19/2016

maj61
This reader seems to have blocked me and I have no idea why. Had a good, first time chat with her some days ago, didn't leave any feedback negative or positive - just none - and did not ask for refund. I was looking forward to speaking with her again and now can't and I don't know why and can't even email her to ask why. :( Only leaving this feedback now in hopes she might see it and tell me why she blocked me. Thank you

Unless there is a Keen glitch with the blocking function, I think it's her too. And agree, it's bizarre. I actually did have the same user name on here and on Keen but have since changed my Keen name. TBH, she's good but at $3.33 for chat, I can get same or similar accuracy from others for the same total cost.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 03:57:14 PM by Shayalay »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #222 on: March 16, 2017, 04:09:12 PM »

6/19/2016

maj61

Unless there is a Keen glitch with the blocking function, I think it's her too. And agree, it's bizarre. I actually did have the same user name on here and on Keen but have since changed my Keen name. TBH, she's good but at $3.33 for chat, I can get same or similar accuracy from others for the same total cost.

Yea, it's a bummer too, if you came to sort of rely on her insights only to be blocked without explanation.  I understand why some readers would want to block abusive clients, or the like, but it doesn't seem to be the case here.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #223 on: March 16, 2017, 04:25:11 PM »
I never left feedback. Now I'm wondering if she's blocking people who had trouble connecting and/or didn't leave her written, five-star reviews? Like we're more nuisances than we're worth?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #224 on: March 16, 2017, 04:42:44 PM »
I never left feedback. Now I'm wondering if she's blocking people who had trouble connecting and/or didn't leave her written, five-star reviews? Like we're more nuisances than we're worth?

It seems to be that way, according to the feedback someone left last year..I didn't leave her FB either.