Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212589 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #195 on: March 13, 2017, 05:59:16 PM »
I noticed she's hardly on anymore...and when she is, she gets right off.  very strange..maybe she's only taking appointments now.

that happened to me and i tried connecting with her threw chat and wasn't able to get through. turned out she blocked me. idk why? maybe because the connection wasnt going through.

Exactly what happened to me.

stargazer

« Reply #196 on: March 13, 2017, 06:02:57 PM »
So strange. When I first tried contacting her last month, I had a lot of trouble but eventually got through. I didn't have any trouble at all the second time I read with her (last week).

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #197 on: March 13, 2017, 06:32:29 PM »
I noticed she's hardly on anymore...and when she is, she gets right off.  very strange..maybe she's only taking appointments now.

that happened to me and i tried connecting with her threw chat and wasn't able to get through. turned out she blocked me. idk why? maybe because the connection wasnt going through.

Exactly what happened to me.

Yup!  It's like she's blocking long time good customers, so totally strange!  Maybe she's having a breakdown.

I just tried as a test to get thru as her chat was on and it would say, please wait, and then said she was no longer available.  So I guess at this point she is being selective about who she reads for.  Strange since I never had a bad reading with her.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 08:12:26 PM by bluebelle »

Offline verb18

« Reply #198 on: March 15, 2017, 02:19:02 AM »
Another Lotus prediction in terms of circumstance in the situation/contact has come to pass!

moonlight412

« Reply #199 on: March 15, 2017, 02:33:49 AM »

I just tried as a test to get thru as her chat was on and it would say, please wait, and then said she was no longer available.  So I guess at this point she is being selective about who she reads for.  Strange since I never had a bad reading with her.

It happened to me with couple of other readers, I think maybe it's just Keen like others suggested in another post..but who knows! Maybe they don't like our 'energy' anymore.. LOL!

moonlight412

« Reply #200 on: March 15, 2017, 02:36:42 AM »
Another Lotus prediction in terms of circumstance in the situation/contact has come to pass!

That's awesome! Was it as per her timing as well?

Offline verb18

« Reply #201 on: March 15, 2017, 02:47:11 AM »

Yes. For me, her timing has been extremely spot on. If it is not exact it's always around the time she states. 100% of everything she has told me has come to pass so far.

moonlight412

« Reply #202 on: March 15, 2017, 02:50:46 AM »

Yes. For me, her timing has been extremely spot on. If it is not exact it's always around the time she states. 100% of everything she has told me has come to pass so far.

Cool! She has told me something for April.. I hope she works out for me too! Most of my predictions are in late April, so we shall see!

stargazer

« Reply #203 on: March 15, 2017, 03:39:08 AM »
that is so great! i really like her, she's awesome.

Offline verb18

« Reply #204 on: March 15, 2017, 04:32:13 AM »
that is so great! i really like her, she's awesome.

Thank you!! Me too. I honestly really connect with her!! Things she said that I doubted even came to pass. She really is the real deal.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #205 on: March 15, 2017, 03:27:55 PM »
Gosh, you guys just make me want to try her...idk.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #206 on: March 15, 2017, 04:26:50 PM »
Thank you!! Me too. I honestly really connect with her!! Things she said that I doubted even came to pass. She really is the real deal.
[/quote]

Agreed!!! I got doubts before however all came to pass!!!
I just love this lady

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #207 on: March 15, 2017, 04:41:50 PM »

Agreed!!! I got doubts before however all came to pass!!!
I just love this lady
[/quote]

Wow, I'm gonna go over all my readings with a fine-toothed comb now! Thanks for the feedback!  :)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #208 on: March 15, 2017, 05:16:41 PM »
Hi guys,

Is she great with direct questions or would you say general readings on what she picks up? Thank you

stargazer

« Reply #209 on: March 15, 2017, 05:25:26 PM »
Hi guys,

Is she great with direct questions or would you say general readings on what she picks up? Thank you
in my experience, both