Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212591 times)

Rediska

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2017, 03:05:40 AM »
I have contacted LOL years ago and she sounded amazing at the time but not one prediction came to pass.  I stopped calling.

Dang, where were you before this thread blew up? Lol

stargazer

« Reply #181 on: March 09, 2017, 03:08:01 AM »
i've only spoken to Lotus once, weeks ago. i can say she was right about something very specific. i got confirmation from the POI himself, without me having to ask him. I definitely want to read with her again
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 11:18:28 PM by stargazer »

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #182 on: March 09, 2017, 05:29:53 AM »
I've read with her for a yearI read with her for a year. More hits than misses, timing can be off. If she sees it its happening.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #183 on: March 12, 2017, 04:04:14 PM »
I've read with her for a yearI read with her for a year. More hits than misses, timing can be off. If she sees it its happening.

Good to hear, thank you!  :)

Offline verb18

« Reply #184 on: March 12, 2017, 07:21:39 PM »

Just out of curiosity, how far off exactly was timing of things?
I have been reading with her a lot and I absolutely LOVE her. She has gotten ballpark timing for me on a few occasions. Do you know how she is with outcomes for sure?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #185 on: March 12, 2017, 07:27:12 PM »
What I noticed with her was if she seeing you and someone connecting that will happen the timing can be off. she has been amazingly accurate how a person feels what's and their minds regarding you. I can vouch for this because she's told me stuff about the person of interest before he did period he would confirm everything she told me. Thanks she's missed on was spending time with me on my birthday she felt that we would spend time but she be wrong on stuff like that but we would hang out.he did however text me all day on my birthday, she got some of it right but he never took me out.

as far as timing it could be that day she says or it could be two weeks from that day. But if she feels you are going to connect with this person you are

Offline kumamon

« Reply #186 on: March 12, 2017, 08:03:44 PM »
She has been right on my job situation.  she predicted I would get offer early this month and start working mid month, she is right on.
contact from my POI still pending, but she said she still see is coming which is for April.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #187 on: March 12, 2017, 11:44:46 PM »
My first reading with her she nailed a contact exactly but I didn't realize it until a month later lol. Since then shes given me one specific date and it didn't happen. The other readings she's just said "soon" or "coming up"  or "the end of the month" 

Offline Dannika

« Reply #188 on: March 13, 2017, 01:59:59 AM »
My first reading with her she nailed a contact exactly but I didn't realize it until a month later lol. Since then shes given me one specific date and it didn't happen. The other readings she's just said "soon" or "coming up"  or "the end of the month"

Besides the first contact prediction that she got for you, has anything else come true? She's missed some dates for me too. I can't really verify anything yet besides the missed dates....

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #189 on: March 13, 2017, 02:25:15 AM »

Besides the first contact prediction that she got for you, has anything else come true? She's missed some dates for me too. I can't really verify anything yet besides the missed dates....
She told me on my 2nd reading that there would be more turbulence coming up where I would feel we would be done for good.  Thats definitely happening and I definitely feel that way but she is adamant that he is ending it with the 3rd party by the end of the month and I would have a choicE. I'm talking to someone now who seems pretty great so maybe she's right. I'm so tired of the POI not doing what the readers say and time just gets getting further and further out there. 

Offline Dannika

« Reply #190 on: March 13, 2017, 05:41:25 AM »
@baypark, just ok'd you for some more details!

Everyone else - has she swayed pretty positive with your predictions, neutral, or negative? I feel like she has given me pretty positive predictions in terms of me and poi but I am a little worried that it's too positive. Although I am forever skeptical of everything. Sounds like for the most part so far she has been pretty accurate for most. I'll keep you guys posted.

Offline verb18

« Reply #191 on: March 13, 2017, 05:54:11 AM »

Everyone else - has she swayed pretty positive with your predictions, neutral, or negative? I feel like she has given me pretty positive predictions in terms of me and poi but I am a little worried that it's too positive. Although I am forever skeptical of everything. Sounds like for the most part so far she has been pretty accurate for most. I'll keep you guys posted.

Same here! However, she does keep it real, though. For example, will say "I see ____ working out, however, not without challenges. In the month of ___ I see a rough patch" .. this isn't exactly what she said to me, but things along those lines. The real question is, though, with your POI, does her predictions make sense to your current situation?

A bit off base, however: I feel in terms of relationship/POI predictions, you really do have to analyze the reading you get to see if it makes sense. I used to make the mistake of connecting with readers simply because I liked what they said. The BEST readers, in my opinion, are the ones that nail the logistics of the person in question, or the situation at hand without you saying a word about it. I feel this makes their predictions more credible. L.O.L has been extremely accurate about the behavior of my POI, and reasons why things happened. A few of her predictions have been coming into fruition for me so far, though. That being said, everything positive she has said and everything she has "kept real" has made sense to me and resonated with me.

stargazer

« Reply #192 on: March 13, 2017, 06:05:46 AM »

she has swayed on the positive side. Other predictions still pending though- won't know until April/may
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 10:53:53 PM by stargazer »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #193 on: March 13, 2017, 05:53:10 PM »
I noticed she's hardly on anymore...and when she is, she gets right off.  very strange..maybe she's only taking appointments now.

ladya

« Reply #194 on: March 13, 2017, 05:55:19 PM »
I noticed she's hardly on anymore...and when she is, she gets right off.  very strange..maybe she's only taking appointments now.

that happened to me and i tried connecting with her threw chat and wasn't able to get through. turned out she blocked me. idk why? maybe because the connection wasnt going through.

anything