Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212582 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2017, 09:27:19 PM »
Sweet Serenity is a lot like her but she's half the price. For anybody who is ok with Kathryn, I suggest Serenity as a lesser-priced option. Actually, Serenity gets more and better detail.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 09:28:59 PM by Shayalay »

ladya

« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2017, 09:28:43 PM »
Sweet Serenity is a lot like her but she's half the price. For anybody who is ok with Kathryn, I suggest Serenity as a lesser-priced option.

im gunna try and get a hold of lotus lol. hopefully this keen issue fixes itself.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2017, 09:29:33 PM »
Sweet Serenity is a lot like her but she's half the price. For anybody who is ok with Kathryn, I suggest Serenity as a lesser-priced option.

im gunna try and get a hold of lotus lol. hopefully this keen issue fixes itself.

I contacted customer support about it and asked them to fix. I'll update when I hear back from them.

ladya

« Reply #168 on: March 08, 2017, 09:35:12 PM »
awesome thanks!!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2017, 09:36:53 PM »
Ive read with sweet serenity in the past and she was good at first then went downhill:(

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2017, 09:38:34 PM »
Ive read with sweet serenity in the past and she was good at first then went downhill:(

Exactly. I let a month go by between February and March, and she was just as bad as in early February. I don't think she gets a lot of info so she ends up repeating herself and maybe making stuff up bc she starts stuttering and contradicts herself.

Offline verb18

« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2017, 10:31:28 PM »

OMG she was one of the WORST for me!! Legit immediately said "shes not talking to you because shes stressed about money".... C'mon. The biggest red flag of them all.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #172 on: March 09, 2017, 12:05:35 AM »
Ok, just talked to Keen and apparently Lotus blocked me for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I have had only positive interactions with her. Bizarre. Be warned, she is possibly block-happy.

stargazer

« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2017, 12:07:39 AM »
Whoa! That's crazy

ladya

« Reply #174 on: March 09, 2017, 12:12:08 AM »
maybe she blocked you by accident? that is so weird. i  don't get why she would block you. i haven't been able to get through to her so who knows what happened there.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #175 on: March 09, 2017, 12:16:07 AM »
maybe she blocked you by accident? that is so weird. i  don't get why she would block you. i haven't been able to get through to her so who knows what happened there.

Yeah, it's weird but the customer service guy looked it up to double-check after I got a customer service email saying I'd been blocked, and he confirmed. After I said such nice things about her on here too. The only thing I can think is that there is some sort of glitch and she got tired of me trying to get through to her, I don't know.

ladya

« Reply #176 on: March 09, 2017, 12:17:43 AM »
You can always create a new username lol

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #177 on: March 09, 2017, 02:30:46 AM »
Ok, just talked to Keen and apparently Lotus blocked me for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I have had only positive interactions with her. Bizarre. Be warned, she is possibly block-happy.

Don't take this wrong, but have you been calling her a lot? I know some advisors will block callers that tend to call a lot.

Btw, how is LOL with timeframes in general? Mostly off but prediction will still occur?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #178 on: March 09, 2017, 02:59:01 AM »

Yeah, it's weird but the customer service guy looked it up to double-check after I got a customer service email saying I'd been blocked, and he confirmed. After I said such nice things about her on here too. The only thing I can think is that there is some sort of glitch and she got tired of me trying to get through to her, I don't know.
You got an email that informed you she blocked you? I've neve recieved an email telling me an advisor blocked me, is this something they started doing recently?

It was a reply back from customer service after I reported that chat had seemed to be not working since last Friday, and then today for the first time I was getting a different error message about "chat error."

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #179 on: March 09, 2017, 03:00:33 AM »

Don't take this wrong, but have you been calling her a lot? I know some advisors will block callers that tend to call a lot.

Btw, how is LOL with timeframes in general? Mostly off but prediction will still occur?

No, I hadn't talked to her in three weeks. I had been trying to get her since Friday though and it seemed to be messing up, then would show that I had contacted her when I actually hadn't. Maybe she got tired of it not connecting too, I don't know. About timeframes, I only started reading with her at the end of January so I don't know yet really. So far she's been roughly correct though.