Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212590 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2017, 11:03:00 PM »
I was told yesterday that I'd see much poi in a week, we'd talk but to keep calm, not to drink too much or get emotional because we could easily argue, I'm serious when I say if it wasn't for her that guy and I would of been done a year ago. Lol

So her warnings are valid? Good to hear! She told me yesterday POI and I may have a disagreement over a person from the past (ahem ... foot tapping, arms crossed ...) but I can disengage it fairly quickly. I think she was telling me not to blow up at him about it again.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2017, 11:14:50 PM »
Yep. She helped me understand him, how to react, it saved us from many fights. She's a godsend. Everything she told me about him he later confirmed when he opened up to me.

ladya

« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2017, 11:18:10 PM »
Yep. She helped me understand him, how to react, it saved us from many fights. She's a godsend. Everything she told me about him he later confirmed when he opened up to me.

This is happening to me now. Things she told me few weeks ago i see him making the efforts to do. slowly but i see it manifesting as she said. she's definitely really good at reading people and everything she has said has later been confirmed in my conversations with POI. I have faith that her further out predictions will happen just as she saw as well.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2017, 11:20:49 PM »
I really felt this guy and I were over period but she hold strong to the fact that we're not and then he regrets it and will quickly turn it around. taking time for himself right now because he goes to depression, that it affects every part of his life. And that is so true.

ladya

« Reply #124 on: February 28, 2017, 11:25:15 PM »
I really felt this guy and I were over period but she hold strong to the fact that we're not and then he regrets it and will quickly turn it around. taking time for himself right now because he goes to depression, that it affects every part of his life. And that is so true.

ye she told me to be patient with my POI and will be seeing slow but steady progress. I have to say that this indeed has been happening and everything else she said about him and his personality has rang true. Final outcome predictions are still pending but i feel like ive been getting the confirmation more and more of what i need by actions.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #125 on: February 28, 2017, 11:25:39 PM »
She told me there was turbulence coming up and gave me a day of contact and she was exactly right. Then about a month later she said there was another bit of conflict coming up and I said AGAIN? she said this one would make me think it's over and done for good.  Well we are in that now and yes I do feel that way.  Lol. But I'm also moving on.  She is very correct and you should listen to her especially if it makes no sense to you

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #126 on: February 28, 2017, 11:29:33 PM »
Oh no. She also doesn't tell you what you wanna hear. So it's over for you guys?

She gave me hope, he's not done, just needing a break with no intentions of gping away. I hope her predictions are accurate for this, I miss him. Lol

stargazer

« Reply #127 on: February 28, 2017, 11:42:47 PM »
She told me there was turbulence coming up and gave me a day of contact and she was exactly right. Then about a month later she said there was another bit of conflict coming up and I said AGAIN? she said this one would make me think it's over and done for good.  Well we are in that now and yes I do feel that way.  Lol. But I'm also moving on.  She is very correct and you should listen to her especially if it makes no sense to you
so u and the guy talked? I remember reading on a past post that it had been going on a few months with no contact

Offline Beesa

« Reply #128 on: March 01, 2017, 12:45:20 AM »
I wish I could get a hold of her. Some of her ratings said she's general, and seem all upset about it. I still would like to try her though some time

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #129 on: March 01, 2017, 01:02:20 AM »
so u and the guy talked? I remember reading on a past post that it had been going on a few months with no contact

Nope. We haven't talked and he blocked me which is why I'm moving on. Both Penelope and Angelic Dream say something is coming up where I get the truth, a little shaken but in a positive way.  At this point, I don't care.  Like Angelic Dream said,  he's going to have to walk on water to prove himself lol.  But this is what Lotus saw about a month ago where she said I would think its the end.  I think she even said I would have a choice when he comes back.  I've completely let go.  Whatever happens happens!

stargazer

« Reply #130 on: March 01, 2017, 01:19:27 AM »
I hope so. Sounds like you've obsessed about it long enough.  Time for new dick

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #131 on: March 01, 2017, 01:25:28 AM »

Well that's putting it bluntly!!!!! Lol. Yeah, I'm DONE

Rediska

« Reply #132 on: March 01, 2017, 01:46:18 AM »

Lol lol. You're funny.

But seriously-Baypark what do you like about this douche? Honestly, woman to woman. Do you love him or want what you can't have?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #133 on: March 01, 2017, 01:49:52 AM »

Lol lol. You're funny.

But seriously-Baypark what do you like about this douche? Honestly, woman to woman. Do you love him or want what you can't have?

Probably a little bit of both.  I seem to attract assholes like a magnet!!! I'm working on that.  😉

stargazer

« Reply #134 on: March 01, 2017, 02:18:13 AM »
Well that's putting it bluntly!!!!! Lol. Yeah, I'm DONE
i just want u (and everyone else here waiting for a guy) to have a good guy who deserves your time and attention. ;)

anything