Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212583 times)

Offline Epic08

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2017, 02:07:09 PM »
does anyone else have any predictions that are upcoming soon with her?

I had a big confirmation prediction happen within the timeframe that she gave me however the contact prediction didn't happen. I have another contact prediction upcoming so I can report back when that happens. I also have predictions pending for March, April and the summer. I found her to be realistic in her approach. I don't believe that she is a fairytale reader

I receieved contact yesterday so her contact prediction was accurate. I think her timing is hit and miss as with anyone. I'll update as other predictions unfold

Offline violet

« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2017, 02:25:10 PM »
I sent her an email a couple of days ago for a phone reading but haven't received a response.  Maybe she prefers chat.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2017, 01:13:06 AM »
She is amazing, read with her again just now, regarding the job hunting, and she see I was online doing a research on a new job posted out yesterday.  hope her predictions will come to pass!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2017, 02:08:23 AM »

I had a big confirmation prediction happen within the timeframe that she gave me however the contact prediction didn't happen. I have another contact prediction upcoming so I can report back when that happens. I also have predictions pending for March, April and the summer. I found her to be realistic in her approach. I don't believe that she is a fairytale reader

I receieved contact yesterday so her contact prediction was accurate. I think her timing is hit and miss as with anyone. I'll update as other predictions unfold

How off was the timing for contact? And how did she give the timing, did she say, for example, second week of February or early February?

Offline Epic08

« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2017, 03:40:13 AM »

How off was the timing for contact? And how did she give the timing, did she say, for example, second week of February or early February?

Hi Shalalay
She said contact would happen on February 13 or February 18th. Contact happened on February 15. It was pretty damn close so I'm not complaining.

Offline Rubyxxl

« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2017, 03:49:14 AM »
I FINALLY got through tonight. I got two new predictions, one for 2 months and the other for the summer sometime. Nothing made sense with what was said previously. However, it does line up with what I got from a different (who I thought was fake) reader. I do know that her timing is usually much quicker than what he claims though. I kind of hope shes wrong, i dont think ik rwady for these changes. I will keep updated on results.

Offline toju516

« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2017, 03:58:55 AM »
Does lotus ever say anything negative at all? Or has anyone here been given a negative reading/prediction/outcome? Or has she just given everyone a positive reading because she's just so nice? I've read her feedback and it seems as though every one of them was given a postive reading. I'm a bit concerned as my reading was all rainbows and unicorns with regards to poi, and I mean super postive with extra icing and glitters. Guys help me out here please, I'm new.

ladya

« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2017, 04:10:18 AM »
Does lotus ever say anything negative at all? Or has anyone here been given a negative reading/prediction/outcome? Or has she just given everyone a positive reading because she's just so nice? I've read her feedback and it seems as though every one of them was given a postive reading. I'm a bit concerned as my reading was all rainbows and unicorns with regards to poi, and I mean super postive with extra icing and glitters. Guys help me out here please, I'm new.

mine was realistic. but it was in line with my other trusted readers who have come through for me in the past. i do feel she has a gift and she has been correct on minor predictions. i can't speak on major predictions so i dont know and ive only spoke to her a few times and its been pretty recent as ive only discovered her pretty recently thanks to this board. ill keep posted and let you know if her major predictions come through. she was very realistic with mine nothing was sunshine but it was positive. she picked up on things she couldnt have known and was specific.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2017, 04:29:08 AM »

I got a disappointing read from her about a job before I went to the interview, and she turned out to be correct so far. She told me they would not hire me right away, there would be a delay, a male energy drops the ball (when at the time, all the players I knew were women), and I would be working for another company soon.  I didn't even believe her about the delay because I've worked at this company before and I'm overqualified for the position. Turned out, they had already decided to hire somebody in-house, the person just had to do a second interview with - you guessed it - a man. Some of the prediction could still play out, that's why I said she's right so far.

My romantic reads from her, like ladya's, are very realistic with what I know about this person. Definitely all was not glitter and rainbows and what I want to hear, more like better- or best-case realism. 

Offline toju516

« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2017, 12:24:11 PM »
ladya and Shayalay thank you for your responses and helping a sister out. I don't have any trusted readers like you guys since i sort of only just started reading. I just follow the board to see who everyone recommends and just go with that lol. I read with Lotus because of this board as well. She's really sweet so i wasn't sure if my positive reading was just because of her overly positive nature or truth. Like everyone said, she did pick up on past with poi well so i know she's connected, but i just wasn't sure about current as i can't verify his thoughts and feelings right now. We'll see how it goes.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2017, 02:56:27 PM »
My readings with her have been realistic. She predicted that my POI and I wouldn't go away as planned. I was pissed but it turned out to be correct. She also predicted that it would take at least a few months for things to feel settled and that this wouldn't be an overnight fix. She's realistic

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2017, 03:36:44 PM »
curious to see how her long term predictions pan out for you all :)  Hopefully she's not fairy tale

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2017, 11:23:43 PM »
I have another part of the job prediction to report as having happened although it's possible she was getting the other person and not me. She said there would be a delay in *me* working there, and a male energy would drop the ball. I already knew she was correct about a man being involved because I learned in the interview that the interviewer of the in-house candidate was a man.

I went into Macy's today and sure enough, the other candidate is not working in the position yet. She should have been working there at the beginning of last week. I asked my former coworkers and they said no, nobody is working there yet. So I don't know if the delay Lotus got was me working there or this other person but for sure, there has been a delay.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 03:14:59 PM by Shayalay »

Offline Epic08

« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2017, 11:34:53 PM »
Have another contact prediction to report. Originally got the 13th and 18th for contact. I got contact on the 15th and the 18th. I don't think she's always correct in contact predictions but she was in this case. I'll report back as things unfold.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2017, 07:33:34 AM »
I legit think L.O.L. is the real deal. As far as timing from any person, some other psychic told me this and it seems to fair quite true in Lotus's case:

"Ok, I always tell people that time is fluid, and is like a gps, the arrival time can shift but destination remains the same".

ClairvoyantKay was the one who said that (and her predictions for me aligned with Lotus's)