Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212592 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2017, 05:17:57 AM »
I didn't get a phone call and he works nights (starts in about 45 minutes) so I guess that didn't happen...

Offline Dannika

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2017, 05:42:32 AM »
I didn't get a phone call and he works nights (starts in about 45 minutes) so I guess that didn't happen...

:( timing is always tough to nail...doesn't mean it won't happen. And at least it seems like you and poi are in touch based on your post...sending good vibes over that he contacts soon  :)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2017, 06:21:06 AM »

:( timing is always tough to nail...doesn't mean it won't happen. And at least it seems like you and poi are in touch based on your post...sending good vibes over that he contacts soon  :)

Thank you sending good vibes back :)

ladya

« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2017, 07:10:48 AM »

Hmm maybe it's 9 days. Timing is hard to pin down maybe you'll get that contact within in the next few days

Offline Rubyxxl

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2017, 02:21:32 AM »
UPDATE: In December I decided I was going to stay at my job until March because that will be my one year. The job just was not everything that they promised, unless I complained constantly. So when I heard the prediction about March I assumed I would find a new job. On Monday a supervisor approached me and offered me a highly coveted position! This position won't start until March.  I've been waiting to contact again until I saw the full outcome, now I'm so excited to speak with her again and she's not on :(

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2017, 02:54:33 AM »
UPDATE: In December I decided I was going to stay at my job until March because that will be my one year. The job just was not everything that they promised, unless I complained constantly. So when I heard the prediction about March I assumed I would find a new job. On Monday a supervisor approached me and offered me a highly coveted position! This position won't start until March.  I've been waiting to contact again until I saw the full outcome, now I'm so excited to speak with her again and she's not on :(

Wow, that's awesome! I love news of predictions happening. Congratulations on the new position!

Me too, me too! Yay!! I have great predictions from her, one of which is supposed to happen tonight but I won't know if it does happen tonight.

Offline Rubyxxl

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2017, 03:15:42 AM »
She's on now! Just showing as busy.

I noticed and each time I try to talk to her I get an error. It makes me think she doesn't want to talk to me.

Offline Rubyxxl

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2017, 03:21:08 AM »

Wow, that's awesome! I love news of predictions happening. Congratulations on the new position!

Me too, me too! Yay!! I have great predictions from her, one of which is supposed to happen tonight but I won't know if it does happen tonight.

Congrats to you! This one's a keeper!

Offline kumamon

« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2017, 05:06:56 AM »
Good to know her prediction has panned out!!
I read with her again today, she is great and she got something I didn't tell her. Hopefully her prediction for me will come true

ladya

« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2017, 02:26:26 PM »
I read with her again today, she is great and she got something I didn't tell her. Hopefully her prediction for me will come true

She was correct on a contact prediction. Although it turned out being days and not weeks like she said lol. But it was the correct number timeframe so I'll give her that one so far. She described the communication accurately though and now it would be.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 02:30:00 PM by ladya »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2017, 03:30:57 PM »

She was correct on a contact prediction. Although it turned out being days and not weeks like she said lol. But it was the correct number timeframe so I'll give her that one so far. She described the communication accurately though and now it would be.

Yay! Congrats, Ladya! I think that happened with me except I did the contacting so I wasn't sure. But it also was days instead of weeks, and she got the tone and content correct. Maybe she's unusual about timing and is a rare one who perceives it as farther out in time? I hope so. I have a jam-up prediction from her for early March, one she got on her own.

ladya

« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2017, 04:21:56 PM »

Yay! Congrats, Ladya! I think that happened with me except I did the contacting so I wasn't sure. But it also was days instead of weeks, and she got the tone and content correct. Maybe she's unusual about timing and is a rare one who perceives it as farther out in time? I hope so. I have a jam-up prediction from her for early March, one she got on her own.

Possibly. She did tell me during the reading she didn't feel it would be days but more so weeks but I could possibly receive contact in days. The tone was correct for mine so I'm giving it to her on that one. It was the correct timeframe date too so whether days or weeks I consider it accurate. My other ones aren't for a couple months so I'll keep posted on that. Her readings have been very similar and she said the same thing so I don't think I'll be reading with her again until that timeframe unless I have something specific. We will see! Will keep posted

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2017, 05:44:50 PM »
She's on now! Just showing as busy.

I noticed and each time I try to talk to her I get an error. It makes me think she doesn't want to talk to me.

It's not you. It kept happening to me until I finally got through. I think it's just luck of the draw as far as someone clicking And connecting with her on chat merely milliseconds before you.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2017, 08:41:01 PM »
Same issue here, seems like you have to keep checking her online and hit the button right away
I have sent her appointment request before, however, seems not work in that way

ladya

« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2017, 09:41:46 PM »
Another minor hit from her on a prediction she made I can verify to be true. I like Renee. Hopefully major predictions come through