Author Topic: Kara Jane  (Read 15265 times)

ladya

Kara Jane
« on: January 02, 2017, 10:49:28 PM »
she is a good reader. has been right in the past. she's not online often though but she has been pretty accurate for me.

Rediska

Re: Kara Jane
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 03:15:38 AM »
Oohhh, I like her profile description.

Rediska

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 03:54:03 AM »

I was really drawn to what she said too! And she is really nice!

Yup-shows she has integrity and she is ethical. But she has no bad reviews? Have you read with Judi's Inner Light? I know some people felt iffy but I don't think she keeps notes or guesses. My situation isn't generic so instead of saying, "yes, he is in love with you but is afraid of commitment and is afraid. Someone from his past hurt  him and he is depressed." She said instead, "I have these strong feelings for this girl..and I think I love her? but there are some things I need to clear out..." Mind you, he isn't a BF or ex-BF and I didn't give her info in the beginning.

stargazer

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 05:34:08 PM »
Bump-- any updates on this reader ?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 05:58:13 PM »
Bump-- any updates on this reader ?

She is actually a very solid reader looking back. Don't currently read with her, but she is VERY good at getting into someones head, why they do something, what their outlook is. Not in an emotional way, but in a realistic practical way so you know what to look out for in real life to validate it. Excellent for insight and where a path is headed.

stargazer

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 08:09:53 PM »
Thanks @bstalling. She doesn't seem to come on very often

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2017, 04:12:49 PM »
I read with her today. She def got the situation and got POI correctly. She told me her timing "absolutely sucks." Ladya, how was she for you with timing?

moonlight412

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2017, 06:45:15 PM »

I was really drawn to what she said too! And she is really nice!

Yup-shows she has integrity and she is ethical. But she has no bad reviews? Have you read with Judi's Inner Light? I know some people felt iffy but I don't think she keeps notes or guesses. My situation isn't generic so instead of saying, "yes, he is in love with you but is afraid of commitment and is afraid. Someone from his past hurt  him and he is depressed." She said instead, "I have these strong feelings for this girl..and I think I love her? but there are some things I need to clear out..." Mind you, he isn't a BF or ex-BF and I didn't give her info in the beginning.

Did Judi said that? Or Kara?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2017, 02:46:55 PM »
I like KJ, she is a great reader of the cards and explaining them.. she's pretty fast too. She's more of a "realist" like Mystical Moon Shadow. I need the dose of reality though...

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2017, 03:45:11 PM »
I like KJ, she is a great reader of the cards and explaining them.. she's pretty fast too. She's more of a "realist" like Mystical Moon Shadow. I need the dose of reality though...

How is her timing for you?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2017, 03:48:33 PM »
Yeah, her profile is pretty good. It's almost like she was listening to all the pet peeves clients have about readers and tries to avoid them like giving advice and mentioning soul mates.

Does she only do chat readings though or perhaps I looked at it wrong? I find these eat up a lot of minutes and if she has to shuffle cards, more minutes eaten. I type 70 words a min and do have my questions ready for chat, so all I have to do is copy and paste, but still when I'm sitting there waiting for a response, I just watch the clock.

Also, she said this, which I don't understand: I don't answer questions about people who are not directly related to you or the situation at hand.
Is she referring to third parties, because this would be directly related to a relationship IMO. I'm just asking. I don't understand what type of question someone would ask in reference to something that isn't directly related to them or the situation.

I plan on trying her the next time I'm on Keen. Does anyone know what zone she is in?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2017, 04:13:35 PM »
Yeah, her profile is pretty good. It's almost like she was listening to all the pet peeves clients have about readers and tries to avoid them like giving advice and mentioning soul mates.

Does she only do chat readings though or perhaps I looked at it wrong? I find these eat up a lot of minutes and if she has to shuffle cards, more minutes eaten. I type 70 words a min and do have my questions ready for chat, so all I have to do is copy and paste, but still when I'm sitting there waiting for a response, I just watch the clock.

Also, she said this, which I don't understand: I don't answer questions about people who are not directly related to you or the situation at hand.
Is she referring to third parties, because this would be directly related to a relationship IMO. I'm just asking. I don't understand what type of question someone would ask in reference to something that isn't directly related to them or the situation.

I plan on trying her the next time I'm on Keen. Does anyone know what zone she is in?

Yes, she answers questions about third-parties. She's on Eastern time.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2017, 08:18:43 PM »
I cant remember if she's given me hard timing... I know she told me that after this last argument my bf and I will be on the outs no longer than another week. We'll see.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2017, 06:59:08 PM »
She was spot on for me a few years ago, but I stopped calling her. I don't remember why though. Maybe something off putting at that time. I might try her this month.

moonlight412

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2017, 07:20:10 PM »
Doesn't feel like she is there to help! Few weeks back I did email readings which was not very good, she answered a completely different question and never bothered to reply to my email or clarify. Reading was not detailed either.

anything