Author Topic: Kara Jane  (Read 15268 times)

stargazer

Re: Kara Jane
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2017, 11:02:29 PM »
Doesn't feel like she is there to help! Few weeks back I did email readings which was not very good, she answered a completely different question and never bothered to reply to my email or clarify. Reading was not detailed either.
As good as she is, SHE DEFINITELY runs the clock which pissed me right off and i won't call back because of this.  She is good but if you are cut off at the critical point because she was running the clock by not answering the question at hand, not worth my time.
Thanks for this feedback on her. I had been wanting to try her but never see her online. Guess I won't bother
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 07:26:12 AM by stargazer »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2017, 04:25:06 PM »
She does phone readings on Keen too.. I like that more than chat.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2017, 02:01:59 AM »
Just talked to her briefly and she is excellent. Def the real deal. What she got helped me make a decision.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2017, 03:22:19 PM »
Now that the event has happened, Kara was massively wrong about the conversation, its content, and how it would affect me. I mean, she was dead wrong. What she told me was negative, and the exact opposite happened. She told me I would be frustrated and have to maintain strength - wrong. I'm not at all frustrated and certainly not upset. I'm thrilled.

In my second reading, she did get that he would be happy and relieved to hear from me, and told me the circumstances of why he would act weird at first, which made me change timing. So the second one was a little better but she still maintained the negativity about the conversation itself when it was anything but negative. To the contrary, he drew me closer and opened up emotionally. We did some bonding. So yeah, I don't think I'll be using her again. In fact I wish I could get my money back. At least this was one of those times where if they're gonna be wrong, better to have a negative prediction proved false.

moonlight412

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2017, 03:57:22 AM »
She was very negative for me as well, and didn't even bother to reply or clarify my question for my email reading! Good to know her negative predictions were wrong for you!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2017, 10:57:23 AM »
I read with her a while back...didn't like her....she totally contradicted herself..said something like he will not communicate although he thinks about it...then says he will communicate but it goes no where...I was like huh?? Lol

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2017, 03:45:35 PM »
Now that time has passed, although KJ was wrong about the specific conversation, she was right overall about how I would feel afterwards - it was just after some time and not because of the conversation, which itself was great. She was right, I am frustrated (now) and she was right that I would need to maintain a sense of strength but that isn't the result of the conversation, which was the context she put it in. I would def speak to her again for an overview and for how I'll feel coming up. I like readers who warn you.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2017, 05:13:35 PM »
Now that time has passed, although KJ was wrong about the specific conversation, she was right overall about how I would feel afterwards - it was just after some time and not because of the conversation, which itself was great. She was right, I am frustrated (now) and she was right that I would need to maintain a sense of strength but that isn't the result of the conversation, which was the context she put it in. I would def speak to her again for an overview and for how I'll feel coming up. I like readers who warn you.

just curious, why are you frustrated now?  did things take a turn for the worse after your conversation?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2017, 05:53:12 PM »
Not for the worse, just neutral.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2017, 07:04:17 PM »
I read with her in April and her predictions did not manifest

Offline bstalling

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2017, 09:58:25 PM »
think she is very good for insight into people and their behavior. from there, you can draw your own conclusions about the situation. predictions iffy.

ladya

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2017, 10:46:10 PM »
think she is very good for insight into people and their behavior. from there, you can draw your own conclusions about the situation. predictions iffy.

agreed. shes not a timeline type person if youre looking for a reader. but shes accurate for overall situation and progress.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2017, 02:35:12 PM »

Yeah, she is. She really helped me with a "what will happen if" question. Because of info she got psychically, I realized she was right and changed timing.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2017, 04:49:14 AM »
I just read with Kara Jane and asked one question and she told me that although she couldn’t see the situation, she answered me specifically as to what her guides were giving her and was dead on. I mean it was such a good reading and she never pried.

Plus she gave me a free minute during the call. I didn't know they could do that while the call or chat rather was in progress.
This is my second reading with her. I'm still waiting on the prediction from the first call to happen, but it's another month to go.

ladya

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2017, 04:56:40 AM »
I just read with Kara Jane and asked one question and she told me that although she couldn’t see the situation, she answered me specifically as to what her guides were giving her and was dead on. I mean it was such a good reading and she never pried.

Plus she gave me a free minute during the call. I didn't know they could do that while the call or chat rather was in progress.
This is my second reading with her. I'm still waiting on the prediction from the first call to happen, but it's another month to go.

anytime i've read with her she's never given me specific time frames but shes reallyyy good i agree. i actually haven't read with her in a while and want to give her call soon.

anything