Author Topic: Kara Jane  (Read 15262 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Kara Jane
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2017, 06:01:05 AM »
I was vague on purpose to see what came up. I hate giving a reader all the information or any background. I need to know that whatever I say triggers something from their guides. If nothing transpires than I either need to find another reader or reword my question. I'm still reluctant to give any info.

The first time I read with her was August and she gave me a range, we will see.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 07:32:02 PM by HornetKick »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2017, 05:32:50 PM »
Bumping this, any updates? I read with her this morning. She was def connected, and realistic, which I appreciate. What she said resonated and confirmed a lot of my own intuition. This reading was much better than my first one back in April, not sure why. She was right about a lot in the first one but context was off. I guess we all have good and bad days.

She predicted a key turning point (negative one) for my friend that did happen, and she was the only one to get it. Today, she got a third party from the past still causing trouble. She got specific details, it wasn't a vague reference that could apply to anybody.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2018, 01:31:03 AM »
Just read with her and she was KILLER GOOD.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2018, 01:36:44 AM »
Read with her earlier and her predictions matched what a few of others have said recently.

She gave a timeline prediction of “4” being 4 days or the 4th of the month, meaning tomorrow. We’ll see

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2018, 06:21:18 AM »
I read with her from March to July of last year about a situation. Nothing she said came to pass and she was wrong about the third party in question.

anything