Author Topic: Anyone have experience with number's in terms of contact dates?  (Read 15037 times)

Rediska

Re: Anyone have experience with number's in terms of contact dates?
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2016, 01:45:45 AM »
Unfortunately not for me. Thankfully I didn't waste too much money on her the 1 time I read with her. Wrong on everything.

Oh, no :( did any contact happen at all? if their numbers are wrong but the contact happens, then I am good.

stargazer

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2016, 02:02:54 AM »
Unfortunately not for me. Thankfully I didn't waste too much money on her the 1 time I read with her. Wrong on everything.

Oh, no :( did any contact happen at all? if their numbers are wrong but the contact happens, then I am good.
Her prediction was opposite of what actually happened. PM me if you wanna know the details. I limit what I say on the boards.

Rediska

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2016, 02:13:57 AM »
I have read with the following and they have been wrong. Mind you I dont' really provide much info just two straightforward questions-contact-yes or no and when. A true psychic shouldn't need me to spill all the info: STAY AWAY from these readers below

1. Kaeji24-wrong. Said it would be in 4 days and nope and face-to-face contact in holidays. Doubt it. I wish I had read her reviews beforehand because she isn't good with timing.
2. Cynthia Pierce-you can tell she was guessing: Said yes on contact and a week to a week and a half. Nope.
3. That Magic Man-nice guy but another one who was guessing. Said yes on contact and said a week and a half.
4. The Faery Lady-Supposedly she is notorious for terrible timing. I didn't know this until after I read with her. Dead wrong.

Lady Marilyn, O'Valley(great at third parties!) and Divine Readings by Val-LM and O saw 2's and said 2 weeks. No. Val said 3 and 4 so Dec 17-24 I think. Pending. Spoke to her today and gave her more info and said most likely in March so she switched it up  ::)

I have a few pending from other readers but so far no one has been right -_-

Rediska

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2016, 02:20:39 AM »
I have read with the following and they have been wrong. Mind you I dont' really provide much info just two straightforward questions-contact-yes or no and when. A true psychic shouldn't need me to spill all the info: STAY AWAY from these readers below

1. Kaeji24-wrong. Said it would be in 4 days and nope and face-to-face contact in holidays. Doubt it. I wish I had read her reviews beforehand because she isn't good with timing.
2. Cynthia Pierce-you can tell she was guessing: Said yes on contact and a week to a week and a half. Nope.
3. That Magic Man-nice guy but another one who was guessing. Said yes on contact and said a week and a half.
4. The Faery Lady-Supposedly she is notorious for terrible timing. I didn't know this until after I read with her. Dead wrong.

Lady Marilyn, O'Valley(great at third parties!) and Divine Readings by Val-LM and O saw 2's and said 2 weeks. No. Val said 3 and 4 so Dec 17-24 I think. Pending. Spoke to her today and gave her more info and said most likely in March so she switched it up  ::)

I have a few pending from other readers but so far no one has been right -_-

Pending:
Aries Intuition, Lady Persephone, Divine Light Readings by Val and Vicki Joy. Oh, Valerie Gayle too.

Rediska

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2016, 01:23:27 AM »
Any updates on your December predictions yet?

Nope. I'll tell you why: When I called at those times I would ask them, "Hi-I want to know if so and so will contact me and if so, when?" I said "if" just in case if the POI wouldn't. A skilled psychic would know that because of the circumstances he is in, the chances of him contacting me any time soon would be slim. Most of these "psychics" assumed that maybe the POI and I had an argument thus why there was silence. Or maybe work got in the way, etc., which is why they figured the contact would be soon. I also think most of them have too much pride and didn't want to ask when was the last time contact took place. Now, Naveah from CP did not give me a straight answer. She tapped into his emotions and from there gave me a timeline of March. 20 points for her lol.

Plot twist: Most of these same psychics gave me free minutes so I thought, "what the hell? why not try again but THIS time I will give some background story." IMO, a true psychic should only need your name and his name and go from there. When I gave them more background info, their timelines switched on me. Mind you, none of them remembered me from before. So Divine Light Readings said 3 and 4 so 3-4 weeks originally and then said March. Then said January  ::) ::) ::) Lady Marilyn said no, no contact (she keeps notes btw!) after she asked me if he contacted me from last time when she got the number "2"  and if I did her BS call spell work. Miri One said January 2nd or 3rd after more info as well. The other ones-Lady P and Aries-just gave me numbers. Tammy Swanson said 3 originally and then said "within 9 days" when I called her again.  However, to be fair she also said, 'I am seeing a 3 here.."  Vicky Joy ALSO switched up on me. She said face-to-face contact would be in Jan/Feb or Feb/March. Before that she said April-June.

Rediska

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2017, 06:02:33 PM »
Any updates on this just for fun? I got a 6 from Abrielle and I saw the guy on January 6th. I have other numbers pending.

I know Angelic Dream and Aries Intuition are supposed to be good with timing.

Offline atg27

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2017, 12:19:48 AM »
The last time I read with Kisha, Aries Intuition, she give me a number and he called on that date. 

Rediska

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2017, 12:20:49 AM »
The last time I read with Kisha, Aries Intuition, she give me a number and he called on that date.

Yay! what number was it?