Author Topic: Lilly K  (Read 4175 times)

Offline verb18

Lilly K
« on: March 17, 2017, 03:16:55 PM »
Do NOT READ WITH THIS PERSON lol I'm still laughing about the inaccuracies. She also has about 15+ pages of reviews 3 stars and under. Red flag! Gave her a try b/c she is 1.50 a minute but I should have went through the reviews before I chatted!

Also - random, but - are there any superb readers under $2.99 a minute? I feel like all of the readers I've tried with really cheap prices aren't good at all. Most of my trusted advisors are $2.99 and up - but I do feel like that is a testament in them being confident in their skills. Would love to know of any amazing cheap advisors, though.

Offline Baypark1

Re: Lilly K
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 03:51:52 PM »
Do NOT READ WITH THIS PERSON lol I'm still laughing about the inaccuracies. She also has about 15+ pages of reviews 3 stars and under. Red flag! Gave her a try b/c she is 1.50 a minute but I should have went through the reviews before I chatted!

Also - random, but - are there any superb readers under $2.99 a minute? I feel like all of the readers I've tried with really cheap prices aren't good at all. Most of my trusted advisors are $2.99 and up - but I do feel like that is a testament in them being confident in their skills. Would love to know of any amazing cheap advisors, though.

I tried one on psychic encounters named Wisdom who is .99/minute.  She's was freakishly accurate with certain details. 

moonlight412

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 05:56:43 AM »

I tried one on psychic encounters named Wisdom who is .99/minute.  She's was freakishly accurate with certain details.

I tried her too after you mentioned her, and she did seem to pick up certain details, but for me she took a U-turn in middle of the reading.. For first 15 minutes she kept saying I should wait for my POI, and pursue him, and he loves me, etc..but then when I told her more of my situation she started saying he is not a good person, and I shouldn't waste my time! LOL.. I had to cut her off several times and tell her that I know and that's why I am calling to see if she sees anything else, then she would again go into this loop of non stop chatter.. I have to say some of it was on point. I didn't interrupt too much because I wanted to let her thoughts flow freely and not navigate too much.. but she did take full 30 minutes! I was hoping to just spend like 10 minutes or so..but it was not too bad..

She predicted one thing for me, we will see when that happens.

Hopefully, it will work all great for you @Baypark1.. thanks for recommendation!

stargazer

Re: PsychicEncounters - Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 07:32:17 PM »
I tried her too after you mentioned her, and she did seem to pick up certain details, but for me she took a U-turn in middle of the reading.. For first 15 minutes she kept saying I should wait for my POI, and pursue him, and he loves me, etc..but then when I told her more of my situation she started saying he is not a good person, and I shouldn't waste my time! LOL.. I had to cut her off several times and tell her that I know and that's why I am calling to see if she sees anything else, then she would again go into this loop of non stop chatter.. I have to say some of it was on point. I didn't interrupt too much because I wanted to let her thoughts flow freely and not navigate too much.. but she did take full 30 minutes! I was hoping to just spend like 10 minutes or so..but it was not too bad..

Hopefully, it will work all great for you @Baypark1.. thanks for recommendation!
I tried her a few days ago. Great price. She definitely hit the bullseye on some specific  details. But I got some biased advice from her based on my answer to some of her questions.  When she started getting preachy I hung up.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 09:04:08 PM »
I've always had amazing readings from Scott Angel and he's $1.50/minute.

moonlight412

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 02:47:18 AM »

I tried her a few days ago. Great price. She definitely hit the bullseye on some specific  details. But I got some biased advice from her based on my answer to some of her questions.  When she started getting preachy I hung up.

I agree! She definitely has a gift, but it threw me off when she took a U-turn from 'be patient with this guy-he is your twin flame' to 'don't waste your time after this guy' after I told her some details  ::)..It just confused me. Logically in my head I obviously know what's good for me, but then if I were so practical and 'always doing what's good for me' then I wouldn't be calling her..lol..I could see towards the end she was just killing time, giving random advice, personal opinions.. now that you say, I should have hung up too. Although I won't have any regrets if her predictions come to pass..fingers crossed!

stargazer

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 06:40:12 AM »
I agree! She definitely has a gift, but it threw me off when she took a U-turn from 'be patient with this guy-he is your twin flame' to 'don't waste your time after this guy' after I told her some details  ::)..It just confused me. Logically in my head I obviously know what's good for me, but then if I were so practical and 'always doing what's good for me' then I wouldn't be calling her..lol..I could see towards the end she was just killing time, giving random advice, personal opinions.. now that you say, I should have hung up too. Although I won't have any regrets if her predictions come to pass..fingers crossed!
It's a good thing the rate is cheap lol

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 12:30:29 AM »
Some readers at lower price less than $3include -advisor April,miss Toria and readings by terri

Offline verb18

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 12:44:32 AM »
Some readers at lower price less than $3include -advisor April,miss Toria and readings by terri

I've tried MsToria and she was really good and her reviews are great. Has anything come to pass with her for you?

anything