Author Topic: Anyone have experience with number's in terms of contact dates?  (Read 15034 times)

stargazer

Re: Anyone have experience with number's in terms of contact dates?
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2016, 03:23:59 PM »
What good is it to be given a random number if they don't even know if it's days, weeks, months, the time of day, or date? It's pointless so whenever a reader gives me a number I just throw it out the window. From my experience, no ones ever nailed timing for me with just a number.

Because it covers them...nothing more.

I mean what good is it for the person getting the reading.

stargazer

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2016, 03:26:26 PM »
Same here. My experience with Aries and lady p was awful. They couldn't pick anything up to save their lives lol. But I know that's not the case for everyone. It's a gamble whomever you read with

Rediska

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2016, 10:29:24 PM »
4 years ago when I started reading with psychics, none of them gave numbers.  This is a new thing I think.  In my readings I got mostly 2 and 3's.  Occasionally a 5 or 8.  Maybe once or twice the contact matched, however, when they say 2 for instance, it means 2 hours, days, weeks, months, 2:00, December 2 and by doing that, they are covering their Butts because when contact happens on 12th we get excited and then think their prediction was right.  I've had so many people tell me contact numbers and none of them panned put, except one or two and the one time, I contacted and then he responded.   I no longer believe in time predictions because 99% of the time,  they are wrong.

I have had store front psychics do the same thing where they see or hear a number and give the same line, "it could be 9 days, 9 on a date, etc." Surprisingly, one of them got it right but this wasn't for contact. Do you remember who got it right for you? and who got it wrong?

Angelic dreams and Mystic Raven II got one contact each correct.  About 20 others got it wrong

Oh ok, that makes me feel better because I have read with at least 20 or slightly more. Did you ever get a timing with Aries Intuition or Lady Persephone?
In my experience, nothing with either of these readers.

Did the person in question at least come back or contact?

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2016, 12:23:18 AM »
Hi! I just wanted to say that with my reading with Aries Intuition she did nailed contact based on her number "5" which ended up being 5 weeks after my reading with her. She even said during the reading "I see contact with the number 5. It could be five days or 5 weeks but I feel more like 5 weeks."  I had a similar experience with Sincerity, but I found the "date" given by Aries to be more practical to remember.  Also, Amanda from California Psychics gave me a number 3 for contac, which turned out to be also the number of weeks after our reading.  However, her "date" for work related news and even for the type of news itself  was way off and way too positive compared to what really happen.

I also know how disappointing it can be to anxiously await for dates and then to see that nothing remotely close to what was predicted even happens.  In the last few weeks, I decided to distance myself from the person I had been asking about (after he came back into the picture and wanted to reconnect) since I realized I deserve better, way better. I have been putting my energy into finishing graduate school, renovating my house and learning to love myself all over again ( I really let myself go this year). Its been tough but I'm hopeful I can do it.  :)

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2016, 07:30:44 AM »
Angelic Dream has been spot on for me in terms of contact, reconciliation and dates.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2016, 03:31:32 PM »
I personally have had  so much terrible luck with numbers that I feel (based on my own experience) they are pulled via the anal extraction method. ;) ;D

Aries in particular, loves to give these numbers that have never worked for me. Although that is not to discredit her because I do feel she is one of the real ones.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 07:19:04 PM by glamgal »

Offline anna81

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2016, 06:41:10 PM »
Pretty much all the psychics mentioned on this forum, and some not mentioned, have predicted POI would contact me by today at the latest after many readings last month. I have heard nothing from him so far.

stargazer

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2016, 07:42:27 PM »
Pretty much all the psychics mentioned on this forum, and some not mentioned, have predicted POI would contact me by today at the latest after many readings last month. I have heard nothing from him so far.
That sucks :/ Hope you hear from him however I wouldn't ever trust any psychic's timing.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2016, 08:58:58 PM »
Aries Intuition has actually been pretty spot on for me regarding contact timing on multiple occasions.

stargazer

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2016, 09:13:48 PM »
Unfortunately not for me. Thankfully I didn't waste too much money on her the 1 time I read with her. Wrong on everything.

Rediska

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2016, 03:00:03 AM »
Hi! I just wanted to say that with my reading with Aries Intuition she did nailed contact based on her number "5" which ended up being 5 weeks after my reading with her. She even said during the reading "I see contact with the number 5. It could be five days or 5 weeks but I feel more like 5 weeks."  I had a similar experience with Sincerity, but I found the "date" given by Aries to be more practical to remember.  Also, Amanda from California Psychics gave me a number 3 for contac, which turned out to be also the number of weeks after our reading.  However, her "date" for work related news and even for the type of news itself  was way off and way too positive compared to what really happen.

I also know how disappointing it can be to anxiously await for dates and then to see that nothing remotely close to what was predicted even happens.  In the last few weeks, I decided to distance myself from the person I had been asking about (after he came back into the picture and wanted to reconnect) since I realized I deserve better, way better. I have been putting my energy into finishing graduate school, renovating my house and learning to love myself all over again ( I really let myself go this year). Its been tough but I'm hopeful I can do it.  :)

Aw, well that is nice. I stopped calling about contact dates because unfortunately, from personal experience it is usually them guessing. The ones that don't guess are the ones who give out numbers because I don't think it is intentional for them to throw random numbers at you. From what I gather, Aries Intuition is a hit or a miss with time frames. Unfortunately, she straight up told me she doesn't give timeframes and said, 'it can be 3 weeks or 3 months I don't know"  :-\ :-\ :-\

Rediska

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2016, 03:01:09 AM »
Angelic Dream has been spot on for me in terms of contact, reconciliation and dates.

Yeah, I checked out her feedback and she seems great with timing. But I told myself no more readings.

Rediska

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2016, 03:03:02 AM »
Aries Intuition has actually been pretty spot on for me regarding contact timing on multiple occasions.
Such as? she just gave me a three and left it at that  :-\ :-\ I am not sure if it will come true because she didn't really tell me much after that

Offline Dannika

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2016, 05:01:33 AM »
@Rediska i know how you feel about wondering if things will come true or not. The random number thing is kind of wierd but for me it has either meant days, weeks, or days of the month. If you read her blog she does say (I think) that she is spot on for some people, and for others she isn't.

One time I called and asked for a time on something and she said "2". About a week and a half later I called again and she gave me a "3 or 4". And it happened 3 days later, 2 weeks from the original prediction. Another time she said that she was getting a "2 and/or 3"...she told me she thought it would be days, however instead contact occurred 2 weeks later on the 3rd of the month. There is another prediction that is pending another timeframe she gave me so I will report back and update if it happens.

Rediska

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2016, 01:44:00 AM »
@Rediska i know how you feel about wondering if things will come true or not. The random number thing is kind of wierd but for me it has either meant days, weeks, or days of the month. If you read her blog she does say (I think) that she is spot on for some people, and for others she isn't.

One time I called and asked for a time on something and she said "2". About a week and a half later I called again and she gave me a "3 or 4". And it happened 3 days later, 2 weeks from the original prediction. Another time she said that she was getting a "2 and/or 3"...she told me she thought it would be days, however instead contact occurred 2 weeks later on the 3rd of the month. There is another prediction that is pending another timeframe she gave me so I will report back and update if it happens.
Thank you. Those numbers really made sense and went well together. Yes, I read her blog but that was regarding to just a general connection, not timing  :) I straight up asked her, "well so and so contact me and if yes, when?" and she sped off. Keisha is known to be truthful and ethical so lets hope she is right.