Author Topic: tarotbypenelope  (Read 73835 times)

Offline ED

Re: tarotbypenelope
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2017, 04:25:10 AM »
Charlyelly, we're sweet 💖

Both times I got the emergency break up reads.

If you ever need assistance in getting a reading with the Aussie guy, I'd be more than happy to help you out as transferring money to him for me would be too easy 😄

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2017, 04:43:17 AM »
Charlyelly, we're sweet 💖

Both times I got the emergency break up reads.

If you ever need assistance in getting a reading with the Aussie guy, I'd be more than happy to help you out as transferring money to him for me would be too easy 😄

I will dig up his number and PM it to you and you should try him. Alan is his name. I have him as Alan Clairvoyant in my phone, an aussie friend told me about him 8 years ago. 8 years ago he told me I would be doing something crazy, let's say the equivalent of racing the indie 500. I was like yea ok right but wow. I ended up 'racing the indie 500'. not that but something so incredibly not able to be guessed or anything. I cant really read with him often for the cost and the time diff and the transfer of money through westgate or some weird thing and also his accent is so thick I can barely understand him! But would love someone there to try him!!

Offline ED

« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2017, 04:45:48 AM »
I could easily transfer him the money and you could PayPal me back.

Just an option, if you were wanting to speak with him 😉

Let me know if you change your mind 👍🏻

Offline karma17

« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2017, 02:10:02 AM »
I know she is good with current and near future-ISH...has anyone been able to verify/confirm what she read for the current situation? (Reasons why things are happening/people's thoughts and feelings)

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2017, 02:31:53 AM »
Yes, I can confirm that things she told me, were actually happening now. First reading I had with her was written. she got everything. Why we weren't speaking and how there was a third party blocking him. Seriously I would never have found out the truth if it wasn't for her. I can't say about outcomes as it all is playing out now. But at a snails pace.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2017, 02:32:58 AM »
I know she is good with current and near future-ISH...has anyone been able to verify/confirm what she read for the current situation? (Reasons why things are happening/people's thoughts and feelings)

I've read with her quote a few times.  I have never been able to verify anything nor has anything happened as she said.  Like nothing.  I know shes worked for some though

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2017, 02:15:37 AM »
well I just read with her about my POI she was right about the current situation she give me a positive outcome.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2017, 08:33:20 PM »
when i ask my Poi she was able to pick up that she blocking me or ignore me but she not really ignoring me she want to go deep on what she ready feel abut me and what I really feel about her.  it not one sided she also has feeling for me I just have to be patient with her there will be good new we will communication again after this, silent. she didn't give me a time frame.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 08:34:51 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline bllaaiirr

« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2017, 02:59:08 AM »
Had a reading with her very recently.... it took her about 9 days to give me my reading -- I basically sent her a follow up email to check in with her in regards to my reading and then she did it. Anywho, she basically told me everything that I already knew.  But she did give me some insight on how to change my perception in regards to a POI, so that was cool.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 03:00:58 AM by bllaaiirr »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2017, 05:02:28 AM »
This is what a lot of others complained about on other forums. Her customer service stinks!
And throws an attitude once you ask for a refund.

Offline bllaaiirr

« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2017, 05:24:30 AM »
I kept it short and sweet with her when I followed up. I basically said --  "Hey, just checking in." and she replied with
"hello, yes you will be getting this today!" so luckily it wasn't a headache.
This is what a lot of others complained about on other forums. Her customer service stinks!
And throws an attitude once you ask for a refund.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2017, 11:13:20 AM »
Had a reading with her very recently.... it took her about 9 days to give me my reading -- I basically sent her a follow up email to check in with her in regards to my reading and then she did it. Anywho, she basically told me everything that I already knew.  But she did give me some insight on how to change my perception in regards to a POI, so that was cool.
so did she get it right with your current situation?

Offline bllaaiirr

« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2017, 04:05:23 PM »
she told me everything that I already knew about the situation so it was basically a clarification if anything....

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2017, 06:46:32 PM »
she told me everything that I already knew about the situation so it was basically a clarification if anything....

so did she give you a positive or negative outcome?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2017, 05:26:05 AM »
well I just relisted to my audio and one of her prediction come to pass a negative one she said it going to be an end of a relationship or if we are not in one then she taking a break from me or else it drive her crazy and I'm going to take a break from her. well I just to reject it and we got into a argument It a end of something. let see if her other prediction come true.

anything