Author Topic: TheWildHaunt - Etsy  (Read 1811 times)

Offline court1130

TheWildHaunt - Etsy
« on: September 26, 2020, 09:20:04 AM »
Has anyone had a reading with her? Her name is Celeste and although my reading was not favorable at all, it seemed accurate.

Offline court1130

Re: TheWildHaunt - Etsy
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 05:36:08 PM »
It has been many years since I read with her maybe three or four. I still remember how short the reading she offered me was however, there was no fluff and sugar coating she was very realistic when she explained the situation back then and the dynamics including a third party - but she failed to see the length of the connection between my then Person of Interest and his partner.

Yeah she told me my person would not last with his new partner but she also said he would never come back, doesn't think of me or anything, and that I should move on. Idk what to think. We were together a very long time and I just don't know what to believe anymore. Deep down I feel he will return, but maybe she's right.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 02:01:33 PM »
Found her predictions for 2020 here: https://www.edgemagazine.net/2020/01/what-to-expect-in-2020/

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 04:16:58 PM »
Found her predictions for 2020 here: https://www.edgemagazine.net/2020/01/what-to-expect-in-2020/

I don't see anything accurate besides a few vague things.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2020, 05:07:59 PM »

I don't see anything accurate besides a few vague things.

I agree. But, I figured I'd put it out there so people can draw their own conclusions.

Offline Anon

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2020, 06:35:55 PM »
The large majority of Etsy readers are exceptionally Poor + Not Genuine. Caught a copy and paste job on there + they're still operating under a different name when I reported them. 1 sent me a pic of cards as my reading. Others hounded me for posting a negative review (as you do when you leave a honest review on Ebay when you've ordered a dud product). Oh, and another said it's necessary to do some spell/clearing work. Didn't take them up on paying $$$$ for some mumbo jumbo. A bit like Fiverr, except there's more of these on here. Not 1 thing came true. This one is no exception.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 03:11:40 AM by Anon »

Offline court1130

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2020, 04:35:59 AM »
Thanks for the article, Cancer! Most of what she predicted for 2020 could be searched, honestly. Based on the Etsy reviews and a few people with whom I spoke, she was negative and ultimately wrong in her predictions for them. Then again, she could be right! My POI and I haven't spoken in a month, but I'm taking her reading with a HUGE grain of salt. Anon, you're totally right about the harassment people receive for posting negative reviews! Its actually quite sad; you're not always going to get a 5 star rating. Anyway, if anyone read(s) with her and/or had any predictions happen, let us know!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 04:38:36 AM by court1130 »