Author Topic: tarotbypenelope  (Read 72392 times)

Offline njlady

Re: tarotbypenelope
« Reply #195 on: August 18, 2018, 05:03:35 PM »
***WARNING*** whoever has promoted this person--this immoral "Tarot by Penelope", you are spinning misinformation! I am here to let everyone know she is a HUGE FRAUD. She took my money, jacked me around on timing, changing it over and over, double talking excuses--oh so friendly and cheerfully--trying to get me to add EVEN MORE MONEY before our reading--( thank God I had the instinct NOT to do that), finally saying OK, we are scheduled absolutely for THIS time and day-- and then COMPLETELY, DISHONESTLY STOOD ME UP. GHOSTED WITH MY MONEY. She needs to be BUSTED. There is a special place for thieves like this and karma DOES bite.

Hon,

charlyelly IS Penelope.

Do a chargeback. 

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #196 on: August 18, 2018, 05:46:28 PM »
I just read this whole thread and it had me in stitches.

That Charlyelly is so blatantly the reader in question.

Made good Saturday afternoon entertainment:)

Offline Applenade

« Reply #197 on: August 19, 2018, 07:17:42 AM »
Oh god, she's back again.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #198 on: December 05, 2019, 11:59:57 PM »
where do I find her?? I want to talk to her

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #199 on: December 06, 2019, 01:55:52 PM »
I remember people being accused by her.  I found her to be totally gifted. Her problem was she was doing email readings on Estay, pretty cheap as well. She was overbooked, and instead of turning it off or giving a longer turn around period she basically got overwhelmed and people were irritated. I believe that she was quite accurate at the time for some other people as well. Timing, no one gets that right.   

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #200 on: December 07, 2019, 05:20:11 AM »
I can’t find her on Facebook. Do you have the link for tarot of Penelope?

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2019, 08:37:02 PM »
The only one I have found is psychic and tarot card readings by Penelope but I’m not sure if that’s the same one

Offline court1130

« Reply #202 on: August 06, 2020, 02:15:59 AM »
This woman is INCREDIBLE. I've found my reader. She explained everything in detail and even said things in ways that felt like my poi was actually talking to me. I purchased a 30 minute reading and went an hour over. Every minute was worth it; she's a must try. ❤️

Offline court1130

« Reply #203 on: August 06, 2020, 02:17:55 AM »
This is her link on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PenelopeTarot

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #204 on: August 06, 2020, 02:30:23 AM »
Weird.  She ghosted me and I had to file a paypal claim.  I purchased a 24 hour emergency reading June 2 and filed the claim like July 22.  She gave me a few excuses at first and I was understanding because hey, life happens and then she just stopped responding all together.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #205 on: August 06, 2020, 03:27:32 AM »
I'm so sorry to hear about this awful experience! I just had a reading with her & she delivered her reading via email within 24 hours, her reading was on point too about my situation & I was very pleased with her accuracy. I hope she will improve her customer service if she wants to continue her business.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #206 on: August 06, 2020, 10:30:23 AM »
Thanks.  Glad you got a good reading.  I was looking forward to it and really didn’t want to file the claim.  Guess it wasn’t meant to be!

Offline njlady

« Reply #207 on: September 10, 2020, 11:46:10 PM »
Thanks.  Glad you got a good reading.  I was looking forward to it and really didn’t want to file the claim.  Guess it wasn’t meant to be!

Trust me, you didn't miss out on anything.  She also does this all the time; books too many readings, doesn't meet deadlines, comes up with excuses instead of stopping taking orders that she can't deliver on and then gets huffy with you about her self-created situation instead of saying "I overbooked, is waiting a week ok with you or would you like a refund?".

I completely let the first red flag (her attitude and placing the blame on others) slide because I heard she was really good and then had one of the worst reading experiences of my life with her.  She was 100% wrong, was practically shouting at me and spoke to me like I was the stupidest bitch on the planet instead of putting her ego aside and revisiting the issue when I politely told her that what she was saying wasn't possible.  I was so disappointed with her. 

She has also shown up on this board in various threads to promote herself and is painfully obvious when doing so instead of just being honest and saying "It's Penelope, I know I've overpromised and underdelivered to a lot of people so I've gotten more realistic with my scheduling".  She is shady. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #208 on: September 11, 2020, 01:37:52 AM »
Trust me, you didn't miss out on anything.  She also does this all the time; books too many readings, doesn't meet deadlines, comes up with excuses instead of stopping taking orders that she can't deliver on and then gets huffy with you about her self-created situation instead of saying "I overbooked, is waiting a week ok with you or would you like a refund?".

I completely let the first red flag (her attitude and placing the blame on others) slide because I heard she was really good and then had one of the worst reading experiences of my life with her.  She was 100% wrong, was practically shouting at me and spoke to me like I was the stupidest bitch on the planet instead of putting her ego aside and revisiting the issue when I politely told her that what she was saying wasn't possible.  I was so disappointed with her. 

She has also shown up on this board in various threads to promote herself and is painfully obvious when doing so instead of just being honest and saying "It's Penelope, I know I've overpromised and underdelivered to a lot of people so I've gotten more realistic with my scheduling".  She is shady.

Very accurate. TY. I never got a reading from her based on so many members talking about her hideous customer service. And she is exactly the same way to this day. Some said their reading was great but it wasn't mind blowing. Nothing warrants a reading for her tbh. js.

Offline bonba

« Reply #209 on: September 29, 2020, 08:15:57 PM »
she is a fairytale reader . I cant verify anything that she said . Im not sure where all the hype about her come from .