Author Topic: Aries Intuition  (Read 9634 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Aries Intuition
« on: August 25, 2016, 12:13:15 AM »
Read all the raves about her. Called her and she sent two free minutes. I asked my question. She told me she wasn't able to see anything for me. I was quite shocked.

Lovefash67

Re: Aries Intuition
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 12:57:38 PM »
Hmmm idk what's going on with her I've been reading with her since January and for the first time a couple of weeks ago I asked a question in regards to school and she said she couldn't connect and gave me a refund

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 10:02:27 AM »
I have read with Kisa over past few months while major predictions are pending but small ones (bad ones lol) are already panned. I have major work issues. She has predicted some stuff. I will be posting my feedback guys :) its nice meeting you here. I am new here btw.
Please respond to my message if you have any comments  :D

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 01:14:01 PM »
Shocked. I did call her. Said poi was into me and he has another woman around him. As soon as he clears that up. I will hear from him with a 7 in it.  Never had the wonderful connections others rave about.

RedVelvet

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 02:31:07 PM »
So true, a bitch and I have validation that she was indeed wrong.

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 05:35:17 PM »
This thread was from 2016 - there is a much more active thread that will give you everything, good and bad, you need on this reader.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2020, 04:55:35 AM »
Probably because of all the fighting 😞

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2020, 07:58:53 AM »
who removed it? removing the thread doesnt stop the same people from commenting on this one again. Why would they do that. There was so much good info on that thread

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2020, 10:48:37 AM »
This forum is a joke! A 200+ page thread was deleted b/c of arguments instead of just deleting the culprits?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 10:50:09 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2020, 11:49:19 AM »
Now you understand I wasn't joking.

Why don't you go away

Offline jas

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2020, 12:25:40 PM »
I second that, Maggs - she is a real piece of work

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2020, 01:18:06 PM »
Ok because I can't go back and look now... does Kisha ever sugarcoat? Or is she just straight forward? Trying to figure out a bit of my reading. Thank ya!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2020, 01:26:41 PM »
Ok because I can't go back and look now... does Kisha ever sugarcoat? Or is she just straight forward? Trying to figure out a bit of my reading. Thank ya!!

She is really straight forward - almost too much lol
Def won’t see any sugar coating from her lol

Offline jas

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2020, 01:31:00 PM »
She is straight to the point - no sugar coating.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2020, 02:38:24 PM »
She definitely doesn’t sugarcoat. When I first read with her the end of December her tone and what she said would happen the next 4 months I didn’t want to believe her and it seemed very negative to me. So I disregarded it and thought maybe she didn’t connect quite enough with me. I re-read my notes at the end of March and pretty much what she had described happened but it wasn’t really negative. And her reading seemed to make more sense as it played out. She had described new energy coming in a 9...she felt months not weeks and said September. But then the description matched my current poi down to his job. She said no I was someone new.  I’m open to possibility that poi isn’t the one but th le universe hasn’t brought me anyone else yet.

Since she was right about my Jan-April I figured I’d try her love path reading. She asked if I wanted her to focus on a specific situation or just a general. I told her there was someone I had in mind but I didn’t want her to only focus on him. So she said she’d see what would get and then I could always ask questions or redirect if I wasn’t getting the info I wanted to know about. This time she nailed my current situation down to the tiny details. Things she didn’t pick up last time things I didn’t tell her last time. She still gets a 9-11 for a change in energy but she actually explained it this time and it’s not a new person. She did stop about halfway thru to make sure I wanted her to keep going the direction she was or if I wanted her to focus on something else. I told her to just keep going with what she was getting. It wasn’t fairytale at all and literally everyone I read with has a sept to the end of the year timeline for me. She did ask at the end if I wanted any clarification on anything...I had 2 questions...after the answered them she asked if she had actually answered them becuz as I talked she got messages and tuned me out so she didn’t actually listen to my questions. And she still has the same spring/summer 2021 farther out prediction that hadn’t changed from my first reading with her.

So now I’m super bummed the last thread was deleted becuz I didn’t totally pay attention to it becuz I didn’t feel like we completely connected in the first reading. But now that I’ve realized she was indeed right and the second reading seems to give more info on the first...I’m curious how she works for others. I’ll definitely read with her again but probably not til the end of summer or fall sometime since she doesn’t think a whole lot is going to change between now and then. Also does anyone know if she keeps notes or anything? Like I said the first time I gave her no details about my situation but I’m wondering about the timelines since they still line up with the first reading 5 months ago.

anything