Author Topic: Aries Intuition  (Read 9632 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Aries Intuition
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2020, 03:02:15 PM »
She definitely doesn’t sugarcoat. When I first read with her the end of December her tone and what she said would happen the next 4 months I didn’t want to believe her and it seemed very negative to me. So I disregarded it and thought maybe she didn’t connect quite enough with me. I re-read my notes at the end of March and pretty much what she had described happened but it wasn’t really negative. And her reading seemed to make more sense as it played out. She had described new energy coming in a 9...she felt months not weeks and said September. But then the description matched my current poi down to his job. She said no I was someone new.  I’m open to possibility that poi isn’t the one but th le universe hasn’t brought me anyone else yet.

Since she was right about my Jan-April I figured I’d try her love path reading. She asked if I wanted her to focus on a specific situation or just a general. I told her there was someone I had in mind but I didn’t want her to only focus on him. So she said she’d see what would get and then I could always ask questions or redirect if I wasn’t getting the info I wanted to know about. This time she nailed my current situation down to the tiny details. Things she didn’t pick up last time things I didn’t tell her last time. She still gets a 9-11 for a change in energy but she actually explained it this time and it’s not a new person. She did stop about halfway thru to make sure I wanted her to keep going the direction she was or if I wanted her to focus on something else. I told her to just keep going with what she was getting. It wasn’t fairytale at all and literally everyone I read with has a sept to the end of the year timeline for me. She did ask at the end if I wanted any clarification on anything...I had 2 questions...after the answered them she asked if she had actually answered them becuz as I talked she got messages and tuned me out so she didn’t actually listen to my questions. And she still has the same spring/summer 2021 farther out prediction that hadn’t changed from my first reading with her.

So now I’m super bummed the last thread was deleted becuz I didn’t totally pay attention to it becuz I didn’t feel like we completely connected in the first reading. But now that I’ve realized she was indeed right and the second reading seems to give more info on the first...I’m curious how she works for others. I’ll definitely read with her again but probably not til the end of summer or fall sometime since she doesn’t think a whole lot is going to change between now and then. Also does anyone know if she keeps notes or anything? Like I said the first time I gave her no details about my situation but I’m wondering about the timelines since they still line up with the first reading 5 months ago.

She is pretty blunt and not really the sugarcoating type. She sometimes will pick up different details and I find her more descriptive the closer the prediction is to happening. Some people have had inconsistent readings from her so I doubt she takes notes. I haven't tried any of her new readings, but maybe she realized she connects better looking at situations in general? I might try the career reading and I might break down and get the love reading.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2020, 03:09:52 PM »
Ok thanks ya'll. One more question for today... lol I know timing is hard, and a lot of people say hers is off, but has anyone ever had her over shoot timing? Like if she says 10 months but it happens sooner? Going over readings to try to keep up my 30 day no reading, but now curious.

Offline jas

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2020, 04:31:45 PM »
I second that, Maggs - she is a real piece of work

Yeah? do you own a mansion? Dont lecture someone who can buy all your assets.
and I wasnt talking to you, so dont act like you are in the equation.

Impressive - you lead with your money

Offline maggs30

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2020, 04:33:04 PM »
Now you understand I wasn't joking.

Why don't you go away

How much money you make a month, what car do you drive?
you want to tell a boss go away? LOL
small people...pffftttt, your car probably only a price of my small earrings.
I wasnt talking to you, so shut your mouth.

You know nothing what are you 12? Grow up. You are nothing but a pesky little fly.

Offline jas

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2020, 04:36:15 PM »

Why don't you go away

You know nothing what are you 12? Grow up. You are nothing but a pesky little fly.

MAGGS - we really need to ignore her - we don't need to contribute hi-jacking this thread (as much as I would love too  ;) )

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2020, 04:37:42 PM »
RIP this thread as well. Might as well wait to put up any relevant reviews since this thread will most likely be deleted as well -_-

Offline jas

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2020, 04:41:50 PM »
Back to reviews;

I used Keisha years ago and I called her often.  I had good hits with her but got tired of the numbers she throws out.  She would say "I get a two".....well that could be 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, 2:00pm, or the month of February.

Does she still throw out a lot of numbers?

Offline jas

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2020, 04:44:13 PM »

Cancer -

Don't worry too much about this one going away.  Lots of threads have arguments and they are still up. 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 04:45:48 PM by jas »

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2020, 04:49:32 PM »

Why don't you go away

I’m just saying...I could really use a car....feel free to pm me if you could hook me up!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2020, 04:53:09 PM »

Why don't you go away

LOL. Dont regret what you said ok, told you. I wasnt kidding, the thread is gone, dont make me make you gone too.
grow up? you telling someone who can buy all your assets grow up?
Grow your business up, and talk again! LOL

Come on then little fly. Buy all my assets LMAO You don't have the power to make a thread disappear that would be the admin. You also don't have the power to scare or intimidate me. Shoo little fly go scare off some more POIs.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2020, 04:57:09 PM »
Back to reviews;

I used Keisha years ago and I called her often.  I had good hits with her but got tired of the numbers she throws out.  She would say "I get a two".....well that could be 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, 2:00pm, or the month of February.

The only numbers she’s given me we’re specifically spring into summer of 2021. And then 9...the first reading she said September or 9 months (which it was the very end of December so pretty much September). This reading she got 9 to 12. She said it felt like sept but could be weeks or sept 12. I did look and 12 weeks from now is the end of August/beginning of sept which would line up with her 9 from the end of December. But both reading had the 9 and the 2021 spring into summer.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2020, 06:02:54 PM »

Why don't you go away

LOL. Dont regret what you said ok, told you. I wasnt kidding, the thread is gone, dont make me make you gone too.
grow up? you telling someone who can buy all your assets grow up?
Grow your business up, and talk again! LOL

Come on then little fly. Buy all my assets LMAO You don't have the power to make a thread disappear that would be the admin. You also don't have the power to scare or intimidate me. Shoo little fly go scare off some more POIs.

LOL.. this woman speaks very funny, this is what American called as white trash. Middle lower class.

Believe what you want little fly. Why don't you provide proof of how powerful you think you are until then shush and go find more POIs to annoy.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2020, 06:18:44 PM »
Back to reviews;

Yes, mine was full of numbers and they're pretty bang on for me.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2020, 06:22:53 PM »
Back to Aries, i am still waiting for her email reading i should get it anytime today or tomorrow. (that makes it 14 working days.)

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2020, 06:25:26 PM »
I had my first reading (phone) with Kisha this week.  I found her to be very nice and very straight forward.  I believe she read my situation well and has some predictions for me between now and August, so we shall see.

I liked her reading style, it was a lot of information, but she was kind and wanted to make sure I understood everything she was saying.  She did not sugar coat, but overall my reading was positive.