Author Topic: estrella  (Read 10498 times)

Offline foodiegirl

estrella
« on: August 01, 2016, 03:47:31 PM »
has anyone had a reading with estrella?

RedVelvet

Re: estrella
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 05:27:09 PM »
yes, i have read with her a few times. the first time was the best, she was incredibly detailed- picked up on something so very specific that nobody would know except myself and the person involved. the next couple times after that she was very vague and general in everyhing she told me. she's worth a try; really impressed me that first time.

RedVelvet

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 05:39:36 PM »
yes sometimes off and i notice she doesnt like to give time frames. she usually says "soon" or "any day now" and of course it didn't happen soon lol

RedVelvet

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 06:09:46 PM »
lol yes same here with the insomnia. i do like that she's on in the middle of the night

Offline foodiegirl

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 06:48:32 PM »
thanks! same with the insomnia... sounds like she is a great empath, but not so much on the predictions...
do you think she is a better empath than suecreate? i saw the thread on suecreate, but i've found her to be accurate in reading the people in question each time...

RedVelvet

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 07:28:47 AM »
@foodie I'm going to send u a PM

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 06:40:00 AM »
Read with her tonight. She's very fast! Which kind of lessens the pain of $6/min (ouch). She definitely seems more of an empath although she did get the same upcoming events everybody is and presumably in a similar timeframe ("soon"). Gave a specific prediction of full, exclusive relationship close to summer. Said my POI was lamenting and kept thinking about something that happened three months ago. I know exactly what that was.

I asked only what POI is feeling for me and what she got def fits our situation. I do feel she was connected and she did echo my other readers. She was pretty general though, and asked some questions, which I never like.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 08:23:20 AM by Shayalay »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 09:18:43 PM »
any updates on this reader?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 04:22:26 PM »
if this is the same Estrella that's on bitwine, then I found her vague and kind of overpriced...JMO.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2017, 04:25:49 PM »
Platform sites are where you pay per minute rates and estrellaUK actually is a member of a few: http://www.divinelightreadings.co.uk/services
and she is here as Nadia: http://www.mysteries.co.uk/psychic-reading

https://www.keen.com/Estrella with six Keen listings appears to be different.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2017, 04:34:52 PM »
This is for Estrella on Keen: she predicted a full relationship for us close to summer. We are not in a full relationship but she was partially right, we are seeing each other again and it did start close to summer.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2017, 01:34:56 PM »
I read with her but won't read with her again

Offline Epic08

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2017, 02:35:41 PM »
EstrellaUK was wrong for me

Offline monika

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2017, 07:17:10 PM »
Guys, I am confused sport. Did you read with the one on Keen or the other one? I wonder because the one on Keen picked up on present situation extremely well, so I wonder.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2017, 07:03:18 AM »
EstrellaUK was wrong for me
Same here. Literally NOTHING she said came to fruition.