Author Topic: can't tell if this is a joke  (Read 2744 times)

Offline doubleoh8

can't tell if this is a joke
« on: September 24, 2019, 03:02:16 AM »
This review for San Francisco Medium Virginia, from user 'Pixie Dust' (isn't that a reader somewhere?):

"7/28/2019 pixiedust03 phone

Amazing! Her details and insights were eerie almost. She knew things I haven’t told another soul. Some of her predictions were a bit depressing just because they were 20 years out almost but she was so on point about everything else I have to believe her. And what’s 20 years to wait for someone I’ve wanted for so long anyway <3 :) Thank you Virginia! God bless"

20 years!!

Curious to know if you think that's a joke, or what??

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: can't tell if this is a joke
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 03:09:02 AM »
I’ve actually heard good things about that advisor so I almost want to believe it. But what’s stopping me is that most advisors I’ve spoken with can only see 1-2 years into the future.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 05:24:34 AM »
oh no! I have tried her a few years back but she was not good. I don't think anything she said happened or we connected even coz if we did I would have remembered her and gone back for more readings :X

Offline flora0250

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 05:05:16 PM »
To me it reads like someone wanting to leave not so great feedback but didn’t want to risk it being deleted by the advisor so perhaps put in this tone on purpose. Idk. Just my take on it.

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 09:22:25 PM »
Virginia is a crotchety old woman.  I called her once (when I was on a binge) and she was okay.  A few days later I called again and boy was she mean.  I was running through my latest drama and she said to me "why don't you call Lily Cade, I see you have had good readings with her".  WWHHHAAATT?????  I hadn't left any feedback from the first call, so there was no bad review.  I was floored - why did you take my money and let me rattle on, just to tell me to call someone else???? 

I don't like her at all.  Sorry - if you look through my reviews here, I seldom if ever say anything bad about a reader.  I truly only try to leave reviews for the readers that work for me.  I will never forget how she talked to me and it was unprovoked.  I 100% believe that while I was rattling on at the first of the call, she was googling to see what reviews I had left since I last spoke with her.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 12:12:13 AM »
Ewww they can see that?

Offline jas

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 02:50:03 AM »
Ewww they can see that?

I tried googling my username from Keen back in 2008 and It brought up reviews I had left previously.  However, things may have changed now.